Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze kink dating thread (post general area!)

ALSF
Mr_G
Message added by Mr_G,

Please remember not to post any contact information. This can be added to your profile once you are fully validated.

Refer to the guidelines (which you should already be familiar with!) for details of this and all our other rules/guidelines.

2 minutes ago, vanessa_vee said:

You have a yourube channel? Hmm i wonder if ive ever stumbled across your content 

I do have one. It’s still new and doubt you’ve seen it lol I have maybe 17 followers haha

But it’s @rysosneezy and feel free to check it out! I really want to make more content but lately just been so busy. But I’d love any feedback, etc because I really want to make some good stuff!

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• rysosneezy

• sneezefan222

• iojo

On 6/13/2023 at 12:33 AM, Kaiserin229 said:

I’m 42F in Los Angeles! Never met anyone with this fetish before :)

Would love to talk! I think the mods might be able to make your email available to view on your profile if you ask.

5 hours ago, vanessa_vee said:

I agree fully with your first statement. But as far as sneezing and the fetish? Elaborate. Like do you mean if i also like teasing or buildups or?? 

Yes, do you like teasing, buildups of sneezes......and are you also into nose blowing, caretaking, etc....??

13 hours ago, Yep said:

Yes, do you like teasing, buildups of sneezes......and are you also into nose blowing, caretaking, etc....??

I am into teasing and buildups . Nose blowing and care taking not so much

2 hours ago, vanessa_vee said:

I am into teasing and buildups . Nose blowing and care taking not so much

I love love love being teased and building up.... ughhh it's sooooo hottt haha Sorry, but I read this and just really enjoy it hehe

I am 20 years old, M looking for F and I live between Rome and Florence in Italy.

I am allergic to pollen and dust and i love inducing and beeing induced

Hey guys!! Just letting everyone know that my email is now available on my profile for public view!! If you want to chat please email me there and I will get back to you as soon as possible!!  I can’t wait to chat with you all!

On 12/30/2018 at 1:19 AM, ALSF said:

So there was a positive response to my other post about this, so I thought I’d give it a shot! Post your gender/who you’re seeking, age, and city or zip code in this thread. Hopefully we’ll get some people talking ;) why not 😋 I’ll start.

M for F

sacramento / Anaheim

i love a girl with cute rapid sneezes! I myself have powerful ones  I love energetic music and comedy and am looking for someone to hold close ❤️

If you’re still in the area I’d love to chat sometime if you’re single ;)

Many of y’all may know me as Mia Jones from YouTube. I had a lot of content couple years ago but left YouTube. Not sure if I’ll be back or not but I’m always down to meet ppl! I never met anyone with the fetish in person. I’m 26 F would love to meet up & have some sneezy fun aha! I love inducing and Im definitely a wet/spray sneezer 🤧 im in California in Long Beach 

On 6/29/2023 at 10:29 AM, rysosneezy said:

You would be perfect if you lived in California lol My SO and I love female sneezes and inducing 😛

I’m in California 🤧☺️what part are you in? I love inducing too!

On 2/19/2023 at 12:53 PM, Sneezilly said:

Giving this another shot years later! I’m 25 M from San Diego looking to talk to any F! Would just be super cool to have this in common!

Would love to chat I’m 26 F in Long Beach so not too far from San Diego ☺️

On 12/31/2022 at 9:43 AM, Sneezeonme said:

34 male def excited by female sneezes and would be interested in messaging 

I’m in Cali too would love to chat if interested ☺️ I love the title in your name ! Aha def a goal for me to do to someone 🤧26 f

I'm 20M and from the UK, and am looking for some exciting female sneezes. Would love to chat to some people online, so feel free to DM or email me.

7 hours ago, Miamiamiajones said:

I’m in California 🤧☺️what part are you in? I love inducing too!

I live in Orange County, grew up in Long Beach hehe So definitely would love to talk!!!

7 hours ago, Miamiamiajones said:

Many of y’all may know me as Mia Jones from YouTube. I had a lot of content couple years ago but left YouTube. Not sure if I’ll be back or not but I’m always down to meet ppl! I never met anyone with the fetish in person. I’m 26 F would love to meet up & have some sneezy fun aha! I love inducing and Im definitely a wet/spray sneezer 🤧 im in California in Long Beach 

@Miamiamiajones I’m in the Menifee area but I’d do anything to head down to SD right now, especially for some sneezes!!  

8 hours ago, Miamiamiajones said:

Oh how I'd love to see your content if you decide to post again!

I made a YT channel but haven't posted much lately, but definitely hope you check it out!  I really would love to have some sneezy fun, too! hehe

10 hours ago, Miamiamiajones said:

Would love to chat I’m 26 F in Long Beach so not too far from San Diego ☺️

I can reach out to you by email if you ask the mods to put it on your profile! I’m open to chat anytime 😊

19 hours ago, Miamiamiajones said:

I’m in Cali too would love to chat if interested ☺️ I love the title in your name ! Aha def a goal for me to do to someone 🤧26 f

hey I just moved to LA and would love to talk too :)

On 7/3/2023 at 12:07 AM, Miamiamiajones said:

Hi there! Idk if you’re up for chatting with other F but I am 23 and also live in Southern California. I would love to get in contact/chat. Ask a mod to put your email on your profile so we can chat (if you’re interested) :) 

Female  enjoys M or F
About me - Bi, Polyamorous
Age - late 30s
Location - East Coast of Canada.

Interested in texting/rRP and maybe more as we get to know one another. 
Am know as Andrea Frey on youtube. 

Cheers  

10 hours ago, blessyouanon said:

Hi there! Idk if you’re up for chatting with other F but I am 23 and also live in Southern California. I would love to get in contact/chat. Ask a mod to put your email on your profile so we can chat (if you’re interested) :) 

Hi @blessyouanon

How does one look at who has an email in their profile? Do you need to be verified first?

42 minutes ago, FireFlower3013 said:

Female  enjoys M or F
About me - Bi, Polyamorous
Age - late 30s
Location - East Coast of Canada.

Interested in texting/rRP and maybe more as we get to know one another. 
Am know as Andrea Frey on youtube. 

Cheers  

Just looked up your YT and you are just amazing!!!! Bless you a thousand times!!

23 hours ago, rysosneezy said:

Hi @blessyouanon

How does one look at who has an email in their profile? Do you need to be verified first?

Hi, yes I believe you do need a level of verifications to see emails in other accounts. Until then, it’s up to verified folks to reach out to you :) 

2 minutes ago, blessyouanon said:

Hi, yes I believe you do need a level of verifications to see emails in other accounts. Until then, it’s up to verified folks to reach out to you :) 

Oh got it. My email was posted but I’m not verified yet sadly. But I certainly hope you decide to reach out :) SoCal sneezer loud and proud haha