Sneeze Fetish Forum

FROZEN FEVER! (contains spoilers)

HarleyQuinnSFF

Have you guys read this update? There WILL be sneezing :P

(contains spoilers!!)

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-frozen-fever-short-details-characters-music-major-spoilers-74461/

According to the article:

"That’s right, Elsa, mostly in control of her own magic, has a fever. For Elsa, it’s just some uncontrollable sneezes, but what she doesn’t know is every time she sneezes, the magic within her makes super cute little snowmen called Snowgies — adorable, but very mischievous"

"But unfortunately her cold (or perhaps more precisely her cold medicine) is having an effect on her that leaves her ‘a little delirious.’ According to head of animation Wayne Unten Jr., Elsa’s ‘movement gets a little sloppy — she even wipes her nose on her sleeve."

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you guys read this update? There WILL be sneezing tonguesmiley.gif

(contains spoilers!!)

http://www.stitchkin...spoilers-74461/

"That’s right, Elsa, mostly in control of her own magic, has a fever. For Elsa, it’s just some uncontrollable sneezes, but what she doesn’t know is every time she sneezes, the magic within her makes super cute little snowmen called Snowgies — adorable, but very mischievous"

"But unfortunately her cold (or perhaps more precisely her cold medicine) is having an effect on her that leaves her ‘a little delirious.’ According to head of animation Wayne Unten Jr., Elsa’s ‘movement gets a little sloppy — she even wipes her nose on her sleeve."

Excellent news! :D Looks like we're in for a treat, then!

ASDFGHJKL!!!!! (In laying in bed and my roomie is asleep and I'm just laying here like ASDFGHJKLLL!!!!! Times a billion!!!)

I want to see this sooo bad!!! Frozen is my

Favorite Disney movie!!! This is just perfect!!!!

TRAILER:

I just found it so I didnt watch it, so I don't know if there's sneezing. :/ BUT WOO.

Update: theres no sneezing in the trailer, or anything about a cold for that matter...sadsmiley.gif

Just read the whole article.

OH

MY

GOD

It's happening. It really is. One of my favorite characters is having a canon sneeze-catastrophe. In all my years fetishizing tonguesmiley.gif I never thought this kind of situation would make it out of the realm of fanfic. I also noticed those little "snowgies" at the very end of the preview before reading the article and thought they might be related to Elsa's lapse in control of her powers biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png I was right!!! But they're the result of sneezing. DID YOU SEE HOW MANY THERE ARE? Omg omg.... hopes are so high for this. And the way the whole situation of her sickness was described in the article. Elsa tripping on meds? CAN'T WAIT.

I was worried seeing the preview. It looked like she wasn't sick or bothered at all. The only hint of a conflict was her face at the very very end.

ETA: If I can get my boyfriend to go with me I'll stay for Cinderella too, but if not I'm walking out on that as soon as the short is over haha.

YES! I READ THAT ARTICLETHE OTHER DAY!!!! stretcher.gif

Don't care a hoot about Cinderella but I REALLY want to see this!!!! Hopefully someone will bootleg it and it'll be on youtube, so that we don't have to sit through Cinderella! ahah!

(contains spoilers!!)

HOLLYYY

FACKINGNGNNGNGNGNGG

WIWEINYL4K5MTEHROI43NTKJGMR T

24EHJOTPRKLMN

I CAN'T EVEN HOLY CRAP

DID YOU SEE THE PLURALIZATION OF THE WORD "SNEEZE"

THERE ARE MULTIPLE SNEEZES

I...I need a moment. Several moments.

*shreiks* :stun: :stretcher:

(contains spoilers!!)

HOLLYYY

FACKINGNGNNGNGNGNGG

24EHJOTPRKLMN

I CAN'T EVEN HOLY CRAP

*shreiks* stun.gif stretcher.gif

Yes. Multiple sneezes. Delirious, frazzled Elsa. Oh my god, it's too good to be true. I can see this being the inspiration for an avalanche (heehee) of unintentionally fetishy fanart and fanfic (I've already seen some referencing Elsa's cold and sneezing pop up!!!!!!!!! slafjslkfasd;k). And I'm just as excited for that as the actual short XD.

Sorry, apparently I'm still not able to edit my own posts so double posting but....

Here are some more spoilers (click at your own risk... though I think it's not much more than we've seen already).

Quoting the best part:

There's a new song, Making Today a Perfect Day, brought to you by the same team behind Let it Go.

It's more in the vein of For the First Time in Forever, sung by Anna and Elsa as they wander around collecting presents (Anna) and sneezing (Elsa).

i can't even handle this anymore.

This is a fetishist's dream come true! I hope someone puts it on YouTube too because my ass is not sitting through Cinderella.

(contains spoilers!!)

HOLLYYY

FACKINGNGNNGNGNGNGG

24EHJOTPRKLMN

I CAN'T EVEN HOLY CRAP

*shreiks* stun.gif stretcher.gif

Haha, your excitement is adorable. :D And I'm also excited! I hope they're well acted.

Did anyone else notice this? wink.png

Screen_Shot_2015_02_28_at_2_15_46_PM.png

Does anyone else wonder exactly how Elsa catches the cold? This image makes me wonder if Elsa will catch the cold from Oaken. Obviously she could just be buying cold medicine from him, but if you will notice, Oaken is in steam with medicine, and Elsa doesn't look flushed...but who knows?

Ironically, the first news about the storyline of "Frozen Fever" came out in the beginning of February...when I was suffering from a cold! Hehe! Anyway, I've been searching for images of Elsa sneezing and fanfictions about Elsa sneezing for MONTHS! This is beyond wonderful news for me! I can't even express my excitement! Not only do I get to see Elsa sneeze, I will hear Elsa sneeze. Not once, but multiple times! I'm assuming that there will be an impressive amount of sneezes, judging by how many Snowgies appear in the trailer clip!

I...I need this. I need this NOW! I can't wait! Now, please!

Yes~~~~~~~~~~ spoilers from people who have seen the movie mention quite a bit of sneezing! And there's already quite a bit of sneezing/cold Elsa fanart and discussions popping up. Glorious. TY Disney for the best piece of canon ever.

ETA: Pretty sure Elsa already has the cold as the short starts :> (it only takes place over one day - Anna's Bday).

I'm not sure if linking like this is allowed but (spoilers)->

http://aerynaldie.tumblr.com/

On this blog there's photos of the Frozen Fever "novelization" book. Basically stills from the short with narration under. It reads just like the best, typical fanfiction haha. Sneezing, denying illness to the point of collapse, care taking, guilt. Yup. Totally adorable.

I can totally see in 10 years from now a bunch of young, new members to the forum saying this short/book was the first thing that really made them realize their interest hahaha.

I can totally see in 10 years from now a bunch of young, new members to the forum saying this short/book was the first thing that really made them realize their interest hahaha.

That's a VERY good point! I guess we'll see in 10 years, huh? :D

I still don't know if I'll be able to watch this in a full movie theater. I might have to watch a VERY late showing or a VERY early showing, because the thought of so much Elsa sneezing going on while other people are around makes me feel strangely uncomfortable?? Not that anyone watching it would share my um, "interest", but asdjfasd;f. It feels so intimate! :lol:

God, I would kill to see Elsa sneeze RIGHT NOW. Does anyone have any videos or images from the short of Elsa sneezing?

I still don't know if I'll be able to watch this in a full movie theater. I might have to watch a VERY late showing or a VERY early showing, because the thought of so much Elsa sneezing going on while other people are around makes me feel strangely uncomfortable?? Not that anyone watching it would share my um, "interest", but asdjfasd;f. It feels so intimate! heh.gif

Fully agree with you there, the thought of being in a theater surrounded by people while that is happening on screen feels really weird. The problem is, I have a feeling being as popular a story as Cinderella is it could be a really busy movie for awhile.

I still don't know if I'll be able to watch this in a full movie theater. I might have to watch a VERY late showing or a VERY early showing, because the thought of so much Elsa sneezing going on while other people are around makes me feel strangely uncomfortable?? Not that anyone watching it would share my um, "interest", but asdjfasd;f. It feels so intimate! heh.gif

Fully agree with you there, the thought of being in a theater surrounded by people while that is happening on screen feels really weird. The problem is, I have a feeling being as popular a story as Cinderella is it could be a really busy movie for awhile.

Yeah, I am worried I'll be way too giddy during the movie. I'll look very strange...and what if the show sells out before I can see it? :(

God, I would kill to see Elsa sneeze RIGHT NOW. Does anyone have any videos or images from the short of Elsa sneezing?

SO. WOULD. I. You know, ever since I first saw the movie, I've been searching up fanfics of Elsa sneezing, and now that Disney's making a short for us...blowup.gif ...it's a dream come true! (angels singing Hallelujah) The only flaw is that since I'm only 14, I HAVE to see it with my mom, and she STILL doesn't know about my fetish.

I've been searching up fanfics of Elsa sneezing, and now that Disney's making a short for us...

I have been doing the same! I'm obsessed with Elsa in general, which is probably why I want to see her sneeze so much! ...And just before I made this post I sneezed and sprayed my hand. :P

I still don't know if I'll be able to watch this in a full movie theater. I might have to watch a VERY late showing or a VERY early showing, because the thought of so much Elsa sneezing going on while other people are around makes me feel strangely uncomfortable?? Not that anyone watching it would share my um, "interest", but asdjfasd;f. It feels so intimate! :lol:

I know it's like I'm sure someone is suddenly going to develop telepathy and know why I'm watching this! That's why I kind of want to wait until it's released on DVD and blu-ray. Depending on it's length maybe it'll be a separate release or go with a Frozen special re-release. In any case I could be sure that I would be alone for the viewing, but on the other hand it's sneezefic on the big screen do I dare let myself pass that up?

Well, my friends have officially invited me to go see Cinderella with them, so I guess I'm already set for the upcoming weekend. :lol:

Like I had said earlier, I'm hoping to get the report from someone else just so I know what I'm getting into, but I am beyond excited to see this!!

Archived