Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

I had three days off booked next week to do a thing which has now been cancelled and I was upset as hell about the cancellation but it has hit me that I now have a five day weekend with no obligations.  Five straight days of pure, uninterrupted bliss.  That weary feeling that always burdens me at the start of the weekend knowing I only have two days to do what I need to do and want to do suddenly lifted and I feel happy and free and delighted with life.  Still wish I could have done my thing but eh.  This is pretty sweet too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a phone appointment with my psychiatrist today (going over the usual, my documentation to disability, my therapy, and review and refill of medications). I hate phone appointments with a passion but I understand why they cancel all non-essential face-to-face appointments at this time and I'm grateful for it from that perspective. Well, he seemed to be on the same page as I am with my treatment, so no issues there. And then he asked if I was sure I had enough medications at home to last me some time, just in case, given the current situation. That was sweet. I always plan ahead so I have what I need for months, but it was really sweet nevertheless. So when we finished the call I told him to stay safe. He thanked me and said same thing to me. And this being able to tell people you do care about them without being in their face is something that makes me very happy. 

I aced TWO online tutoring sessions today, in spite of so technical nonsensicalities. Maaaaaaaybe I'm not a walking failure after all!

On 4/1/2020 at 3:25 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

I had a phone appointment with my psychiatrist today (going over the usual, my documentation to disability, my therapy, and review and refill of medications). I hate phone appointments with a passion but I understand why they cancel all non-essential face-to-face appointments at this time and I'm grateful for it from that perspective. Well, he seemed to be on the same page as I am with my treatment, so no issues there. And then he asked if I was sure I had enough medications at home to last me some time, just in case, given the current situation. That was sweet. I always plan ahead so I have what I need for months, but it was really sweet nevertheless. So when we finished the call I told him to stay safe. He thanked me and said same thing to me. And this being able to tell people you do care about them without being in their face is something that makes me very happy. 

:heart:

Boss approved me for a $0.25 raise at work! Whoop, whoop! :D :dancesequence:

Waltzing Matilda, waltzing Matilda... who'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me?

I find this song something that always makes me happy. This is a lesser-known (I think) Queensland version:

"Waltzing Matilda and leading the water-bag".

1. i'm out of the psych ward and feeling a little better than when i went in. they sort of let me run a few groups there, bizarrely. the head counselor who i admire very much told me he loved me when i left (in like a familial/uncle way, nothing weird). i made friends there i think will actually stick for real.

2. having cut toxic people out of my life continues to have been a really good idea and i am less stressed than i was before, should have done that shit a long time ago, but part of dbt is radical acceptance of things you cannot change (including things that happened to you in the past), and i have been working really hard on that particular style of therapy. it might be working?

9 hours ago, jejune said:

1. i'm out of the psych ward and feeling a little better than when i went in. they sort of let me run a few groups there, bizarrely. the head counselor who i admire very much told me he loved me when i left (in like a familial/uncle way, nothing weird). i made friends there i think will actually stick for real.

2. having cut toxic people out of my life continues to have been a really good idea and i am less stressed than i was before, should have done that shit a long time ago, but part of dbt is radical acceptance of things you cannot change (including things that happened to you in the past), and i have been working really hard on that particular style of therapy. it might be working?

I'm really happy to hear that things are improving for you and I hope that you continue to go from strength to strength ❤️

:joal:

12 hours ago, jejune said:

This is so good to hear. I hope everything keeps getting better for you and that all the hard work you've put into therapy really pays off. Take care of yourself. 

I'm happy because I'm excited for no reason at all. I have no idea what it is but it feels like something's getting ready to happen and I'm thrilled, because even if nothing does happen, I enjoy this feeling of elevation and anticipation!

Some more silly, happy music that cheered me up. It's Eric Idle in the Mikado. I find I rely on music and podcasts to keep going at the moment:

• 2 weeks later...

Near my window is a bird's nest. I can't see it, but I heard them built their nest. The chicks hatched recently, and now I hear them cheep ❤️

So, finally caught the shiny Nickit I've poured months into in Pokeemon Shield. :)

My sister texts me: "Since you're my enabler of bad habits, is it okay if I eat chocolate cake for dinner today? Hubby is working night shift and I don't wanna cook." 

I reply: "The Enabler of Bad Habits approves. I'm gonna have strawberry ice cream myself."

We're going to put on a combined metric ton before things go back to normal, but truth be told, we probably would anyway, so why fret? 🤷‍♀️

4 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

My sister texts me: "Since you're my enabler of bad habits, is it okay if I eat chocolate cake for dinner today? Hubby is working night shift and I don't wanna cook." 

I reply: "The Enabler of Bad Habits approves. I'm gonna have strawberry ice cream myself."

We're going to put on a combined metric ton before things go back to normal, but truth be told, we probably would anyway, so why fret? 🤷‍♀️

Oh gosh darn it! Now I have to buy ice cream! :D

2 minutes ago, aName said:

Oh gosh darn it! Now I have to buy ice cream! :D

Do it! The Enabler of Bad Habits approves! :lol:

my mom and dad helped me give myself a haircut and i'm OVERJOYED. i was starting to feel like such a shaggy schlumpadinka. now i'm feeling fresh and looking cute!! :D

4 minutes ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

my mom and dad helped me give myself a haircut and i'm OVERJOYED. i was starting to feel like such a shaggy schlumpadinka. now i'm feeling fresh and looking cute!! :D

Nice! There is no better feeling than a fresh haircut! :D 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been binging Animal Crossing: NH and my character looks like a little rockabilly and I love that! Also got the cutest koala villager yesterday! Her name is Yuka and she is so spunky, I love her!

21 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Nice! There is no better feeling than a fresh haircut! :D 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been binging Animal Crossing: NH and my character looks like a little rockabilly and I love that! Also got the cutest koala villager yesterday! Her name is Yuka and she is so spunky, I love her!

Animal Crossing is life right now. I just got Rosie and I LOVE HER (I only just got to the bit where you're putting your last islanders on and I have 50,000 Nook Miles I'm prepared to drop on island hopping tickets to get cute villagers). 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone im having sausage gravey and biscuit YUMMY