Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

i know i've already mentioned this but i've been playing a lot of untitled goose game in the last 3 days and it makes me feel so happy. i haven't had a popular and fun game at the height of its relevancy in like 20 years and i'm rlly rlly enjoying it. i gathered a big "picnic" and also a ton of treasures i found around town. and i especially love the hidden bonus achievements!! i know it's just a small thing but this little animated goose has brought infinite joy into my life.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The deleted scenes in Good Omens make me happy. Even if we didn't get sleeping!Crowley.

39 minutes ago, Kaze OoOoOo Hiku said:

The deleted scenes in Good Omens make me happy. Even if we didn't get sleeping!Crowley.

Wait is this a thing? Omg need 

I started the book by the way. About a third in now and it’s amazing

1 minute ago, Dorian Gay said:

Wait is this a thing? Omg need 

I started the book by the way. About a third in now and it’s amazing

The DVD was released in the UK today but if you're outside it and have Prime you can access the extra features including the deleted scenes for $0. Or just search social media as a lot has been uploaded.

But they filmed Crowley trying to sleep but it didn't make the cut and sadly isn't included in the deleted scenes. But him shutting down the mobile phone network and the Disposable Demon asking to hit Aziraphale in Heaven is included.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the book!

7 minutes ago, Kaze OoOoOo Hiku said:

The DVD was released in the UK today but if you're outside it and have Prime you can access the extra features including the deleted scenes for $0. Or just search social media as a lot has been uploaded.

But they filmed Crowley trying to sleep but it didn't make the cut and sadly isn't included in the deleted scenes. But him shutting down the mobile phone network and the Disposable Demon asking to hit Aziraphale in Heaven is included.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the book!

Ahh thanks that’s good to know! I don’t have Prime and I’m not in the UK, but I do have a friend coming over from the UK and I think they have prime 🤔 I’ll figure something out, they sound like fun bits to watch in any case 

Non-Good Omens related happiness cause writing is amazing and it always makes me feel better 

I went to Amazon Prime video and saw that the deleted scenes were now listed dated today, but it also said that the video wasn't available... =(

Maybe even on Prime it's still only available in the UK and hasn't officially been released in other regions? If anyone wants to link to the scenes on Youtube if they exist I'll check them out but I don't have time at the moment to go searching. I do hope to watch them eventually though.

3 minutes ago, Shay said:

I went to Amazon Prime video and saw that the deleted scenes were now listed dated today, but it also said that the video wasn't available... =(

Maybe even on Prime it's still only available in the UK and hasn't officially been released in other regions? If anyone wants to link to the scenes on Youtube if they exist I'll check them out but I don't have time at the moment to go searching. I do hope to watch them eventually though.

The deleted scenes are not available on Prime UK for some reason, I've seen people have that issue. I don't know if they're on YT (probably are) I found them on Twitter before using Prime.

Talking about Good Omens makes me happy ^^

Something that cheered me up a lot tonight- Stuart Ashen playing an anagram game with Barry Lewis:

Dr Ashen's word is "parapraxis".

Barry's word is "rhubarb", but he spells it wrong so the anagram doesn't make sense.

I love Ashens' face shortly after 3:50 when he realises the anagram he's spent two minutes trying to work out wasn't spelled correctly in the first place.

i got to go see a fun movie with an awesome friend today and i had a great time!! 

I hosted an all-day writing retreat yesterday and 22 people paid to be there! It went great!

Today someone I don't even know told me that I inspire them, and just feeling a bit overwhelmed from that comment that I almost want to cry. Today has been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster in general, but it just means so much that I can make a positive difference in people's lives just by being myself.

19 hours ago, murphy dee said:

I hosted an all-day writing retreat yesterday and 22 people paid to be there! It went great!

Murphy Dee THAT'S AMAZING WHAT WAS IT LIKE!!!!!!?

Got the Lady Liberty Hello Kitty Funko Pop today and got 6 games this past month.

Also super happy to see Sir Nighteye finally animated in My Hero Academia season 4. ❤️

• 1 month later...

Oh my god. This blanket I ordered came on the mail today and I love it so much. It's like a midnight blue shade and it's is so soft and smooth. It's like a microfleece or plush or something like that. I could just sit for hours petting this thing. It's pretty thin, but I bought it for the texture and I have other blankets I can throw over it for warmth if need be. I have a deep need for a robe made from this material. Hell I wish I could have all my clothes made from this but I know I'd probably die from heat stroke since this stuff doesn't breathe. Ugh I wish I had this in a washcloth size so I could take it with me on the go, but I know I'd look like I was on mushroom rubbing it on my hands and face in public.

I’m... okay. It’s been a few weeks since I broke up with my ex and since then I’ve been experiencing so much mental clarity and calm and just general okay-ness. 

7 hours ago, Wilde said:

I’m... okay. It’s been a few weeks since I broke up with my ex and since then I’ve been experiencing so much mental clarity and calm and just general okay-ness. 

aw, glad for you wilde!! :hug:

Edited by ✨🎀🎄🌟☃✨Q✨☃🌟🎄🎀✨
my emoji wouldn't show up!

I CAN NOW MAKE PASTA ON MY OWN YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

22 hours ago, Rook said:

I CAN NOW MAKE PASTA ON MY OWN YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

congrats on your noodles!

I ordered an awesome new phone which is a free upgrade, got a job interview for a job that seems amazing, and just found a video that has what I'm 90% sure after much analysis is a sneeze from Clancy Brown so as far as days go I think I'm having a pretty good one.  But more good stuff is welcome to happen if it wants to.  I'm not above being greedy.

Went on my first first date in 4+ years, and it was so much fun and so relaxed and the whole experience made me feel really good about myself 🙂

1 hour ago, Wilde said:

Went on my first first date in 4+ years, and it was so much fun and so relaxed and the whole experience made me feel really good about myself 🙂

that's amazing wilde!! it sounds like you're having such a refreshing time right now, im so happy for u

7 hours ago, 🎀🎄🌟Q🌟🎄🎀 said:

that's amazing wilde!! it sounds like you're having such a refreshing time right now, im so happy for u

Aw thanks Q! It really is that yeah, I’m getting to know myself again and just doing stuff I like and it’s so good