• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen a lot of different videos, but this has got to be the all time classic for a male sneezer. He's as drunk as a skunk, and even if you don't like male wavs, towards the end of the video is just hysterical.

Jukka

I've seen a lot of different videos, but this has got to be the all time classic for a male sneezer. He's as drunk as a skunk, and even if you don't like male wavs, towards the end of the video is just hysterical.

Jukka

oh my god. that is hilarious. but i can't help but feel sorry for the poor guy...he is absolutely tanked. he is gonna hate. his. friends. tomorrow. :thumbsup2:

fan

The woman in those videos looks TERRIFYING.

They're called "ganguro" it is basically a Japanese person trying to be black. Its now a dying fashion in Japan.

You're gonna love this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPUV7-OPuZc (f)

What is this Dr Michael Samuels thing? This is the third clip of it's kind to appear. I wasn't very impressed with this one (I don't like fake sneezes) but the other two contained fits of real sneezing. In this one the woman tries very hard to capture real sneezes to show how bad her allergies are (as in the other clips) only here she is unable to do it. Is there a Dr Michael Samuels that had a contest for free allergy care to the patient with the most sympathetic allergy story? Weird.

Edited by resolution

Yeah that was kind of bizarre. It's almost like Dr. Samuels put an add in a newspaper etc. asking individuals to speak about their allergies, say the commercial bit for his practice and then perform some real allergic sneezes. I wonder if Dr. Samuels is a real doctor or someone from this community?

What are the links to the other two videos?

It's almost like Dr. Samuels put an add in a newspaper etc. asking individuals to speak about their allergies, say the commercial bit for his practice and then perform some real allergic sneezes. I wonder if Dr. Samuels is a real doctor or someone from this community?

Well if that's the case, I think that woman with the dark hair (I think the video was referred to as SNEEZE FEST) should get the job. :nohappy::jawdrop::laugh:

Jukka

Oh...Hahaha...my... GOD! *dies laughing* :nohappy:

Is anyone else having problems with that 'video downloader... thingee? (changes them to .flv files):innocent: I havent been able to download for about a month now. :nohappy:

Is anyone else having problems with that 'video downloader... thingee? (changes them to .flv files):innocent: I havent been able to download for about a month now. :nohappy:

If you need a .flv player, you can get it here

I would also recommend 'Keepvid.com'

Edited by ohnozdust