Sneeze Fetish Forum

FROZEN FEVER! (contains spoilers)

HarleyQuinnSFF

I always assumed Anna would be the one to catch colds while Elsa had allergies. Someone pointed out that Elsa's first sniffle was when she was handling a flower centerpiece, leading to the alternative possibility that she was actually suffering from hayfever, and it was the cold remedy that made her all loopy/drunk/feverish. Sneezing aside, she seemed like she was doing fine until they got to the sauna.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always assumed Anna would be the one to catch colds while Elsa had allergies. Someone pointed out that Elsa's first sniffle was when she was handling a flower centerpiece, leading to the alternative possibility that she was actually suffering from hayfever, and it was the cold remedy that made her all loopy/drunk/feverish. Sneezing aside, she seemed like she was doing fine until they got to the sauna.

lol while I think this is a cute theory, I'd be disturbed by the idea that the meds caused fevers and chills.

Also if you notice when Elsa says "We need to get to our birthday chills, I mean thrills" the sun is dipping to the buildings already. I think it's supposed to be evening cuz I don't think it's morning. Pushing herself all day for Anna's sake makes me Awwwww. I'm all giddy she has hayfever but I'd rather not think it from the meds.

Yes I've watched it too many times that's healthy lol.

@cherry: omg yes I'm hoping for the same thing! Hayfever fics opens the door to so much more! I'd love if someone wrote that scenario too!

oh my sweet baby jesus that was the cutest thing I have EVER SEEN. so glad so many peeps posted different links (the polish one still works, hooray!) because there's no way I was gonna go pay nyc movie theater prices to see the new cinderella just for a seven minute short. but it was SO SO AWESOME to see it from the privacy of my laptop!!! I even liked the parts without the sneezing...like olaf's reaction to all his "little brothers." I just loved how sweet and caretaking the story was between elsa and anna, and elsa finally letting her little sis take care of her. HAPPINESS!!!!

I'm going to just take that as headcanon. Because omgyes!!! The "comes in threes" comment makes me think Elsa did plenty of sneezing around Anna for her to know that, plus Elsa's first "I don't get sick"... Hmmmm! (Reaching, I'm sure but Elsa and allergies~ so much yes!)

I never even CONSIDERED THAT possibility! Personally, I like the theory of a cold better, but that seems reasonable too. If only I could write, (Seriously, I'm a bad writer,) then I could do something....I'm not sure what. But it has to do with sneezing, for sure. That's obvious!

Oh my gosh, I loved reading all your theories. This is so great! This short and all your posts are making me so happy, hehe. :D Makes me want to try doing fan art!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

OMG I JUST SAW THIS NOT 5 MINUTES AGO ALKSjfa;lsjf;asljfdals

I think my brain exploded. I've been reading and imagining sick!Elsa fics for.... for... ever since I saw Frozen! She's the only character I have interest in getting sick and IT'S GOING TO BECOME REALITY?!?! I can't even... omg. But ummm now I feel like I really should write down a few of my favorite sick!Elsa scenarios at least in drabble form before they possibly become canon haha. I personally thought she was also the most likely to get sick as she spent most of her life in isolation without much exposure to germs. I also imagined the toll it would have on her would make it a little difficult to control her powers even if she did know the secret to using them.

Also I was getting ready to cry thinking I might have to wait until August or so to see it (the original Frozen film didn't come out in theatres here for about 4~5 months wallbash.gif after the US release) but it looks like it'll only be delayed a month this time if they keep it as part of the Cinderella opening. YES YES YES YES YES yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Thank you, Disney. Thank you so much. I'm ridiculosly broke but am so grateful I might even buy a piece of Frozen merchandise besides the soundtrack.

Oh my gosh! I don't even want to see Cinderella, but now I have to just to see this!!! Aaahhhhh! biggrin.png

IKR. I totally could've waited for the DVD/Blu-Ray release of Cinderella but now I have to go see it as soon as it's out!

Omg me too!!! I love Elsa sooooo much and I wrote a fanfic!!! Though its short😛

If anyone wants to see the high quality video please contact me directly:)) cuz I don't want the clip being deleted though

By the way I'm a big fan of Disney and especially Frozen!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i just saw this online. I think the writers might have had our forum in mind when making this short- it was a total Fetishists dream especially to see "Ms perfection " queen Elsa let go --sneeze like that and produce little magical snow men? oh the possiblities for fanfics hahahaha

• 1 month later...

The "Walt Disney Animated Short Films Collection" came out on Blu-ray and features "Frozen Fever".

Really looking forward to watching it and seeing Elsa's sneezes in glorious high definition in surround sound! ;)

Archived