• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nova

• LeapYearKisses

• Arty

• Sitruuna

WOO! Gettin steamy up in hurr. Go, Sora! Werk it. ow o

(As it should be i suppose. Colds need steam, right? Good for the sinuses? ;D )

omg this is the best thing, i swear!! Im rolling of the floor a smiling mess of joy. Your art is amazing and this story is adorable!

ShyFoxy: There goes another one. My KD-ratio is amazing at this point.

Artygirl: It’s a nice voice, isn’t it O: I was very pleased when I found it. By… watching all of Lang Ya Bang in awe.

kaze: Sora knows how to play this game. They’ve done it before, they pro. Thank you!

hedgehog: Don’t we all o_o And yes, they planned ahead and wore nothing under the clothes! … ahem. And you’ve got a PM!

meeps: MEEPS. Your comments rubs me so much the rightest way I almost turn left. Moments of ego concession… Yes thank. It’s difficult for him, but he needs to soldier through everything.

My mind is tired after typing replies, but… TL;DR hapyp. Omg the beacon is pleased. The world’s a good place.

sneezyholmes: Boo! This is not the nsfw boards! Míre knows this.

Quing Nerd: They hope it’ll be effective, but alas…

LYK: Shush, you. Don’t encourage them. Think of the children.

awkwardCerebrus: Omg thank you <3 Roll, roll…

THERE.

-----

Next page. Míredo flips the table in more than one way, hoping for results, while feeling everything is difficult when options are too limited. And your usual supporter works against you. And it's hard to figure out what they want from you. Some bribing slash I'm-sick-of-this slash fair exchange might work.

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Twelve

Thirteen - new!

~tbc

Poor Miredo... How much he has to put up with. :) Sorain acting all innocent, like they didn't know this would happen.... Pffff. Hot people everywhere taking stuff off. Who cares what the children think? ;D

LOL I can understand him so well... If you're sick like that, you're not in the mood for... whatever Sora had planned. ^^

Haha he's so done....

The sass is so real tho. Wait.....

Naked arm...

That means...

No shirt....

Long hair man bun bad cold feverish....half nude..

*steam comes out from head while nose bleeds*

@0@ My god nothing perks my day up like a new comic page~ Many thanks!

I've stared for a good 2 minutes just at the back of Sora's hair. The positioning, the color is just so rich. The folds of the fabric as Miredo takes off his clothes (HOLY GAH) are so subtle but so perfect. Your eye for how fabric "feels" in this amazes me. Miredo's reaction is priceless but Sora's "Hmm what?" look just seals it for me. Cannot WAIT to see what the next panel has in store. :naughty:

Sorry for commenting twice (again)but I have to agree with kaze with the way you draw fabric. It just feels so real to me and it looks amazing. As an artist (albeit one that has practically no experience with ahem THIS kind of art) I like learning from other artists and studying how things work etc and wow it has taken me forever to actually learn how to draw clothing folds but you have that shit down and it looks so natural. I applaud you, Nova. (Also sidenote: half naked Miredo shivering with fever pls tell me that's gonna be a thing)

I meant to comment on the previous page once I get to listen to/watch the thing you linked but I still haven't had the time (or rather I haven't remembered to check it when I've been free...) so srghfzcvnvmxj

Hng everything is so beautiful

And the whole scene is pretty funny : D

Or

Idk

"Funny" doesn't sound right but it's the only English word I can think of, lol

Now i have to hop on this bandwagon: your art is really amazing. Im still learning how to draw myself, and i take cues from everything i see. The way you draw people (or elves in this case...im pretty sure they're elves) is extremely realistic and overall everything looks so perfectly well drawn. ??????

Lazy comments because I have company:

ShyFox: “I’m too important for your games, let me leave this place at once!”

hedgehog: Sora’s devious plan is indeed to bed him… then have him sleep. For days.

Artygirl: … ôuô

Sneezyholmes: Many you’re welcome ;D

Kaze: They’ve a lot of her to look at >_> And thank you so much! Every time fabric or clothes ends up good, I feel it’s mostly luck… :lol:

Míredo has a lot to offer okay.

happybunny: Cliffhangers; ends every episode!

ShyFox: Hahah… see my previous answer! I suppose there’s a lot of practice behind that luck…? >_> Thank you! (Pft <3)

Sitruuna: Eh, funny works for me <3 And isn’t it a nice voice, though? Thank you!

Cerberus: Yes! They’re elves, and elves are people too <3 Thankssss…

-----

Some skin, some bad temper. Sora is not convinced.

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Twelve

Thirteen

Fourteen - new!

~tbc

hedgehog: Sora’s devious plan is indeed to bed him… then have him sleep. For days.

Merido doesn't look as if he would approve of that plan. Also - Sora doesn't seem to be the most direct person for that matter. :lol:

The new page is really good again. Thank you! :)

*starts singing I'll make a man out of you and thinks of shang....back muscles*

Back muscles......

*major nose bleeding*

Aww Sora...the concern and "the fuck is you thinking about" face they have.

Have his way with him and put him to bed? Yes please!!

Hnnng the hair again on the first pannel

Nom

And yes, it is! I would say more about that but I'm tired so that will have to wait. n_n''

Awww, Sora, keep trying! You'll get him to rest soon! Their concern is so touching. AAAAA I love hurt/comfort. *explode*

THAT NOSE :wub: SO RED AND SHINY AND SORE AND HOT

*collects myself*

I've been away for too long and I've missed commenting on several pages. I'll just say that the first panel on #12 will stay floating about happily in my fetish-filled brain for future enjoyment. *swoon* Those miserable, pesky coughs just get me….you can practically hear the sputters and the fight against that terrible foe "post-nasal drip" <3

hedgehog: Well, no. Being too direct is not very popular on Doroverkei in general, and really not amongst bureaucrats in particular. Sora is one of them. Furthermore, saying something to Míredo that can be interpreted as an order (opposing what he wants or not) brings hierarchy in to the matter. In which case Sora loses, as they are below Míredo in any relevant ranking system. While they both know it’s a silly thing to bring pecking order into private affairs, it’s still legit in matters such as preventing Míredo from seeing his father, which is what Sora would be doing. So! They need to be a bit subtle about it and help Mírë understand himself that it’s a good thing to stay and a bad thing to go…

Artygirl: Fun fact – I’ll make a man out of you is the first song on my Míredo playlist. It could be no other.

Sitruuna: I was pretty proud with that particular hair, yeah. Party because I covered a part of the back that I had troubles with :lol: But I still drew all of the back…

LYK: They’re a champion… and actually concerned for real. I think they’re both on a “I’m so tired of this shit now”-level. Just of so very different reasons too.

Dusty: Argh. I'll put it in italics. That's a pretty sexy comment, Dusty. Huff, huff… I agree.

-----

They've reached that point you sometimes get to in relationships, where both parties are so done with the other idiot's stupid shit and decide they'll just have to suit themselves and deal with the headaches.

One

Two
Three (mess, snez)
Four (mess)
Five
Six
Seven (snez)
Eight (mess)
Nine
Ten
Eleven (coughing)

Twelve (coughing)

Thirteen

Fourteen

Fifteen - new! (mess, snez)

~tbc

Edited by Nova

GAH I looked at 14 on my phone and never commented! Bad Kaze!! But yeah I echo Dusty's comment on his nose :heart: Oh my....

15: One day I'll stop making comments on hair but IT LOOKS SO SHINY AND WONDERFUL!! Also adoring Sora in that very last panel. That "sigh" is so fitting.

hedgehog: Well, no. Being too direct is not very popular on Doroverkei in general, and really not amongst bureaucrats in particular. Sora is one of them. Furthermore, saying something to Míredo that can be interpreted as an order (opposing what he wants or not) brings hierarchy in to the matter. In which case Sora loses, as they are below Míredo in any relevant ranking system. While they both know it’s a silly thing to bring pecking order into private affairs, it’s still legit in matter such as prevention Míredo from seeing his father, which is what Sora would be doing. So! They need to be a bit subtle about it and help Mírë understand himself that it’s a good thing to stay and a bad thing to go…

Oh dear, that sounds complicated... (And I wouldn't be happy there because I often speak faster than I think :whistle2: ) but it explains a lot of the situations where I just thought... Sora... honestly... just open your mouth and say something! :lol: Thank you for explaining me, Nova and - what a wonderful new page again! The body language of both - all the moves seem so vivid and real. That's really impressive.

Edited by hedgehog