Sneeze Fetish Forum

FROZEN FEVER! (contains spoilers)

HarleyQuinnSFF

I might be kind of evil in hoping some slightly less scrupulous person might help the short find its way to umm.... places... online places....

I mean I support supporting the company and will definitely go see it in the theatre when it's out (even if it means going alone) but.. >_< having to wait 6+ weeks longer than the rest of the world omg... I'll go crazy

By the way, here's a YouTube upload of somone flipping through the story book - warning: it's MAJORLY spoiler-filled as it's the entire short in a book:

Tons of sneezing... and fever.... omg... why are Elsa and Anna so adorable?! I can't wait to see this in animation and voice *_*

The only thing that has my slightly worried is in the book Elsa says "ah-choo" as a word. Lame. I hope that was just the choice of the author and that the sneezes are actually acuted out in the short - especially after the wonderful voice work in Frozen.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm super happy for everyone who's psyched about this! But ugh, I'm hella disappointed that the one who's sick isn't Kristoff or Hans...

I'll probably go see it by myself some afternoon cuz I was kinda interested in seeing Cinderella too, but man, lady sneezes just aren't my bag... :\

I'm super happy for everyone who's psyched about this! But ugh, I'm hella disappointed that the one who's sick isn't Kristoff or Hans...

I'll probably go see it by myself some afternoon cuz I was kinda interested in seeing Cinderella too, but man, lady sneezes just aren't my bag... :\

Ugh, same. I'd rather it be Kristoff. I still think it looks cute, even without Elsa being sick

I just really hope Hans shows up in some capacity?? I love Hans...kill me... x__x

Well, I read a preview of the novel for the short and Hans gets what he deserves! Basically, his brothers made him shovel horse manure into a cart, and when Elsa sneezed a HUGE sneeze into the Arendelle birthday bugle, a giant snowball careened over to the southern isles, dropped on Hans, and HE ended up in the very cart he was shoveling manure in!

Lyrics for the song are up. According to Anna, Elsa sneezes in triples but it's more like one giant, extended sneezing fit happening through the course of the song. Now that I see it... I... I don't know if I'll actually be able to listen to it hahaha.

ETA: Ok, couldn't help myself. Actually... it's just a little disappointing. Only the first sneeze is realistic. The rest are pretty over-acted and sound just like the word "ah-choo". The song itself is pretty cute though in that Elsa's trying sooo hard for Anna but by the end....

Lyrics for the song are up. According to Anna, Elsa sneezes in triples but it's more like one giant, extended sneezing fit happening through the course of the song. Now that I see it... I... I don't know if I'll actually be able to listen to it hahaha.

ETA: Ok, couldn't help myself. Actually... it's just a little disappointing. Only the first sneeze is realistic. The rest are pretty over-acted and sound just like the word "ah-choo". The song itself is pretty cute though in that Elsa's trying sooo hard for Anna but by the end....

Where did you find the song and lyrics?

the song is available on itunes.

i totally agree with cherry. they are kinda overracted and made me cringe a little

the song is available on itunes.

i totally agree with cherry. they are kinda overracted and made me cringe a little

Oh, dear god. I cringed too.

Haha, I know right. This song is surprisingly much better material for the sister incest shippers than for the fetish. But I must admit, cheesy sneezing aside, the more I listen to the song, the cuter and cuter it gets. At least there's still a little hope that Elsa's pre-sneeze face might be cute?

Haha, I know right. This song is surprisingly much better material for the sister incest shippers than for the fetish. But I must admit, cheesy sneezing aside, the more I listen to the song, the cuter and cuter it gets. At least there's still a little hope that Elsa's pre-sneeze face might be cute?

I'm hoping for that! XD

metalknight2099

There might be more sneezes like the first one, remember this is just the song.

According to all the spoilers, Elsa does not sneeze before waking Anna which is right where this song starts. The end of the song is also the last scene with Anna and Elsa so :( this is probably it.

BUT. I also thought of another bright side - this is only the English language version. Frozen's popularity means this song will be dubbed like crazy. The sneezes might be cuter in another language actor! Looking forward to the dubs in the other languages I know biggrinsmiley.gif

I think you're absolutely right to keep up hope. For animated films especially, I think these songs are often changed between a theatrical release and the single/soundtrack ("Go the Distance" from Hercules immediately springs to mind). That could be no bad thing for the hopeful in this case. Perhaps I'll be proven wrong (not for the first time!) but it seems to me that actually there's a lot to be happy about (and having listened, I think it's fun too!). Alongside dubbing which is a great point, also, if the song is as much of a hit as I'm sure Disney are hoping, plenty of opportunity for covers and performances.

In short, be happy, I look at this as a little gem, and I simply adore the comment about ten years time... who knows? :-)

There's no way the song is the whole short. It's probably sliced up a bit and interspersed throughout.

HOLY FISH STICKS!!! THAT WAS AMAZING!!! THE SONG!! GAH! I WANT TO SEE THIS SO BAD...LIKE NOT BECAUSE OF THE SNEEZE FETISH...(but that's part of it) BUT I LOVE FROZEN SO MUCH!!! The song isn't that bad, yeah, the sneezing is a but cheesy, but I think it's better than nothing and I just wanna see this little short so badly!!!

I had the opportunity to listen to the whole song (during school, I may add!), and screamed rambled about it quite a bit on my blog. Bottom line: Idina Menzel is my new queen, and I am sure as hell seeing this tomorrow if I can make the arrangements.

I have nothing to complain about -- cheesily faked or not, I loved it. Setup, sneezes, just everything was great. I've -- I've listened to it at least three times already. :lol:

Good news! From the sneezes in the gifs, there are at least 3 sneezes in the short that are not in the song, so there is a chance that they, and maybe others, are better acted in the actual short.

Although, honestly, the song is adorable.

http://www.etonline.com/movies/161038_listen_to_make_today_the_perfect_day_the_new_song_from_frozen_fever/

"We can’t wait to hear all that fake sneezing!"

I like how these people think THEY'RE excited for the snezz.

I love this song! I'm going to listen to it constantly! I love her sneezes! I love the ending! The three thing! Oh my gosh!

Watching the gifs from YiffySneeze made it even better! AAAHHHHHH!

I found some nose wiping at 1:11 in this video, for mucophiles:

https://www.youtube....h?v=pAIDl_rpRWQ

I'm actually more thrilled by the fact that Elsa has become so comfortable with Kristoff! Like, she wiped something off of his face. wub.png That's so sweet and shows how close they've gotten since the movie.

But yes. The nose wipe is wonderful, along with the stuffy sniffle! happy.png

Edit:

Also, I went ahead and edited the title of the thread since there are spoilers being openly discussed. :yes:

I found some nose wiping at 1:11 in this video, for mucophiles:

https://www.youtube....h?v=pAIDl_rpRWQ

I'm actually more thrilled by the fact that Elsa has become so comfortable with Kristoff! Like, she wiped something off of his face. wub.png That's so sweet and shows how close they've gotten since the movie.

But yes. The nose wipe is wonderful, along with the stuffy sniffle! happy.png

I suspect Kristoff and Anna will have colds next! XD

sdjaf;lsd;lasjflkajf;lakjflaksd deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Yes. Yes. Elsa's sneezes are A MILLION TIMES BETTER WHEN ANIMATED. Oh god. I can die happy. And the nose wiping lollll not a fan but it's still adorable because it's Elsa! And there's more sneezes outside the song? Yessss :DDDDDDD oh god.... best way to start the day!!!!!!! .................Now Japan only has 44 days to go *sob*.

Archived