Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

31 minutes ago, Wilde said:

Aw thanks Q! It really is that yeah, I’m getting to know myself again and just doing stuff I like and it’s so good 

hell yes!! 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The seen that a new season of The Expanse has dropped on Amazon Prime, and this has made me unexpectedly happy. Its the simple things in life :D 

A neighbouring town finally put up a last piece of Christmas decoration. Everything else went up weeks ago but this little corner remained dark until now. I missed this weird one and seeing it again made me so happy ❤️

20 minutes ago, Kaze Wo Hiku said:

MERRY IMPEACHMENT TO EVERYONE!!!

I'd shout for joy, but some bug has compromised my vocal cords, so I'll just pass around the virtual champagne.

3 hours ago, Shay said:

I'd shout for joy, but some bug has compromised my vocal cords, so I'll just pass around the virtual champagne.

MERRY IMPECHMENT

Made it through the most expensive month of the year without dipping into the minus in my bank balance. Equally shocked and happy. 

Also, merry impeachment! :D

First impeachment and then my place of work bumps our pay wage up a whole $1.50! Can I get a 'HECK YEAH'?! :dancesequence:

My sister told me yesterday that one of the things she loves about me is that I don't judge. This came because she very reluctantly told me she had to step out for a cigarette. I said "okay." And she was like "you're not mad at me for falling off the wagon??" I said "Why? When all this shit is over you can climb back on the wagon. That's no big deal." She just sort of looked at me for quite a while and then she said "I really love that about you. You don't judge. That feels safe." ❤️

That was really sweet of her to say, but to me it's just common sense. When someone is stressed to the  point of mental breakdown, yelling at them for picking up a bad habit in order to cope is not going to do anyone any good. :lol: But... still.. it made me really happy that she said so. ❤️

11 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

First impeachment and then my place of work bumps our pay wage up a whole $1.50! Can I get a 'HECK YEAH'?! :dancesequence:

Oh HECK YEAH!!! That's awesome!

He's not impeached yet... The articles need to be sent to the senate so a trial can be had. I'll be happy when this impeachment thing is over, I don't care what the outcome is I just want it over. I'm tired of seeing it on the news and on my homepage everyday. XD

It's really hard to be happy when you work retail during the holidays, especially Christmas. It's crowded, people are grumpy and stressed. The only thing I am  happy about right now is getting to see my grandfather, he's flying in for the holiday. I can't wait to see him!

Trump will be acquitted by the senate, like Clinton and Johnson were.

Don't get your hopes up - look at history, and be realistic.

It still doesn't mean Trump cannot be beaten

Happiness equals paying a dollar for a three-month kindle unlimited subscription that would normally cost 30 dollars. Merry Christmas to me! 

Happiness is getting to eat a MASSIVE homemade meal and not having to deal with the dishes. :lol: I'm a simple woman. 

4 hours ago, Reader said:

Happiness equals paying a dollar for a three-month kindle unlimited subscription that would normally cost 30 dollars. Merry Christmas to me! 

That is AWESOME! Merry Christmas indeed!!! 

3 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Happiness is getting to eat a MASSIVE homemade meal and not having to deal with the dishes. :lol: I'm a simple woman. 

Oh yes!! Add this to the list!

12 minutes ago, Reader said:

Oh yes!! Add this to the list!

same HAPPINESS IS WRITING AND ENJOYING WHAT YOU'RE WRITING 

• 2 weeks later...

i am not suicidal for the first time in literally -- and i mean literally -- my entire memory. i do not want to die. i can't fucking believe it, tbh.

5 hours ago, jejune said:

i am not suicidal for the first time in literally -- and i mean literally -- my entire memory. i do not want to die. i can't fucking believe it, tbh.

hell yes juno!! god i am so happy for u, this is huge!!! oh my god that's really incredible!! congrats!!! :hug:

11 hours ago, jejune said:

❤️

This made me fill up with tears (happy tears).

❤️

I just had the best shopping experience in years, many many years. Super friendly and helpful staff, plenty of discounts (allowed me to buy more 😊) and most importantly I found clothes that actually made me feel good about my shape and size. I'm so happy about this day! 

On 1/8/2020 at 1:04 AM, jejune said:

That is amazing progress! I'm so happy for you! :hug:

Edited by Chanel_no5

I've crawled out of the figurative trash bag I'd been stuck inside since the end of September, and my goodness gracious glory, life is so gloriously wonderfully filled with fabulous things and I am going to do SOME of them in MY OWN TIME :wub: