Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze kink dating thread (post general area!)

ALSF
Mr_G
Message added by Mr_G,

Please remember not to post any contact information. This can be added to your profile once you are fully validated.

Refer to the guidelines (which you should already be familiar with!) for details of this and all our other rules/guidelines.

On 5/5/2023 at 9:48 AM, sneezelover(f) said:

Hey, nice to meet a fellow Brit on here! :)

Would love to chat more - I have my Kik information on my profile if that helps, but your profile is still fairly new so I'm not sure how to contact you privately otherwise haha - what platforms are you most comfortable with? I could also use Discord 

Yeah I’m so new I can’t even access your information on your profile! Oh well I could possibly create a kik or discord under a similar username. I’m not sure. I’ll let you know what I do :)

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• rysosneezy

• sneezefan222

• iojo

10 hours ago, normalgrl said:

Yeah I’m so new I can’t even access your information on your profile! Oh well I could possibly create a kik or discord under a similar username. I’m not sure. I’ll let you know what I do :)

I'm also a Brit too.

Edited by SleepingPhlox
Removed reference to personal contact information.
On 5/7/2023 at 3:19 PM, Hankyrick said:

I'm also a Brit too.

Oh brill nice to meet you 

On 5/7/2023 at 4:52 AM, normalgrl said:

I have made a kik :)

On 5/5/2023 at 9:48 AM, sneezelover(f) said:

Hey, nice to meet a fellow Brit on here! :)

Would love to chat more - I have my Kik information on my profile if that helps, but your profile is still fairly new so I'm not sure how to contact you privately otherwise haha - what platforms are you most comfortable with? I could also use Discord 

I made a kik :)

On 5/7/2023 at 3:19 PM, Hankyrick said:

I'm also a Brit too.

3 hours ago, normalgrl said:

I'm also on kik too. Nice to meet you 😊 

On 5/9/2023 at 3:13 AM, normalgrl said:

Great news :)

I just tried searching for you under the same name with no luck, so I'm not really sure how to swap details until you're validated unfortunately 🥲

On 5/9/2023 at 3:11 AM, normalgrl said:

I have made a kik :)

You can ask the mods to add your email address to your profile, so people who are verified can see it, and then you can exchange contact details via email.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! 

22F from Spain. Just to talk and fetish conversation! 

Love rapid/multiple sneezes, but it's not a requirement 😉. Hit me up if you're interested! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2023 at 12:53 PM, Sneezilly said:

Giving this another shot years later! I’m 25 M from San Diego looking to talk to any F! Would just be super cool to have this in common!

I’m 42(F) in Los Angeles looking for M :)

On 3/28/2023 at 12:24 AM, blessyouanon said:

I like the idea of this. I am also in Southern CA. 

I’m 42F in Los Angeles! Never met anyone with this fetish before :)

25 Years Old 

M seeking F 

Looking to make new connections here and if God takes it beyond that, I’ll take it!

Allergies and inducing are my favorite.  I’d probably faint if a woman ever gave me the opportunity to tickle and tease her nostrils with a feather or even my fingers.  Big, feline sneezes are my go to.  Especially if there’s a decent hitching buildup involved.  

13 hours ago, Kaiserin229 said:

Me neither.  What part of Los Angeles are you from?

2 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

25 Years Old 

M seeking F 

Looking to make new connections here and if God takes it beyond that, I’ll take it!

Allergies and inducing are my favorite.  I’d probably faint if a woman ever gave me the opportunity to tickle and tease her nostrils with a feather or even my fingers.  Big, feline sneezes are my go to.  Especially if there’s a decent hitching buildup involved.  

I just realized I put feline sneezes when I meant to put feminine 😂

25 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry I had to comment on here as you made me laugh soo much 🤣🤣 haha …. Auto correct is so funny sometimes 🤣

Trust I was cracking up too.  There should be a page just for autocorrect message and replies 🤣🤣

14 hours ago, Kaiserin229 said:

Hi! I’m 42M and from Orange County :)

13 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Hehehe 🤣🤣🤣 your post has got to be the funniest yet 🤣🤣

awww yesss there should be a page just for these funny moments hahaha I am always making mistakes on here and then I am like 😳🙈 looooool

Oh No Ugh GIF

Looool to this Gif 🤣🤣 - actual footage loool

Exactly how I feel anytime I mess up a post 

33/M from the Texas/Mexico border. I'd love to talk about caretaking and other kinky/fetish talk. I also speak Spanish. :) 

On 5/30/2023 at 3:47 AM, Agaba said:

Hey! 

22F from Spain. Just to talk and fetish conversation! 

Love rapid/multiple sneezes, but it's not a requirement 😉. Hit me up if you're interested! 

I’d love to chat with you?  When are you available?

Hey! I’m Bee (not real name, F20) and I’m from England. I’m a lesbian so women only please. My kik should be in my profile so feel free to send me a message ☺️

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2023 at 12:33 AM, Kaiserin229 said:

Hello @Kaiserin229
I'm from LA too! I mean, born and raised in Italy, as you can guess from my nickname but I been on and off LA for the past 15 years!

On 12/26/2022 at 7:26 PM, TheSneezeGuy said:

Hi, worth a shot right? I’m 34 year old female, looking for male or female to chat to about sneezing etc

Im always a good conversation and a good ear to listen☺️

8 hours ago, vanessa_vee said:

Im always a good conversation and a good ear to listen☺️

Those are two traits that seem rare nowadays.  Maybe I am hanging around the wrong people.....lol.

Are you just into sneezing, or are there other aspects to your fetish?