Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ew, germs- (possible Hetalia thread?)

Nervous-Bean

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahahuhu, thank you c:

I'm trying to do Himaruya style for the USUK thing but my hands are only half cooperating eeeee

Sorry, there isn't actual sneezing in it but uh,

uh

uhhh

UUUHHh

">http://qdnpTxa.jpg

XD im exhausted

USUK all the way

I can imagine that the artwork's scenario going like this {sorry it was so long}

ALFRED:H-HAAGH-shXxggt! HEHK-SCHHNN!

ARTHUR:(mumbling) that stupid american....infecting the people at this meeting and going anyway because "nothing can ever stop a hero" that heroic git....that prideful,sexy,stupid,amazing,heroic....WAIT A TICK! WHY AM I THINKING OF THIS?! AMERICA IS A GIT!....stupid bloody fantasies

ALFRED:Haaaah-ttCCHHUuuu!...uggh(wipes his nose on the overused tissue)

-Artie glances at the pitiful american-

ARTHUR:Blimey....is that all he has (reaches into pocket) all i have is this...i must give it to America...I-I can't let him suffer...

-the englishman gives the american the hankerchief-

ARTHUR:(sighh) here.

ALFRED: AW ARTIE!!! You shouldn't have!

ARTHUR:Now don't get the wrong idea! I'm only doing this because you're infecting almost everyone in here and...(more tsun-tsun things)

ALFRED:(rolls eyes plafully) whatever... I know you care about me..

ARTHUR:(huff) don't say such stupid things,git

ALFRED:(gripping Arthur's handkerchief) I knew you'd come around,Artie

I feel the urge to RP now that you've wrote that but I've never done it before. XD

I don't know how to RP aaaaaa

*visibly shakes*

Sorry for the delay... Busy week!!

Oh my gosh I freakin' LOVED SNEEZY AUSTRIA!!!! Ahhhh his expression was so wonderfully ticklish and I nearly died of cute!!!!!

The scarf was such a lovely detail, thank you! And I really liked the sneeze spelling too!!

USUK was just adorable!!!! :heart:

Sorry for the delay... Busy week!!

Oh my gosh I freakin' LOVED SNEEZY AUSTRIA!!!! Ahhhh his expression was so wonderfully ticklish and I nearly died of cute!!!!!

The scarf was such a lovely detail, thank you! And I really liked the sneeze spelling too!!

USUK was just adorable!!!! :heart:

Ah, thank you, lovely!!

And thank you to everyone else! It really makes my day reading all you guys write on this! Ahuhu thank you soooo much! M wah!

ehhh, I know I shouldn't be cluttering up my thread with these posts without drawings on it but like, I need some helllpp e_e I can't think of a good scenario to draw HK and Iceland in! Like, I feel like HK would be the sneezy one but I feel like Icey's would be cuter?!??! I'M SPINNING INTO FANGIRL FETISH HELL (/=A=)/ ohhhhmehgehd I'm sorry if this seems a little annoying but I can't think of any good scenes for characters

someone, can you please give me a scenario? ^^; idk

What if...okay, listen to this, what if...they both sneeze at the same time? Then you won't need to decide which to make sneeze! Eh? Eh? ;)

What if...okay, listen to this, what if...they both sneeze at the same time? Then you won't need to decide which to make sneeze! Eh? Eh? ;)

OMG I think my ovaries exploded that is adorable.

wait that's a horrible way to describe

XD Thank youuuuu

XD Thank youuuuu

ooooh I cant wait for that XD that's gonna be amazing lol

XD Thank youuuuu

ooooh I cant wait for that XD that's gonna be amazing lol

My, my, FUNNY HOW YOU SAY SO!

RIGHT THERE. THE SECOND I READ THIS NOTIFICATION, I FINISHED THE DRAWING!! XD

Also, I'm sorry, I have kinda a lot of stuff to do, so I didn't shade or colour it sorry :sweatdrop:

">http://Ta03rK4.jpg

Hong Kong and Iceland are the cutest aaaa

Emil and Leon’s silly shenanigans

(These two adorkable nerds omg)

(WHEEZE)

(CUTE LITTLE DORKS)

oh god yes XD

I love how you draw all of their faces I just can't get over how cute those two are together!!!

Have a smol Japan

">http://TLIxkZQ.png

And uh, since the break is over, this may be my last post for this thread for a while ;w; so, thanks for all the comments everyone! bye bye maybe I'll post some art if i can

Chibi Japan!!!!!!! :twitch:

You are seriously breaking me right now. Please don't ever stop :D

I'll try ;w; I really really don't ever want to stop drawing for this thread heheh

awwwwwww! Japan's so cuuuute XD i srsly just cant get over how good you do with their expressions!!

Awwww cutie!

Take all the time you need to study, we'll be waiting in case you suddenly have time and feel inspired :) thanks for everything so far. Best of luck with school.

Archived