Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

Got a date on Sunday! This guy is super cool and we're both into geeky stuff and are gonna go see 'Joker'! :D :) :heart: 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Cobweb_no5 said:

Last night I dreamed that I was dating Rachel Maddow. I'm not disappointed. 😏

😍 good taste chanel's subconscious!! 

I've been active on Tumblr for a pretty long while and one of my posts I made recently blew up and got 92 notes and it makes me really happy.

On 10/15/2019 at 3:28 AM, 👻🎃🌛💀 ~ Q ~ 💀🌜🎃👻 said:

😍 good taste chanel's subconscious!! 

Hell yeah! ^_^ 

Edited by Chanel_no5

I just did the dumbest shit I’ve done in quite a while, maybe ever, and i don’t think I’ve ever had a more fun, wild, crazy, or adrenaline filled Friday night!

i wrote 1k words in just under an hour today, which is more than i think i've written in a day in literally years. it feels really good to get back in the saddle

44 minutes ago, jejune said:

i wrote 1k words in just under an hour today, which is more than i think i've written in a day in literally years. it feels really good to get back in the saddle

Congrats! :) Are you a writer? I haven't written for the longest time and I've been meaning to get back into it. May I ask how you were able to write so much? 

5 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Congrats! :) Are you a writer? I haven't written for the longest time and I've been meaning to get back into it. May I ask how you were able to write so much? 

i think writers get paid! i'm just a hobbyist :lol: i'm not sure what prompted my big push today -- i've had an idea for ages and wrote about 400 words of it months ago and just revisited it today and the words just kind of flowed. it's something for the forum, so hopefully part one will be up in a few days!

1 minute ago, jejune said:

i think writers get paid! i'm just a hobbyist :lol: i'm not sure what prompted my big push today -- i've had an idea for ages and wrote about 400 words of it months ago and just revisited it today and the words just kind of flowed. it's something for the forum, so hopefully part one will be up in a few days!

Hahaha very true 😂 I'm a hobbyist as well but suffer from chronic writers block, I think we all go through that though. That's awesome you've made so much progress! You'll have to let me know when you post part one, so I can read it :) 

So I went in this store that I don't normally go to very often just because I happened to be in the area for another errand. I was only intending to buy toothpaste but then it turned out that my favorite soup was on sale for a price lower than I'd seen it in years. So I bought like 8 cans of it. I wanted to buy more but I also didn't want to be inconsiderate and clear the store out not leaving any for other customers. Anyway, I know it seems like a small thing, but it just really made my day and I can't stop grinning.

3 hours ago, Shay said:

So I went in this store that I don't normally go to very often just because I happened to be in the area for another errand. I was only intending to buy toothpaste but then it turned out that my favorite soup was on sale for a price lower than I'd seen it in years. So I bought like 8 cans of it. I wanted to buy more but I also didn't want to be inconsiderate and clear the store out not leaving any for other customers. Anyway, I know it seems like a small thing, but it just really made my day and I can't stop grinning.

As a fellow soup enthusiast, what was the kind/brand?

I just HAD THE BEST SANDWHICH AND DRINKING HOT SOUP THAT WARMS YOU WHILE YOU SWALLOW IM COMFY AND I GOT A 89 ON MY PAPER

In classic fashion I jumped on the bandwagon half a year after everyone else and finally watched Good Omens, and boi am I glad I did because it’s possibly probably most likely the best show I’ve seen all year and the soundtrack is so fantastic and the cinematography and David Tennant and 

I’ll be off reading fan fiction now 

9 minutes ago, Dorian Gay said:

In classic fashion I jumped on the bandwagon half a year after everyone else and finally watched Good Omens, and boi am I glad I did because it’s possibly probably most likely the best show I’ve seen all year and the soundtrack is so fantastic and the cinematography and David Tennant and 

I’ll be off reading fan fiction now 

i'm so excited for it! i just got the book and im going to read it first, but the show looks soooo good!! 

1 hour ago, 👻🎃🌛💀 ~ Q ~ 💀🌜🎃👻 said:

i'm so excited for it! i just got the book and im going to read it first, but the show looks soooo good!! 

12/10 recommend the show. I’m amazed. Haven’t been able to find flaw with it yet. 

I kind of want to read the book, and I kind of don’t because I’m half-afraid I won’t like it as much as the show, which would be a first

5 hours ago, 👻🎃🌛💀 ~ Q ~ 💀🌜🎃👻 said:

4 hours ago, Dorian Gay said:

12/10 recommend the show. I’m amazed. Haven’t been able to find flaw with it yet. 

I kind of want to read the book, and I kind of don’t because I’m half-afraid I won’t like it as much as the show, which would be a first

The premise of the book is basically the same. Crowley and Aziraphale are slightly different as Neil Gaiman wrote the TV series as a love story. (Tho most of the book fandom agrees A and C are married XD). And it was written in 1990 so their personalities are again slightly different.

But the book is still very very good. Just don't think it'll be a carbon copy of the show.

And yes 15/10 for the TV series. When I actually want to write fanfiction for a show, you know it's good. ^^

Edited by Kaze OoOoOo Hiku
19 minutes ago, Kaze OoOoOo Hiku said:

The premise of the book is basically the same. Crowley and Aziraphale are slightly different as Neil Gaiman wrote the TV series as a love story. (Tho most of the book fandom agrees A and C are married XD). And it was written in 1990 so their personalities are again slightly different.

But the book is still very very good. Just don't think it'll be a carbon copy of the show.

And yes 15/10 for the TV series. When I actually want to write fanfiction for a show, you know it's good. ^^

yea i actlly want to read the book first bc i kno it's subtly different, & i want to be able to picture the characters as written when i read it rather than fighting with a pre-formed image in my head from the tv show (which i know would be a struggle for me if i did watch the show first haha) 

5 hours ago, 👻🎃🌛💀 ~ Q ~ 💀🌜🎃👻 said:

yea i actlly want to read the book first bc i kno it's subtly different, & i want to be able to picture the characters as written when i read it rather than fighting with a pre-formed image in my head from the tv show (which i know would be a struggle for me if i did watch the show first haha) 

Ah that makes so much sense! Good point actually. Makes me wonder if they’re very different on paper, so I should probably actually check out the book to find out 

5 hours ago, Kaze OoOoOo Hiku said:

Fair enough! I knew the book way predates the show, so it makes sense they’re a bit different. Thanks for the info in any case, I will check out the book 

more happiness cause I found the soundtrack to this thing and even as a playlist it’s an absolute masterpiece