Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze kink dating thread (post general area!)

ALSF
Mr_G
Message added by Mr_G,

Please remember not to post any contact information. This can be added to your profile once you are fully validated.

Refer to the guidelines (which you should already be familiar with!) for details of this and all our other rules/guidelines.

On 3/6/2023 at 2:28 PM, rysosneezy said:

I’m new here but would love to connect with like-minded individuals in Southern California… and not just myself, but with my wife… not a relationship but just friends who enjoy the sneeze!

I am 42/M and my wife is 37/F

I like the idea of this. I am also in Southern CA. 

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• rysosneezy

• sneezefan222

• iojo

M for F

love holdbacks and hiding fics.  The Hitchier the better.  Up for chatting and sharing content.  I’m on Kik but am not validated here so can’t access a lot of features so have no idea how to connect… any ideas?

12 hours ago, SuspectRNZ said:

M for F

love holdbacks and hiding fics.  The Hitchier the better.  Up for chatting and sharing content.  I’m on Kik but am not validated here so can’t access a lot of features so have no idea how to connect… any ideas?

If you want to, you can ask the Staff to please put your contact info (email, Kik, etc) in your profile, where it will be visible to all validated members. (There is currently no way for unvalidated members to access each other’s contact information.)

On 3/28/2023 at 12:24 AM, blessyouanon said:

@blessyouanon

I love it! We need to figure out a way to reach out to each other outside of this forum. Any ideas? And where in SoCal? We’re in Orange County.

On 3/29/2023 at 1:39 AM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

If you want to, you can ask the Staff to please put your contact info (email, Kik, etc) in your profile, where it will be visible to all validated members. (There is currently no way for unvalidated members to access each other’s contact information.)

Thank you!

On 2/25/2023 at 8:33 PM, ganmaopenti said:

Hi I'm a 20yo F in LA, looking for a similar aged M who lives nearby. 

I like wet, nasal-sounding sneezes. Mess is also👌, I'm a pretty messy sneezer myself.

I also loveeee caretaking. 

I'm pretty shy and inexperienced- just looking for someone to experiment with and see what happens :)

P.S. If the mods see this, please make my email public

Hey, I’m also in the socal area and tend to swing by LA a bunch. And if messy sneezes are what you’re looking for in a guy, I can deliver on that as well

On 3/28/2023 at 12:24 AM, blessyouanon said:

@blessyouanon  Just a thought... I do have some links in my signature that you could use to reach to me, if you'd like!

24 ftm heteroflexible verse dom into women & enbies. I like powerful, feminine sneezes. Living in ne Portland but willing to travel to Seattle or anywhere in the surrounding areas. 

30 minutes ago, ID2006 said:

35f mid Texas, interested in getting to know if there are any m in my area.

Well hello. 40M Texas. 👋

1 hour ago, ID2006 said:

35f mid Texas, interested in getting to know if there are any m in my area.

I've always wanted to move to Texas... someday!  (totally unrelated to your post btw haha)

On 3/23/2023 at 12:24 AM, MessyOnMain said:

Was a bit nervous about this before, but I figured I'd give it a go ☺️

I'm a 22F in Spain looking for a M or F around my age, ideally located nearby!

I love messy sneezes, being sneezed on, sneezing on people... If you're interested hit me up!

I believe we are probably nearby ;) F23, Madrid, and into female and male sneezing, 

I am in a relationship with a man but we're considering exploring an open relationship thing. Anyway, totally get if this isn't your thing, but if you ever want a friendddd hmu!

22 hours ago, Melody said:

I believe we are probably nearby ;) F23, Madrid, and into female and male sneezing, 

I am in a relationship with a man but we're considering exploring an open relationship thing. Anyway, totally get if this isn't your thing, but if you ever want a friendddd hmu!

We are nearby! And I'd love to be friends ☺️❤️ I'm not yet fully validated, so I can't see others' profiles, but hopefully I will be soon! I'm currently "graduating poster" status, with 7 points til my next rank (not sure what that is, but I can't imagine there's another level below poster jajaja). As soon as I am, I will message you!

1 hour ago, MessyOnMain said:

We are nearby! And I'd love to be friends ☺️❤️ I'm not yet fully validated, so I can't see others' profiles, but hopefully I will be soon! I'm currently "graduating poster" status, with 7 points til my next rank (not sure what that is, but I can't imagine there's another level below poster jajaja). As soon as I am, I will message you!

Sounds good! If you have tumblr there is a huge snz community on there. And you can message people freely! 

On 2/18/2023 at 2:05 PM, whatthepie said:

I’m also I’m PA and interested in chatting with anyone from PA!

Check dm 

On 2/25/2023 at 10:33 PM, ganmaopenti said:

Hi I'm a 20yo F in LA, looking for a similar aged M who lives nearby. 

I like wet, nasal-sounding sneezes. Mess is also👌, I'm a pretty messy sneezer myself.

I also loveeee caretaking. 

I'm pretty shy and inexperienced- just looking for someone to experiment with and see what happens :)

P.S. If the mods see this, please make my email public

Sent you an email 

Any Canadians here? Particularly in eastern Canada? I don't think I've ever met any fetishists around here :)

11 hours ago, Nostrildamuss said:

Any Canadians here? Particularly in eastern Canada? I don't think I've ever met any fetishists around here :)

I’m western Canadian, I haven’t seen too many other Canadians on here either though

I'll give this a shot - anyone else here in/around London, England? I'd love to meet more like-minded people 

17 hours ago, Moose said:

’m western Canadian, I haven’t seen too many other Canadians on here either though

I'm from Toronto! Though I live in Spain temporarily

On 3/29/2023 at 2:41 PM, rysosneezy said:

@blessyouanon

I love it! We need to figure out a way to reach out to each other outside of this forum. Any ideas? And where in SoCal? We’re in Orange County.

Ask a MOD to put your email on your profile, then I can reach out there :) 

On 5/2/2023 at 5:46 PM, sneezelover(f) said:

I'll give this a shot - anyone else here in/around London, England? I'd love to meet more like-minded people 

Hello yep . Well I’m in between two cities but I am there some of the time. Quite new to this forum so not sure how we could get in contact.

I am also looking to meet like minded people so if it’s possible that would be great

On 5/3/2023 at 1:32 PM, blessyouanon said:

Ask a MOD to put your email on your profile, then I can reach out there :) 

Will do!! @blessyouanon

On 5/4/2023 at 2:14 AM, normalgrl said:

Hello yep . Well I’m in between two cities but I am there some of the time. Quite new to this forum so not sure how we could get in contact.

I am also looking to meet like minded people so if it’s possible that would be great

Hey, nice to meet a fellow Brit on here! :)

Would love to chat more - I have my Kik information on my profile if that helps, but your profile is still fairly new so I'm not sure how to contact you privately otherwise haha - what platforms are you most comfortable with? I could also use Discord