Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

True! I don't really care, as long as I can drink it.  I will drink coffee that was once hot that's been left out to get tepid, I'll drink a warm can of Monster.  It's all good, I'm not picky. That said, I won't drink something with dairy that's been sitting out in the sun for ages, anything that can spoil like that. That would be gross.  :laugh:

The person below me has recently rediscovered an old fandom.

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

False. The colder the better. My preferred beverage temperature is so cold it hurts your mouth a little. I will drink room-temperature meant-to-be-cold drinks too, but I don't like warm beverages at all. I don't know why, I panic when I try to swallow warm/hot drinks. I can drink, like, hot chocolate, if I "eat it" with a spoon like soup, but I can't drink it. It's weird. I don't know why I feel like that but I always have. 

True/false: you have a comfort show/emotional support movie. 

True. SEVERAL in fact. Most, if not all of them, are cartoons and anime I watched as a kid
Ah memories

The person below me likes to use a specific scent of bodywash/deodorant.

True, I like using this body spray that's vanilla scented. ^_^

The person below me prefers wired headphones/earbuds over wireless ones. (I do. All my friends use airpods or wireless headphones and I never got on that train :blush:)

On 7/16/2023 at 2:00 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

The person below me has recently rediscovered an old fandom.

I noticed the statement above hasn't been dealt with yet, so I thought I'd pick it up so it won't get lost. 😉
True! A couple of months ago, I rediscovered - I don't even know why, it just hit me, LOL - a TV series I had been crazy about as a kid: "The Lost Islands". Does anybody here know it? It's an Australian TV series from the 1970s, and wow, I was such a fan of it while it was on German TV! 😀 So I just had to get the DVD set, and I really enjoyed watching it again after... uh... several decades. 🤣
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Islands

OK, now let's go back to @Skylacticon 's True Or False statement:

The person below me prefers wired headphones/earbuds over wireless ones. (I do. All my friends use airpods or wireless headphones and I never got on that train :blush:)

True. I don't trust wireless headphones. What happens if they disconnect or run out of battery and suddenly everyone can hear what I'm listening to? Especially if it's sneeze stuff. No way in hell! I like the control and safety of wired headphones.

True or false: the person below me likes Country music (just for the record I love country music. But then I love almost all kinds of music. Haha)

Wired headphones are the very best!! Also true, love me some country music.

True or false: you're always your relatives go to person when they need someone to proofread something.

Sort of true, I suppose. My parents aren’t native English speakers, so they used to ask me to proofread things for time sometimes, but that role seems to have now been taken over by ChatGPT.

The person below me has at least one particular turn of phrase that their friends and family are sick of hearing so frequently.

Umm...probably true.  I have some "catchphrases" that, while people tell me to my face they find amusing and charming, I'm sure there's got to be at least one person who is like "I swear to god, if I hear her saying that stupid phrase one more time..." behind my back.  :laugh:

The person below me has recently bought a shiny new gadget, or plans to in the near future.

I didn’t buy it, but I was gifted a ring with diamonds that sparkle more than anything else I have seen, but it is thin and looks small on my finger which I really like!

The person below me has flown on an airplane in the last three months.

True, I returned from a two week vacation at the beginning of May.

The person below me would rather eyeball ingredients than stick to specific measurements in a recipe when cooking.

True! I've never measured anything and never received a complaint from the people I cook for so far (have no idea if that means I'm just lucky, or actually good in the kitchen haha)

True or false, the person below me has a movie or a book they've watched/read so many times they can quote entire scenes of it. (If true, I'm curious to know what it is!!)

Heh true. And it would have to be one of these, Scary Movie (1 and 2) and Jumanji(the 1995 Robin Williams version)

True or False, the person below me has a taste for a particular flavor of a particular brand of junk food(Chips, candy, ice cream) So much so that they recognize that specific taste and wouldn't be fooled if it someone gave them some from another brand, claiming it was actually the brand you like. 

True! Very true! Doesn't help that I have something called ARFID which means I only eat very specific things. I only have about 10 things I eat total. Maybe 20. But everything has to be a specific brand. Like chips. I won't eat any kind of chips except Lay's Original plain potato chips for example.

True or false: the person below me is in a committed relationship.

• 2 weeks later...

Very much false. As much as I’d like such a relationship, I’m single and have been so for a long time.

The person below me has lately been diving back into an old area of interest that they’ve ignored for some time.

dang, this is so accurate i feel like its weirdly targeting me. 

True - yes, I used to be a professional writer and quit for 3 years after burnout and am now finding love for it again.

T/f - the person below me has seen the Merpeople documentary on YouTube.

I have not, but that sounds interesting and I might check it out.

The person below me is a fan of pumpkin spice.

True! It was already everywhere by the time I got around to trying it, but I was an instant convert to its deliciousness!

And I cannot stand the hate people get for liking it.  Yeah, okay, it's "basic". Whatever. I could do like a whole essay on people attempting to make "hating things that a large amount of people enjoy" into a personality trait. :laugh:

The person below me enjoys rainy days.

So, so very true. I love walking in the rain.

The person underneath me is the kind of person who would gently carry a spider out of their home rather than kill it.

False! FALSE AS ALL HELL!! I HATE SPIDERS! KILL ON SIGHT!!
Granted I do occasionally get lizards in my home and THOSE I catch and gently carry outside....but NOT spiders.

The person below me, if given a choice, would prefers to drink one of the flavored Mountain Dew Sodas instead of regular Mountain Dew.

Yeah, that's true. :D I like the watermelon one or Baja blast.

The person below me has a specific piece of jewelry that they always wear.

5 minutes ago, Melody said:

True I always wear a shell necklace.

t/f - The person below me likes driving

True!  Being a car fanatic, one of my dreams is to take a PORSCHE through a fresh paved road loaded with switchbacks and long straightaways.  

True or False? The person below me loves Mexican food. 

Truuuuuue but I'm not sure if what I like is truly authentic Mexican food or more Americanized.  But what I do know is that I mix my own spices  for making homemade tacos and I love it because it's tweaked to my own tastes.

The person below me has recently started learning a new skill.

False. I'm not very eager to add more things to the vast list of things I'm no good at. 🙄

The person below me has been travelling this summer.