Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze kink dating thread (post general area!)

ALSF
Mr_G
Message added by Mr_G,

Please remember not to post any contact information. This can be added to your profile once you are fully validated.

Refer to the guidelines (which you should already be familiar with!) for details of this and all our other rules/guidelines.

On 4/23/2022 at 7:26 PM, MeasuredMove said:

M looking for F. 

Married 😬 so this would be a strictly "fetish" relationship, just fun and nothing serious. If anyone's interested let me know here. I still don't have messaging capabilities so will have to somehow figure out a way 

Same.  Married F just looking for online fetish related relationship - maybe RP.  

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• rysosneezy

• sneezefan222

• iojo

M looking for F

latino 5’10 athletic build I’m in central Texas. I’ve never really talked to or met up with a girl with the fetish and I’m looking to do either or both. Any type of relationship about the fetish with a girl would be cool. I’m not verified so I can’t contact anyone so I guess if your interested idk how it would work 

On 8/7/2022 at 7:16 PM, allergihoe said:

23, F, She/Her, East Coast US.

Super into denial, feathers, exaggerated vocal buildups, torture, teasing, spray, torment, all that jazz. I'm a brat. 

I'm pansexual but tend to prefer male sneezes depending on how they sound.

Kinda just wanna be teased relentlessly ngl. 

Same here, haha

Hi! I’m F in Los Angeles. I’d love to date a guy who would indulge me in my fetish. I’m into wet sneezes on the quieter side, and really into caretaking (wiping noses). My ideal would be a “fetish trade” i.e. he’d have an equally unusual fetish like farting. And we could indulge each other. My ex boyfriend never knew about my fetish and would get embarrassed when he’d sneeze in front of me. I absolutely loved it. He cried in front of me once. I really wanted to baby him (hold him, wipe his nose, etc) but didn’t. He had major mommy issues. Looking back, he probably would have liked it. I still think about that missed opportunity and it makes me sad…

12 hours ago, Kaiserin229 said:

Hi! I’m F in Los Angeles. I’d love to date a guy who would indulge me in my fetish. I’m into wet sneezes on the quieter side, and really into caretaking (wiping noses). My ideal would be a “fetish trade” i.e. he’d have an equally unusual fetish like farting. And we could indulge each other. My ex boyfriend never knew about my fetish and would get embarrassed when he’d sneeze in front of me. I absolutely loved it. He cried in front of me once. I really wanted to baby him (hold him, wipe his nose, etc) but didn’t. He had major mommy issues. Looking back, he probably would have liked it. I still think about that missed opportunity and it makes me sad…

That sounds lovely! It’s an absolute dream of mine for someone to help me wipe/blow my nose on a bad allergy day or when I have a cold (like right now, actually). I also prefer wetter, non-exaggerated sneezes!

16 hours ago, Kaiserin229 said:

I frequent los angeles for work in the film industry and I'm gonna be there for over a week starting tomorrow :) Caretaking is definitely a huge thing for me as well... I don't wanna admit it but I guess you could put me in the "mommy issues" category lmao. Would love to get to know you more :)

On 1/14/2019 at 8:38 PM, Melody said:

Female looking for male 

Area: Toronto Canada

hmu Canadians ;) 

Hey!  I hope you’re still active on here! Would love to talk

On 12/1/2022 at 2:41 AM, Kaiserin229 said:

Thanks for sharing. I’m a guy and I’m not really sure what you would classify my sneeze as but I have a bunch of allergies and sneeze all the time. The thought of being able to care for a girl who is having a bad sneeze attack and just be there to rub her nose makes me melt. Do you have any allergies????

13 hours ago, Sneezy_guy said:

Hey!  I hope you’re still active on here! Would love to talk

I am! Thought Im not looking for anything romantic currently. 😊

2 hours ago, Melody said:

I am! Thought Im not looking for anything romantic currently. 😊

Oh haha yeah me neither. I’ve just always tried to look for friends with a sneeze fetish to talk to

Not sure if you are open to long distance or not (since I am in Chicago), and I am not into farting or anything, but I think we match on a lot of the rest. I like to be cared for, and I definitely want to be sneezed on too, but I have wet sneezes. Mine aren't super quiet, but they are definitely not loud. 

Right now I am chatting with some other possibilities, but I am not yet dating anyone or anything yet lol. 

Also I am a transman, but on T and have had top surgery. 

I already posted here before, but that was back when I was in Germany. Now I’m in the Vancouver, Canada area. 

32 M, looking for F. 

feel free to message me if interested :)

On 12/1/2022 at 1:41 AM, Kaiserin229 said:

Hey, would love to talk but it seems like I can't DM you since you're not validated yet. You could always ask a mod to add your e-mail address or contact info to your profile so those of us with validated profiles can get in touch if you want :) 

On 12/1/2022 at 5:22 PM, ALSF said:

I frequent los angeles for work in the film industry and I'm gonna be there for over a week starting tomorrow :) Caretaking is definitely a huge thing for me as well... I don't wanna admit it but I guess you could put me in the "mommy issues" category lmao. Would love to get to know you more :)

I would love that :) No idea how to make it happen though

On 12/3/2022 at 12:54 PM, Sneezy_guy said:

Thanks for sharing. I’m a guy and I’m not really sure what you would classify my sneeze as but I have a bunch of allergies and sneeze all the time. The thought of being able to care for a girl who is having a bad sneeze attack and just be there to rub her nose makes me melt. Do you have any allergies????

I don’t sneeze much but I do have a chronic runny nose from LA allergies.

1 hour ago, Travel said:

Hey, would love to talk but it seems like I can't DM you since you're not validated yet. You could always ask a mod to add your e-mail address or contact info to your profile so those of us with validated profiles can get in touch if you want :) 

I just contacted the moderators. Hopefully will get this sorted out soon. Will I be able to view other validated profiles once I’m validated. It looks like I can’t view anyone’s profile…

Just now, Kaiserin229 said:

I just contacted the moderators. Hopefully will get this sorted out soon. Will I be able to view other validated profiles once I’m validated. It looks like I can’t view anyone’s profile…

Yes, once you are validated you should be able to view all profiles. 🙂

Honestly can't recall if I posted here or not... but eh, might as well right? 

F looking for anyone! Age 27, mainly just looking for some new people to talk to and get to know better~ I'm really into a bunch of different things, but mainly desperation and long, torturous build-ups. I like trading wav recordings and roleplaying, along with just shooting the breeze in general. My Discord is the best way to reach me, which is in my profile, but feel free to message/@ me any time! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2022 at 7:02 PM, SweaterWeather said:

Honestly can't recall if I posted here or not... but eh, might as well right? 

F looking for anyone! Age 27, mainly just looking for some new people to talk to and get to know better~ I'm really into a bunch of different things, but mainly desperation and long, torturous build-ups. I like trading wav recordings and roleplaying, along with just shooting the breeze in general. My Discord is the best way to reach me, which is in my profile, but feel free to message/@ me any time! 

Hey SweaterWeather! 

I´m 28 from Germany. My name is <staff note - removed contact info> but i would love to chat.

(Sorry for double post)

1 hour ago, GermanSneezeLover said:

Hey SweaterWeather! 

I´m 28 from Germany. My name is yt Alex Grassi. I can´t open your profile (dc: Flöcken#0087) but i would love to chat.

(Sorry for double post)

Fixed the double post for you. 😊

I’ll let you off for the subtle hint at contact information in the post cos it’s Christmas - please familiarise yourself with our guidelines tho 😉

Merry xmas,
Mr_G
SFF Admin

10 hours ago, TheSneezeGuy said:

Hi, worth a shot right? I’m 34 year old female, looking for male or female to chat to about sneezing etc

You sure you´re a female ? :D 

I frequent la a good amount. I would like to get to know you on here 

On 4/3/2022 at 12:04 AM, PepperDrew said:

Hi guys! Im.28/female and I'm really just looking for a casual male penpal who's excited by sneezing and wants to exchange messages. 

34 male def excited by female sneezes and would be interested in messaging