Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

Absolutely true. I do like a nice fresh out of the oven cinnamon roll 😋

True or false - The person below loves getting in the middle of the Christmas shopping crowds

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

False.   I love everything about Christmas EXCEPT that!

True or False: the person below me doesn’t like going places if they’re not sure where they are going.  

Oooh, false...but it does depend on the circumstances.  I LOVE to take some road I've never been down just to see where it ends up.  Super fun! Now, on the other hand, if we're talking needing to specifically be somewhere at a certain time and I'm navigating my way to that place for the first time...that can be pretty stressful because I hate being late and I can get confused with directions easily.  But I don't exactly hate it, I just get extra super perfectionist about the whole ordeal. :laugh:

True or false, the person below me has Christmas songs in their current playlist.

False, I'm not really a fan of Christmas vibes 😬 I mean, the Michael Bublé one is nice but I would listen to it only once on Christmas Eve lol 

True or false, the person below me has never been abroad and can't wait to do it soon! ✈️

False! My grandparents live really far away so I fly every year to see them. 

True or false: The person below me has a rabbit(s). 

False.   I don’t have rabbits, however, I had one when I was a kid.  

the person below me has one spot in their home that they just can’t keep organized.  

I do. That spot is called... my whole apartment. :rolleyes: 

The person below me is looking forward to the holidays.

True.  Okay, look, I spend the entire month of December absolutely PUMPED. Like, seriously.  I love all of it, the holiday season is just the most fun and bestest thing ever.  Actual Christmas? Heck, I get two weeks off work and boy oh boy am I looking forward to that. Then, after New Years is done, January and February can eat a butt. I don't care for the rest of winter once my sparkly happy holiday fun time is over! :laugh:

True or false, the person below me buys their pet(s) Christmas presents.

True!   Half the stuff under the tree is his.

True or False: The person below me has more than one Christmas tree 

False!  Decorating and taking care of one is enough work for me already haha

The person below me is like, reaaally good at finding presents for others, and/or considers gift giving to be their main love language.

Edited by Femilloween77
Typo sorry :/
6 hours ago, Femilloween77 said:

False!  Decorating and taking care of one is enough work for me already haha

The person below me is like, reaaally good at finding presents for others, and/or considers gift giving to be their main love language.

False, I’m pretty bad at finding presents. 

The person below prefers the cold of winter over the heat of summer.

False! Shoveling snow is not fun, and I like not having freezing fingers all the time haha. I bundle up in a bunch of jackets but the chill of the winter air still sometimes seeps through. 

The person below has already gotten their Christmas tree set up, AND their presents ready.

True!  (At least I hope so…I’m running out of room for presents).   

The person below me prefers wrapping paper to gift bags/boxes.   

False. I prefer gift bags, not only because they make wrapping much easier, but also because they are environmentally sustainable - you create less waste, and the person you give the present to can use the bag again. 😊

The person below me decides every year not to eat too much chocolate and cookies during Christmas season, and fails every time... :whistle::blushing:

Edited by kiku

Sigh...

True. Whether it's Christmas candy, boxes of chocolates, or Christmas cakes/cookies. I have a MOUTHFUL of sweet teeth that I have SOMEHOW lucked in to not having cavities, but I know I'm pushing my luck. Christmas is ALWAYS the time I lose all control

The person below me has specific Christmas media that they like to watch SO much that they don't even acknowledge the holiday, OR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER, if they don't watch it at least once

TRUE.  If Burl Ives as a stop motion snowman isn't on my TV screen singing Holly Jolly Christmas to an elf, a deer, and an abominable snowman at least once, then what is even the POINT.

I'm going to steal that question, except for music.  The person below me has a Christmas song they NEED to hear on repeat to really feel that holiday spirit.

(Apologies to everyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas, btw, I'm obsessed with this holiday.)

8 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

TRUE.  If Burl Ives as a stop motion snowman isn't on my TV screen singing Holly Jolly Christmas to an elf, a deer, and an abominable snowman at least once, then what is even the POINT.

I'm going to steal that question, except for music.  The person below me has a Christmas song they NEED to hear on repeat to really feel that holiday spirit.

(Apologies to everyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas, btw, I'm obsessed with this holiday.)

First:  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ that movie

And True-ish.   It’s not a particular song, but I have to have the Harry Connick Jr Christmas albums going on shuffle and repeat.    

The person below me just isn’t quite feeling the holiday season (And that’s OK)

• 2 weeks later...

False.  I wasn't feeling it last year because last year sucked, but this year I squeezed every last bit of enjoyment out of the season to make up for it.  It was awesome.

True or false, the person below me makes New Years resolutions.

I do, but I could never keep them as long as I did the usual ones; lose weight, exercise, eat healthy... fail. The past few years I've made either really ridiculous ones (I won't get hit by space debris) or things I definitely will do (I will eat pizza at least once). :lol:  This year I'm going with; I will be kinder to myself. Yeah, it would be kind to me if I eat healthier and move my ass around more often, so I'll try. But it's not very kind to berate and hate on myself when I fail to do that, so I'll have a little talk with myself about how we can sort this out without in-fighting instead. :lol: Teamworking with myself. Yeah that probably sounds silly but I've never tried that approach, maybe it'll work better. 

The person below me has a New Year's Eve tradition that they stick to.

No but I’m open to suggestions! I used to watch Four Rooms and the documentary episode of Homicide 💖

The person below me has a favourite way to make hot chocolate.

False I don’t. 

t/f - the person below me has a road trip playlist.

False, I don't. But I definitely should 🤙

The person below me likes the show How I Met Your Mother (I'm rewatching it rn and it's so addictive and fun! A comfort-must)

• 3 weeks later...

False, I’ve never watched it.

The person below me is also loves canned sardines and always has some in their cupboard.

False! My favourite fish is salmon, and I've got some in my fridge ready for a weekend treat. My cats would be delighted if I enjoyed sardines though! :laugh:

True or false, the person below me currently has a comfort character.

True - and by comfort I mean I make them need to be comforted.

The person below me has an OrangeTM Cat.