Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze kink dating thread (post general area!)

ALSF
Mr_G
Message added by Mr_G,

Please remember not to post any contact information. This can be added to your profile once you are fully validated.

Refer to the guidelines (which you should already be familiar with!) for details of this and all our other rules/guidelines.

11 hours ago, vanessa_vee said:

Im always a good conversation and a good ear to listen☺️

Just curious, if you are willing to share of course, where you are from?  Are you in the States?

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• rysosneezy

• sneezefan222

• iojo

4 minutes ago, Céline said:

22 f

Luxembourg 

Looking for m/f

Im mainly into sneezing myself. Getting induced etc. 

You would be perfect if you lived in California lol My SO and I love female sneezes and inducing :-p

5 minutes ago, Céline said:

22 f

Luxembourg 

Looking for m/f

Luxembourg?! Interesting!!

9 minutes ago, Céline said:

22 f

Luxembourg 

Looking for m/f

I wish I live closer, I'd love for someone to induce me too

10 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

I wish I live closer, I'd love for someone to induce me too

Im also open for long distance 

1 minute ago, Céline said:

May I ask if you use anything else besides the powder to induce?  Do you have any audio/video of you sneezing?  Definitely would love to hear some!

England to Luxembourg is very long hehe. Would be nice to see your hankies though 🤧🤧

2 minutes ago, Céline said:

That’s the norm. Unfortunately that’s the case 99% of the time in the community cuz it’s so rare a fetish that you’re very unlikely to live close to someone else. 

1 minute ago, rysosneezy said:

May I ask if you use anything else besides the powder to induce?  Do you have any audio/video of you sneezing?  Definitely would love to hear some!

Not publicly only dms

Not publicly only dms

Oh got it... well, until we are both able to DM, I guess I just have to wait.  But, if you like male sneezes, I have a YT page.  Same username as this... @rysosneezy on YT

5 hours ago, rysosneezy said:

Just curious, if you are willing to share of course, where you are from?  Are you in the States?

Lol in the states yes

1 hour ago, vanessa_vee said:

Lol in the states yes

Haha well, that’s probably about as local as I’ll find here lol

Also, this is more of a general post not specific to quoting Vee haha but the weather where I am has been warmer and windy and my sneezes have been seriously been getting more active. I don’t take allergy meds anymore so that certainly has “helped” :)

5 hours ago, Céline said:

It’s kinda hard to induce you if I’m in the United States and you’re in Luxembourg 🇱🇺 

Any of the ladies from Southern California??  I work in Winchester but I frequent Orange County often. Just looking to chat.  If more comes out of it, the better. 

15 hours ago, rysosneezy said:

Haha well, that’s probably about as local as I’ll find here lol

Also, this is more of a general post not specific to quoting Vee haha but the weather where I am has been warmer and windy and my sneezes have been seriously been getting more active. I don’t take allergy meds anymore so that certainly has “helped” :)

Im curious what type of sneezes do you have?? Bc allergy sneezes are totally my fave 

29 minutes ago, vanessa_vee said:

Im curious what type of sneezes do you have?? Bc allergy sneezes are totally my fave 

So I used to have incredibly bad allergies for years and years.  Before all this I used to take allergy medicine like Claritin but stopped taking anything about two years ago.

Most of my sneezing is allergy-based: dust, pollen, certain scents.  I find myself sneezing a lot while folding laundry now, which makes something so mundane a lot more fun haha

On rare occasions I have a photic sneeze, but I also do enjoy inducing myself a lot now. For some of the videos I made on YT, I think it’s a mix of natural and induced sneezes.

But I certainly get stuffy and sneeze and then it sort of builds upon itself because the stuffiness makes me sneeze more and more, and it’s awesome hehe

17 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

It’s kinda hard to induce you if I’m in the United States and you’re in Luxembourg 🇱🇺 

I was talking about webcams

2 minutes ago, Céline said:

I was talking about webcams

Ohh duh 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ lol we can do that once we’re verified.  If you want to, that is.

3 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

Ohh duh 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ lol we can do that once we’re verified.  If you want to, that is.

Dont give promises u dont keep

1 hour ago, Céline said:

Dont give promises u dont keep

I promise when we are verified we will either Skype or zoom each other and I’ll induce you.  Cross my heart, and hope to die!

7 hours ago, rysosneezy said:

So I used to have incredibly bad allergies for years and years.  Before all this I used to take allergy medicine like Claritin but stopped taking anything about two years ago.

Most of my sneezing is allergy-based: dust, pollen, certain scents.  I find myself sneezing a lot while folding laundry now, which makes something so mundane a lot more fun haha

On rare occasions I have a photic sneeze, but I also do enjoy inducing myself a lot now. For some of the videos I made on YT, I think it’s a mix of natural and induced sneezes.

But I certainly get stuffy and sneeze and then it sort of builds upon itself because the stuffiness makes me sneeze more and more, and it’s awesome hehe

You have a yourube channel? Hmm i wonder if ive ever stumbled across your content 

On 6/29/2023 at 8:00 AM, Yep said:

Those are two traits that seem rare nowadays.  Maybe I am hanging around the wrong people.....lol.

Are you just into sneezing, or are there other aspects to your fetish?

I agree fully with your first statement. But as far as sneezing and the fetish? Elaborate. Like do you mean if i also like teasing or buildups or??