Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nova

sneezyholmes: Just like the finest whiskey, my style ages well.

Artygirl: Wouldn't you prefer holmes' corner of lustful shame, tho? Seems better than a dark sinful one, but maybe she doesn't like to share…

I think he'd politely decline any accusation of being something that suggest cuteness with thanks and never talk about it again. Cinnamon rolls are too cute.

Hedgehog: Thank you! We have around ten more to go, so… <3

Sitruuna: 'Mmmm' is pretty good in my book!

Thanks, I'm pretty proud of that myself <3 (Soráin/Sora and Míredo/Mírë)

ShyFox: We're all trash, welcome to trash town \(ouo)/ And I might, but first the ten more or so pages…

telltale: Thank youou :heart:

LYK: Okay wait is up now. Page below ;D

meepsy: MEEPS you misunderstand the hierarchy of things, but that's understandable since you're a humble, sweet, nice and happy bubble-armed star who does not consider themselves superior to other, clearly inferior beings. I'll demonstrate it with this chart.

AnywayTHANK YOU. Then I am happy. If you say it's justified for all these amazing reasons and Garnet says it's sin (we know that's good okay right) I am content. And you have to be strong enough, we have ten pages to go.

Fever might also be through the flipping roof. Or at least a bit too high. Just high enough. Just right…
Hrm.

Kaze: We might as well take the opportunity to get close when he's sleeping. Yes. Yes...

Toasty: Hihi! Thank you and you've very welcome ;D It IS better to read them all in one go, but alas… here you are, stuck with me dragging it out.

-----

Action. You can stand. Amazing.
This is also a page I'm happy with. I might like most of them, but this has a nice variation to it? I think. (And it was fun to make.)

One
Two
Three
Four

Five

Six

Seven
Eight

Nine

Ten - new!

~tbc

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nova

• LeapYearKisses

• Arty

• Sitruuna

AHHHHHHHH I am dead

DEAD

Okay but rly this is so crazy cute she just cuddles with him and lets him sleep bc the poor bby needs it and ahhhh what even this is insanely adorable I am so jealous of her ngl (btw can I draw fanart of him pleeeeaaseeee???)

Oh dear - how miserable he looks... and the shivering in the last picture -my fever senses are in flames. :blush:

SHIVERING!!! Oh god I'm dead.

Sora and their "I think you mean thank you" LOVE IT!

Oh man, oh man, this latest page is gorgeous! Not only are the faces amazing, but I just love the body language! It's so intimate, and sweet.. The way that Sorain lays their hand on Miredo's hair.... AAAA. Also, I am such a HUGE sucker for when characters switch from a title or last name to using their special one's first name. *melts into goo*

The shivering is like...oh my god. I just can't deal. And the way you draw faces, HOLY NUTS. the perspective is so nice I wanna cry. So beautiful. AhhhHHHHHHH

His man bun hair.....

I'm trash Nova im trash!!!!!! I'm a beacon of sin!

His shivery....and and coughing...and his face is so red from fever. ..n..nova..you i...I love you. Yes..he's more of...I don't know but he is strong!! Just not now.

Their relationship to eachother is so playful and caring, i l o v e i t. Can't wait to see what's next! :jump:

I'm just going to echo everyone and say

Hnnng the shivering

...I wanted to say something along the lines of "my fever sense is tingling" but hedgehod said something like that already xD

I’m going to start this off with a little reminder to straighten something out! Here we go, in a format we all recognize:

Mtr. Soráin Cata-Mahán
Pronoun(s): they/them

Sora’s non-binary and neither him nor her, but they. Thanks <3

Now replies!
-----

ShyFoxy: He really needs it, indeed, but Sora’s got the right idea and is applying reason the the situation. They’ve a hard task on their hands though…
And of course you can <3 I’d be delighted.

hedgehog: Mm… :heart: I have a warm, fuzzy weakness for fever shivering.

Kate: Shivers, he has them bad! Sora’s a little sass ball. <3

LYK: Thank you! It’s a real challenge to get body language down (I mean, they’re still pictures) so I’m happy. And yes! I love that too, it’s poking intimacy in a way I really appreciate.

toastytoast: Aaah, I blush <3 Thank you!

Artygirl: Mh-hm. His man bun hair suits him. *decides*
Aw, Arty! Do I deserve this love? I don’t know, but you speak other truths. He’s strong, just not now…

Quing Nerd: That’s a good relationship I think… Thanks!

Sitruuna: It’s worth repeating, innit? ;D Both of it <3

happybunny: You’ve good taste. He’ll live, he’s got Sora!

-----
So, he's past denial and anger (for the time being) and moves on to bargaining. Alas, Míredo is foiled in his plans by circumstance again. We move on with the story in this next chapter:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven - new!

~tbc

Edited by Nova

Srgfbfjshxjfbh nom

Violent coughing omg

Omgnomsgrfsjdhrbxg

...words are overrated

I kind of really want to know how his voice sounds like not idk

I feel like I just constantly repeat myself but GOD!!! That last panel again!! Oh you can feeeeeeel it. The pain the hurt, everything. I clenched reading it...

I'm dead....

You know what, Nova... I really like your Merido - his cheekbones, his eyes, his grumpy mouth - also his body-language. I would like to know more about him - apart from this bad cold (as brilliantly as it is clearly drawn...)

I was just rereading this comic yesterday night and wistfully hoping there would be a new page soon. And then I wake up and there it is! I am not a huge fan of coughing myself, but Nova, when you draw it, I am totally there! I really want to hug Miredo. Or actually I want Sorain to hug Miredo again like in the suuuper cute sleeping scene, ahahaa....

Hahahahaha....he's going through the five stages of grief from a cold. Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Sorrow/Depression, and acceptance.

Not always in that order folks but we've all been there. And yes Nova you deserve all the loves.

All the loves.

Look at the big guy, trying not to worry his partner....trying to be brave and toughen out the horrible cold that has plagued him...oh hon have several seats and rest. :wub:

Don't ya just love a man like this? And when they submit to the illness, their ever the more adorkable.

Edited by Artygirl22

ShyFoxy: I just provide… <3 (Yay!)

Sitruuna: Iknowright? =u=

I have… a pretty accurate example of what kind of voice I imagine he has and how he speaks. Pretty deep, pretty calm. Like Wang Kai’s character, Xiao Jingyan, in Lang Ya Bang. First speaker, red/gold belt to the right.

Kaze: Haha, now I feel as if I turned my passive sadism into an active one. But that’s nice…

sneezyholmes: The purest \(=u=)/

hedgehog: Oh, that’s flattering O: Thank you. I sometimes upload at least pictures of him on my art blog (ask!) and it happens that I write things (though I very rarely post them). I had a thought about adding character bios when I make a PDF of this comic (because it’s fun) and I suppose I will try to do that if people are curious.

Thank you <3

LYK: New page every third day! I’m happy you can find appreciation for new things ;D

There will maybe be more cuteness as we move on. Maybe.

Artygirl: There’s no time to rest! Things to do, people to see and he’s actually fine (lol). :heart:

ShyFoxy (2): Excuse you, Sora is the cutest. (All categories.)

-----

CHAPTER 12

In which maitra Soráin cheats and maitra Míredo very nearly draws a blank

Much coughing here, since I like it as much as I like to cover eeerything else illness (it comes in a package). Especially with characters for whom voice capacity is important. Míredo has worked a lot with his; it needs to carry far in noisy, battlefield environments...

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Twelve - new!

~tbc

Edited by Nova

Hahaha omg sora! !!!! That dumbfounded face at the end tho. And and.....ugh I heard the voice....that deep sultry....*fans oneself* Awww he was hugged....*nosebleed *

Oh my that embrace, so soft and comforting...

OMG SORA!!! //fanself

Nova again you just... I really cannot describe how awesome this is, I fee like me saying anything else dumbs my opinion down. It's magnificent.

Awwww - the hug is very sweet. And somehow I wish I were in Sora's place there. ^^ Also - they wear nothing under his clothes? HIS FACE in the last picture! *LOL* So much fun!

I would be really happy about a link to your art-blog. :)

Edited by hedgehog

No comment i make will ever do justice to this labor of love you are gifting us all with, but I will give it my gosh darndest!!

(FIRST: THE GRAPH OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I know i told you already, but it needs saying again, because there honestly just aren't enough :heart: 's in the world!)

And now, as far as these three (for shame!) beautiful pages i have yet to comment on go:

Page 10: The second panel is sooo perfectly tender oh my goodness. You have such a deft hand for storytelling through body language ahh i just can't get over it! The last panel.... ohhh. Those shiver lines and shallow coughs are cutting me through to my very core! I can feel the sick blugh misery, and it feels great. <3

Page 11: ahhhhhh i am a melted puddle!!! Ahh i am such a sucker for these sorts of little moments of ego concession, and your pacing of it via panel layout is A++ I don't think i need to tell you how i feel about the last panel. Let's just say I'm not frownin about it!!! 8DD

Page 12: Omgggg... my love for this page knows no bounds. The shudders lines, and all the different sizes/variations in the lettering all give the page such a tangible (and *ahem*... audible) potency. Míredo's expression/hands in the top panel are like ahhh woah woah. And the end omg!! A short circuiting face if i ever saw one!!

To sum up: AHHHHHHHHH! Your skill defies my ability to comment effectively, so i have to up my game. Voila. The beacon is pleased. (apologies for a much cruder format!)

Edited by meepsy