Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

42 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Truuuuuue but I'm not sure if what I like is truly authentic Mexican food or more Americanized.  But what I do know is that I mix my own spices  for making homemade tacos and I love it because it's tweaked to my own tastes.

The person below me has recently started learning a new skill.

What seasonings and what meat is in your tacos?

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

On 8/2/2023 at 4:07 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

The person below me has been travelling this summer. 

Well, that would depend on how you define traveling (distance vs. time). I haven’t been out of the country (or, indeed, very far within it) this summer, but I was away from home for a few days, so I guess that would count as true.

The person below me should have gone to sleep >2 hours ago and will be regretting it tomorrow.

False, I went to sleep at a reasonable time last night, and had an awesome sleep, a good enough sleep to have two dreams: the first was about a trio of intelligent opossums (animals which do not actually live here) repeatedly breaking into my house to be mean to me and bite my face.  The second, after I'd gotten up to put a restless cat into the kitchen, was about me and Taylor Swift being Very Much In Love and holding hands frolicking through crowded streets on a lovely summer day, giggling and buying ice cream cones, and doing some impromptu busking to people eating their lunch in cafes.

I have my suspicions about the cat messing with my face in my sleep to cause the first dream. :laugh:

On that note, the person below me remembers a recent dream.

Unfortunately, I do not. I am very bad with remembering dreams and even the ones I do remember upon waking up are more than likely to vanish from memory within a couple of hours. 

The person below me is very much in love:inlove:

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2023 at 5:08 PM, Femiline77 said:

Very true.

The person below me likes shopping/clothes and has a great sense of style. 

Not really. I like shopping when I'm in the mood but it's definitely not something you would say about me, I like to have pretty clothes but my sense of style is average, I suppose.

True or false: The person below me loves to read book series with the same characters who can be defined as a "found family"

thats so fucking specific i love it. 

Absolutely true!! I live for these!

the person below me has made a tik tok.

False, unless the one I have to help run for work counts. :laugh: I'm acutely aware that if I want to be more out there and visible as a performer, it is a platform I NEED to be using, but I can't think of a good way to utilize it to my advantage so I'm just over here sitting on my hands like a fool instead.

The person below me is planning a weekend break away.

False, unfortunately. 

The person below me has one of the Barbie movie's songs stuck in their head

Edited by Femiline77
Typo!

False; I don’t watch many movies, and, much as they’ve been in the news recently, the “Barbenheimer penomenon” has been no exception.

The person below me is planning on making a significant purchase in the next few weeks.

Nope, I bought cheese yesterday and that made a huge hole in my bank account given current prices, so that's my significant purchase for this month. :lol: 

The person below me likes to exercise outside. 

True! I love to exercise outside! I actually literally just did earlier today haha 

The person below me loves hiking 

True...more or less. I tend to walk just about everywhere, and there are a few forest trails in my town. I do enjoy going through those trails....at least during the spring and fall. The hikes are harder during the summer.

The person below me loves 2000's era music

True! And 2010s era music, and current era, 90s era music, and 80s era, and 70s era and and and...

And I like ALL the genres, gimme folk rock or hair metal or K-pop or hip hop or an orchestra in the park playing music from Star Wars.  I just really, really enjoy listening to music.  A lot.

True or false, the person below me has recently been to a concert, or has plans to go to one in the near future.

False, unfortunately, unless a relative’s school concert this past June counts.

The person below me brews coffee at home (or wants to).

More or less true. In general, I don’t prefer listening to any one type of music, but the situations in which I would choose instrumental music probably outnumbers those for music with lyrics.

Speaking of music, the favorite Baroque composer of the person below me is J.S. Bach.

Probably false, I do have a soft spot for Vivaldi.

The person below me owns a piece of clothing that is highlighter yellow.

False, although I do have fabric in this colour so I could theoretically make something if I wanted to so it could be true with a little effort.  I bought it and then realised I needed a different shade, so I now let my cat sleep on it, so if I made anything it would smell like cat butt. :laugh:

The person below me has crossed something off their bucket list in 2023, or will before the year is out!

False. I have normal vision. Although half my family has glasses, and as a kid I wanted fake ones to not feel left out~ 🙃 

The person below me gets the hiccups from drinking fizzy beverages.

False, thankfully; it would be awful not to be able to turn to carbonated water as an indulgence.

The person below me has been caught in the rain these last few days.

I have, yes! Thankfully carrying an umbrella, but there was some really crazy rainfall here a few days ago.

The person below me misses summer already (applicable to both hemispheres).

I've been missing summer since, like, June.  It's been raining, and raining...and then it was sunny for a brief glorious moment.  Now it's raining again.  I do like all the seasons, even if winter overstays its welcome once Christmas is done...but I'm a creature of the heat!

The person below me bakes. (And hey, using boxed mixes totally counts! If you put things in your oven and then eat those things when they come out, I'm counting it!)

True, I love baking. Just today I made a pizza.

The person below me has a self-care activity that helps with de-stressing.