Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nova

:lol: That exchange of looks is awesome! I can just hear Sora's thoughts "you're not going to last long out of bed!" So adorable!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nova

• LeapYearKisses

• Arty

• Sitruuna

Hello it is I, Garnet, here to attone for my sins of not keeping the frigg up on this comic. I mean, relatively. Somehow in the course of a little over a month since you started this, I have weaseled my awful way into your life and set up residence, but who's counting!

So here we go.

tumblr_inline_o1om74lMWg1qjomlj_500.gif

Nine: Oh no the cuddle time is real and it is too much for my gentle (hah) heart. This is a starker page than most, lots of black and slices of lavender, but I find it one of the most beautiful for the minimalism. The bright, glowing, miserable red of Míredo's nose sure doesn't hurt, I tell you what :naughty: .

Ten: Míredo I love you and stuff, but Sora you are much too good for this creature. But in the list of things I love, here: long, heavy, draping sleeves. Shivering. Hand in hair, hand in hair red alert combined with muzzy just-woke-up face. FACIAL STRUCTURE. I'm staring transfixed at the lines that span from his inner canthus to the corner of his jaw, because I've never paid much attention to the structure they're defining but they somehow add enormously to the planes of his face? WHAT. WITCHCRAFT.

Eleven: So, like, I didn't think I was that into coughing, initially. A nice flourish on a sneeze-heavy situation, sure, but I think you and meepsy have started converting me into a full-blown, raging coldslut. Look at all my complains. Anyway, Míredo doing that thing is delightful (for me, not him). I also really like that longshot with the paper screens and Sora just a slump of :/ It's nice.

Twelve: The slow reach and the double-fisted maneuver and the pulling into shoulder to finish said fit? Jesus christ I can't even look at this page for too long because it is TOO MUCH of TOO GOOD for my brain to process. I get all flustered and stupid and maybe need to take a walk? Again, I really like the panel that you've chosen to recede intot he background, and I especially love Sora just being, "... weeeell, okay~"

Thirteen: I'm just going to title this page Míredo Please because I'm laughing. Mister I dod't have tibe for this you freaking wish you did! As always, your fabric folds and hand structures make me die a little and cry a lot inside, but in a good way.

Fourteen: Sora bless your heart for dealing with this fucking cactus, for real. Their expression doesn't have a whole lot of variance here and yet somehow communicates a lot, both in hesitation and disappointment. Also also, not complaining about more gratuitous nose shots. Also also also, Míredo back is indeed one of the very nicest commodities. I feel a little weird for being as invested in those elbow lines as I am. Dang, you good.

Fifteen: Okay for real though I was very excited to comment on this page because I cannot fucking fangirl enough on the fifth panel. Sneeze faces can be extra ridiculously frustratingly hard to get right and not make look ugly. I say that, with a wild fetish for that very thing. But it's right up there with yelling faces, where the whole time you're going, "Shit shit shit why?!" But man that is a beautiful expression. I could stare at the embouchure of his lips forever, as well as the tight handclamp in the following. Such a huge weakness, for me. Is it hygenic? Hell no, but I do deeply appreciate me some clutched-close fingers over nosesquish. Nom.

Sixteen: I really like that first panel with just the text bubbles, for some reason. I don't know why? It sort of gives it that professional polish, like I'm reading a published comic that just so happens to cater to my horn, instead of something made expressly for that purpose. Incidence-without-intent is a very delicate balance to strike with this fetish, for those who care about and have a saturation point (as I know we've discussed) so I really appreciate your pacing on this. Also, Sora still wins all of the profile awards forever.

Seventeen: In which Míredo looks damned good in those clothes of his. I am very enamoured with Sora's bent pose, with a hand on his chest for balance (oh, my heart). Also with that diptych panel on the lower left. I didn't have any particular attachments to the palette of muted, wheatgrass gold and desaturated purples before this comic, but now I associate them with predictably great things and appreciate your palette continuity. Also, a tiny detail but related to "welp, I guess I like coughing now", I really love your tiny, verbalized throatclear noises like in the last panel (and with Liam shh-shhh, secret!) They're such a charming little detail.

OKAY THERE THAT ONLY TOOK ME A FOREVER. I'm mega-pumped about the remaining panels, 'cause I know what's coming and I want to see your faithful readers flip out on a few different levels :D

You're great, the end.

Edited by Garnet

Sitruuna: No cold should be without its sound effects. ôuô

ShyFoxy: Haha! Even without the kissing <3

Kaze: Thank yoouuu… They’ve a good smile.

LYK: Mm. There’s much to convey with just looks. Like “You gon’ feel so bad when you leave, bro.”

Artygirl: He’s got many fine qualities?

Dusty: Exactly that. “I’ll wait here. You’ll be back.”

GAR-NAY: I only have one thing to say and it’s not even words. HERE YOU GO.

(SnortCactusSnort.)

-----

HUFF PUFF Next page.

Oh no what’s happening.

One

Two
Three (mess, snez)
Four (mess)
Five
Six
Seven (snez)
Eight (mess)
Nine
Ten
Eleven (coughing)

Twelve (coughing)

Thirteen

Fourteen

Fifteen (mess, snez)

Sixteen

Seventeen

Eighteen - new!

~tbc

THIS PAGE IS SO SWEET. Oh my God. I love the dramatic timing of the rain, their faces as they look out at it.. and those last panels, with Miredo cupping Sora's face. AHH. I love it!

This whole thing is sooo beautiful in so many ways. The art and storytelling is wonderful, I could look at your expressions and the way you convey the planes of the face for a million years. And the subject matter!!!! Miredo's cold is captured deliciously, I swear I can hear every stuffy cough and sniffle. The way he and Sora interact is really enjoyable too. It's all just so good!!

His expression when he sees the weather :' D

It'great

He looks so... displeased?

His FACE! His whole expression in that fourth panel is just "well gosh diddly darn dangit" and then yOU DID THE THING WHERE THE THING HAPPENS AND THE TITLE MAKES SENSE GOSH WOW I LOVE THAT THING hhhhfhdhdnnfndbdbd

Ahem. Anyways, LOVELY work as always my dear and oh my poor little heart can't take those last two panels ugh *swoon* Sora's expression just softens and they're just so cute! Ugh, thank you so very much for this incredible thing that you have blessed us with

Sora looks sO SWEET in that second to last panel!!! :wub:

I haven't been commenting a lot, just staring in awe and admiration every update. your art is so incredible

Edited by Quing Nerd

"Moment... Now..." Hilarious! :D Cheeky Nova for lying to us this way. ;)

Edited by hedgehog

WHAT WHAT OMG!! THAT LAST PANEL! THE HANDS ON THE FACE SORAS SMILE I CANNOT CAPLOCK THIS ENOUGH!!!

HELLO.

Actually, yesterday was page day, but I was busy with work and other very exciting things that took precedence (so very much). Sorry about that, but I'll make it up to you by posting the last two pages now (it'd be a little silly to cut between them anyway). Thank you all for staying with me all the way through! It's been fun and I've gotten some very nice comments. I'll post a PDF of the full thing (maybe add some stuff) at a later date. It takes some time to make them and I'm exhausted now. It's been many hours of hard work... @_@

Without further ado, yada, yada...

-----

Last update!

Nothing very unexpected on these pages. Enjoy! (Magor is Míredo's guild/last name/a synonym for soldier-ish. Pahra is basically goodbye. Slang.)

One

Two
Three (mess, snez)
Four (mess)
Five
Six
Seven (snez)
Eight (mess)
Nine
Ten
Eleven (coughing)

Twelve (coughing)

Thirteen

Fourteen

Fifteen (mess, snez)

Sixteen

Seventeen

Eighteen

Nineteen
Twenty - new! (snez)
Twenty-one - new! (snez)

~END

Edited by Nova

AHHHHHHHHH SOOOORAAAA!!!!! NOVA I AM HONESTLY TRYING NOT TO JUMP UP AND DOWN!!!

Oh my Sora :heart: oh that entire last page, my heart :heart: You capture Sora's motion so beautifully!!

Thank you SO much for this amazing piece of art!!! :hug:

Hhhhhhh

Omg soraaaaaaa

I just made lots of very high pitched inhuman noises holy wowza I was actually wondering if sora would sneeze at some point in these and my wish came true! But honestly they are a very attractive person and I am glad for this masterpiece

Edited by ShyFoxy

Ah, Nova, this comic was wonderful from start to finish! I just reread the whole thing and I look forward to the PDF version (when you have time; this is clearly an accomplishment that needs to be celebrated with a break)! The atmosphere through the whole thing, so intimate, was just lovely. The way you can capture personality through body language... your use of color... And I'm such a sucker for hurt/comfort. Every time you updated, I was eagerly open this thread and then save it for last so I could spend as long as I wanted admiring the pages. This was my first time meeting Miredo and Sorain but I feel like I know them after reading this, and I would love to see more of them!

You really spoiled us with that kiss, and then, then!! Sora! I wasn't expecting that treat at all! They can be sniffly and sneezy together after Miredo's meeting gets out, and this thought pleases me immensely. I shall let my thoughts dwell on it, as it's snowing quite a bit here and I, too, must brave out the weather. I'd rather have some cozy time with some very attractive elves!

Ahhh their pre-snz face is really nice.

Thank you for sharing this amazing comic with us! It's an absolutely beautiful thing.

Now I'll just sit here and patiently wait for the pdf, lol :heart:

I can't even express my love for this or you for doing this. Sora....his pre and actual sneezes. Poor thing.....I knew it was going to happen. And in my mind, they get cared for. But my gawd you are just super special awesome.

I'm a few pages late but jlkdsljdsajdksldjdalsjdkljlasjdsalkjsajljskak! Ahhh this comic filled me with joy! Thanks for sharing it! :heart: