Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

I really love that thing that happens when I’m understanding and open and honest with someone while respecting my own boundaries and they’re honest and understanding back. Like, what’s all this maturity I love it I want more of it 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Wilde said:

I really love that thing that happens when I’m understanding and open and honest with someone while respecting my own boundaries and they’re honest and understanding back. Like, what’s all this maturity I love it I want more of it 

yaaaaaas that's the best!!! hell yeah!!

I have finally finished my statement to court and while I have no experience in the legal system, I think I managed to poke a hole in the reasoning of the disability office. A pretty fucking big one. And even if I lose this case, I have another one in progress concerning the same thing only a few months later. I'm gonna keep annoying them until I either win or die. Because this will not stand

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I have finally finished my statement to court and while I have no experience in the legal system, I think I managed to poke a hole in the reasoning of the disability office. A pretty fucking big one. And even if I lose this case, I have another one in progress concerning the same thing only a few months later. I'm gonna keep annoying them until I either win or die. Because this will not stand

Yes!!! There u go, atta girl!!! woo!!!!! gettem!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🎉

2 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

You got this!

6 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Loving your attitude and how you’re fighting back!! You’ve got this!!!

My number didn’t get worse, so I’m fiercely holding on to the silver lining of maintaining. 

Also, I’m going to Hawaii.  Whoooo-hooooo!!!

22 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

Yes!!! There u go, atta girl!!! woo!!!!! gettem!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🎉

❤️  I really hope this comes to an end soon, it's ridiculous! :lol: Thank you!

21 hours ago, aggedy_ann said:

You got this!

Thanks! 

17 hours ago, Reader said:

Loving your attitude and how you’re fighting back!! You’ve got this!!!

My number didn’t get worse, so I’m fiercely holding on to the silver lining of maintaining. 

I hope so, but either way I'm going to irritate them as much as I can. :shifty: 

And I'm right with you on holding on to the silver lining of maintaining. I'm sorry the numbers didn't improve, but they're not worse, and that's a relief in itself. ❤️ :hug:

I ran my first 5K this morning! In under 40 minutes! So effing proud of myself man!

Also I’m going on holiday tomorrow and I’m so so stoked!

28 minutes ago, Wilde said:

I ran my first 5K this morning! In under 40 minutes! So effing proud of myself man!

Fantastic! Well done!

29 minutes ago, Wilde said:

Also I’m going on holiday tomorrow and I’m so so stoked!

I'm also going on holiday tomorrow and I'm stressed (about the travel part), after which I will enjoy it!

:joal:

10 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

Fantastic! Well done!

I'm also going on holiday tomorrow and I'm stressed (about the travel part), after which I will enjoy it!

Thanks so much Joal!

Ah yes to the stress part I can very much relate, seeing as I’m typing this lying awake in the middle of the night as I always do pre-holiday. 

Hope you have a lovely time though, and get to enjoy it after the travel hassle is over!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 12:26 AM, Wilde said:

Hope you have a lovely time though, and get to enjoy it after the travel hassle is over!

Thank you!

Just got back. I had a mixture of stress and a good time, which is par for the course for me :glare:

Hope you had a great holiday!

Just now, Joal 555 said:

Just got back. I had a mixture of stress and a good time, which is par for the course for me :glare:

Welcome back! I hope the good time outweighed the stress! 

38 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Welcome back! I hope the good time outweighed the stress! 

Thank you! And yes, they did......

....but I'm now happy I can get back into my normal routine.

10 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

Thank you!

Hope you had a great holiday!

Thanks Joal! 

Glad to hear you had a good time, I did as well, but I’m also very happy to settle back into life as normal again!

Last July I adopted a cat! Her name is Maya, she’s 2 years old. A calico-tabby mix. I’ve always wanted a cat of my own and I couldn’t ask for a more loving, or affectionate animal. She’s a lap cat who is glued to my side. She follows me from room to room. She has helped me get through some really tough times this and last year. 

6 hours ago, SusieQusie said:

Last July I adopted a cat! Her name is Maya, she’s 2 years old. A calico-tabby mix. I’ve always wanted a cat of my own and I couldn’t ask for a more loving, or affectionate animal. She’s a lap cat who is glued to my side. She follows me from room to room. She has helped me get through some really tough times this and last year. 

Cats are so wonderful. I’m glad you found such a loving one. We also got our first cat this year and it is my favorite thing to wake up to her snuggled up and purring on my chest.

i love everybody i have surrounded myself with. the fact that so many beautiful, wonderful, talented, generous, kind, compassionate, empathetic, darling people have decided i'm worthy of being in their life helps kind of affirm that maybe i am a good egg after all.

My horse was super playful today and ran around like a foal, with the most elegant and swift movements, and wouldn't stop.

This is particularly amazing since she's not in fact a foal, but 26 years old. So she's an old horse. And last year she had such problems with her joints that we thought for sure we'd have to put her down. I'm so glad we didn't make that decision then. I love that li'l ol' lady to bits. 😍 🐎

5 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

My horse was super playful today and ran around like a foal, with the most elegant and swift movements, and wouldn't stop.

This is particularly amazing since she's not in fact a foal, but 26 years old. So she's an old horse. And last year she had such problems with her joints that we thought for sure we'd have to put her down. I'm so glad we didn't make that decision then. I love that li'l ol' lady to bits. 😍 🐎

I just realized that thine equine (don't know why I fancied it up, but rolling with it) is the same age as I. 

Furthermore, seeing how my hair is greying, my back is aching and my ever increasing worry about me saving up for my pension is very much real; that's impressive :D

Feeling less anxious lately and feeling quite able to do the things I want to. Things are getting better. :D

I can't think of any purer joy than a cat fast asleep in my lap as I relax after a busy day.