Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ew, germs- (possible Hetalia thread?)

Nervous-Bean

omg yesssss I love the BTT XD

do you still have the fanfic somewhere? cuz I would love to read something like that ^^

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS OMG!!!

You even included Gilbird!!!! Gaahhhhh!!!

omg yesssss I love the BTT XD

do you still have the fanfic somewhere? cuz I would love to read something like that ^^

DITTO!!!

Uh, I'm really sorry you guys, but I'm not that comfortable with sharing my fanfictions because I'm kinda...self conscious ahaha though it's kinda obvious CRINGES Sorry, I rather not, my apologies. Please don't be disappointed, writing is not my strongest point :SMILIE_AV_VISA_CITY:

Awwww BTT was so sweet!

I'm not THAT fluent in Hetalia but it was Bad Touch Trio right? France, Spain, Prussia?

Regardless I'm amazed how you made each of them sick in his own way :)

Oh. My. Gosh! The sheer individual fact that you included France in that one absolutely made my day! XD

Oh. My. Gosh! The sheer individual fact that you included France in that one absolutely made my day! XD

My pleasure :3

AS TO EVERYONE ELSE

IM SORRY IM LATE BUT

THANK YOU AND HAPPY HOLIDAYSS EEEEAAAHHHHSUSHDBWKSKOENABD

">http://6ieaXRi.jpg

laadeeedaaaaaaaa

Prussia is just that one cool kid who gets weird allergies I guess I dunno hahahahahh *shrugs and finger guns away*

That is just plain beautiful XD XD XD my god, your thread damn near kills me every time I check it out (in a good way of course)

That is just plain beautiful XD XD XD my god, your thread damn near kills me every time I check it out (in a good way of course)

XD Thanks, I guess!

Prussia is seriously all time bae. I love him to absolute pieces!!! So majestic :rofl:

YES! YES! AAA

He is my favourite character hue hue hue

Awwww I adore his expression...

You upload faster than I can comment ;) but I love them...

Kinda an old-lady-request but could you possibly state in the post who's in the drawing? I know some(a few) of the hetalia cast but I have a really hard time telling them apart... But I love your style so I stalk this thread ;) just if you remember, I would really appreciate it. :heart:

I could do with some cute sneezy Austria or more USUK if you still take request? Wrap any in a scarf possibly a hat looking all cute and miserable and I will adore you for life ;)

Keep up the good work. We adore your practice :D

Ahhhh I'm a huge Hetalia fan, its always been one of my faves. Your art is ADORABLE I love this !!!! Plus USUK my babies *explodes*

Awwww I adore his expression...

You upload faster than I can comment ;) but I love them...

Kinda an old-lady-request but could you possibly state in the post who's in the drawing? I know some(a few) of the hetalia cast but I have a really hard time telling them apart... But I love your style so I stalk this thread ;) just if you remember, I would really appreciate it. :heart:

I could do with some cute sneezy Austria or more USUK if you still take request? Wrap any in a scarf possibly a hat looking all cute and miserable and I will adore you for life ;)

Keep up the good work. We adore your practice :D

Ah, of course! :D No problemoooo!

Hm, haven't done Austria in a while sooooooo ;)

Ahhhh I'm a huge Hetalia fan, its always been one of my faves. Your art is ADORABLE I love this !!!! Plus USUK my babies *explodes*

Ah, so that's 2 fans for USUK.

I'll make it after the Austria photo! Yay!

">http://TptpzEb.jpg

Here you go, Juto! c: hope you like it!

Can someone help me out on spelling out sneezes because I can't. XD *shot ded*

I hope I can finish a USUK pic by tonight! If I don't I have to wait until Sunday to finish aaaa lets see

Archived