Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze kink dating thread (post general area!)

ALSF
Mr_G
Message added by Mr_G,

Please remember not to post any contact information. This can be added to your profile once you are fully validated.

Refer to the guidelines (which you should already be familiar with!) for details of this and all our other rules/guidelines.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• rysosneezy

• sneezefan222

• iojo

I'm in my 30s and located in Germany in my own house between Düsseldorf and Cologne 😀 - but everybody on the whole world is never too far away to visit, right? :)

Right now I got a big cold going on, sneezing all the time these days 🤧 totally alone :(

Wish I had someone to talk about my daily sneezes like I used to - I'd love to chat! :)

Edited by Chhinkninducing

23m looking for anything just want kinky interactions and I’m a heteroflexible ftm dom into powerful sneezes that are misty rather than snotty.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I'm 25 male/genderfluid, open to any women in this community who want to chat

I'm in Iowa, near Illinois

Always having to blow my nose, and slightly sneezy most of the time!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ... F for F :) I'm 38.

Can totally be an online thing (and I'm not allowed to post any locations in this post ;) ) But my email is in my profile!

On 12/26/2022 at 8:26 PM, TheSneezeGuy said:

Hi, worth a shot right? I’m 34 year old female, looking for male or female to chat to about sneezing etc

Hey there ... 38/F here :)

@sneezeguy468Hey! I am also in PA. Would you be interested in chatting? I'm female/nonbinary, 33 years old, and in an open relationship. Let me know if you'd like to chat!

On 2/12/2023 at 7:52 PM, AngelRain said:

@sneezeguy468Hey! I am also in PA. Would you be interested in chatting? I'm female/nonbinary, 33 years old, and in an open relationship. Let me know if you'd like to chat!

Yo im also in PA. Id like to chat!

17 minutes ago, iojo said:

I’m also I’m PA and interested in chatting with anyone from PA!

20 minutes ago, iojo said:

Yay! Cool. I can't put my contact info in here yet. So I'm not sure how we can contact each other. Any ideas?

14 hours ago, AngelRain said:

Yay! Cool. I can't put my contact info in here yet. So I'm not sure how we can contact each other. Any ideas?

I just checked: your contact info is visible in your profile (which can be seen by all validated members). So if any validated members want to contact you, they can do so that way.

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC
Late discovery of WTF extra words?!

Giving this another shot years later! I’m 25 M from San Diego looking to talk to any F! Would just be super cool to have this in common!

Hi I'm a 20yo F in LA, looking for a similar aged M who lives nearby. 

I like wet, nasal-sounding sneezes. Mess is also👌, I'm a pretty messy sneezer myself.

I also loveeee caretaking. 

I'm pretty shy and inexperienced- just looking for someone to experiment with and see what happens :)

P.S. If the mods see this, please make my email public

23 (24 in march) ftm heteroflexible verse dom looking for a subby cis woman who shares this kink in the Portland OR metro area or nearby. I am poly and partnered and just looking for someone to have fun with and/or date. Im latino/white, with brown hair & eyes, and a beard and mustache. I have lots of tattoos and I’m 5’5”. I don’t know how I would describe my sneeze but i would say it’s strong but not too  loud.Looking to fulfill every aspect of someone’s kink. Hmu if ur interested ig. I like strong, feminine sneezes with little or minimal spray/misty sneezes. I have a girlfriend and we are poly. She does my kink sometimes but she has trouble getting enough sneezes to come out. If we get like 4-5 out we are lucky. Anyway, I’m also interested in other kinks and I’m willing to chat with someone and see if we’d vibe.

Trying this out: 25 M for F New York (or anywhere, I also travel west a lot) Looking to talk to get to know someone well. For me it's not about dating necessarily but just being close to someone. Can talk about the fetish, kinks, and exchanging stuff, but also looking to talk generally about life and hobbies and everything that friends talk about. I have kik and snapchat or we can talk on this. I also have a youtube channel so anyone can see if they are interested (and can find other contact information since I am not sure if I can add it here).

I’m new here but would love to connect with like-minded individuals in Southern California… and not just myself, but with my wife… not a relationship but just friends who enjoy the sneeze!

I am 42/M and my wife is 37/F

On 3/6/2023 at 2:28 PM, rysosneezy said:

I’m new here but would love to connect with like-minded individuals in Southern California… and not just myself, but with my wife… not a relationship but just friends who enjoy the sneeze!

I am 42/M and my wife is 37/F

I would be game for it!

On 1/8/2023 at 11:54 PM, Poppy said:

28F for anyone local to San Francisco! Living here now 😀

Let’s chat! 

Hi!  My wife and I are from SoCal, but plan to visit SF in a few weeks!  Hope to get experience some NorCal sneezes ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Was a bit nervous about this before, but I figured I'd give it a go ☺️

I'm a 22F in Spain looking for a M or F around my age, ideally located nearby!

I love messy sneezes, being sneezed on, sneezing on people... If you're interested hit me up!