Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

True, I have a few of those. Currently worming myself back into Pine Gap on Netflix because Kath. :dribble: 

The person below me has at least one huge character crush. :shifty: 

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

Hmmmm true I guess?

Permanently obsessed with my OCs.

the person below me does not like cheese.

Edited by Melody

True. I do get a kick out of the eerie blue light setting and seeing yourself surrounded by fish and sea creatures. 

The person below me enjoys video games that involve movement (Dance Dance Revolution, WiiSPorts Etc)

False, which is odd because I'm an active person and I enjoy doing those things...but sitting down to play video games is at the end of the day after I've done things like that and I just need to sit down and chill for a bit. :laugh:

The person below me has plans to dress in a costume for Halloween this year.

False. Sadly I was never really allowed to do full on costumes as a kid because I grew up broke, so now as an adult I don't really see the point. Granted, once when I was a kid I pulled off a REALLY convincing Pokemon Trainer/Ash Ketchum costume with just jeans, a jacket, a cap and a PokeBall/Pokemon toy combo that ALL my friends couldn't shut up about...heh. And at work I once came in on Halloween wearing a hoodie, claiming it was a Luke Cage costume which got a few laughs.

The person below me prefers mildly spooky shows (Twilight Zone, AYAOTD, Goosebumps...etc) to actual horror

Both true and false. :lol:  I do love the "cozy spooky" vibe just as much as I love actual horror. The ones you mentioned are great examples of nostalgia shows for me, so I'll still watch those. 

(the movie Nightbooks on Netflix is something I actually really enjoyed even though I think it's probably meant for an audience around age 12. I guess I remember how excited I would have been at that age had it been around then. :lol: )

The person below me likes to bingewatch shows rather than watching one episode a week. 

2 hours ago, Pumpkin_no5 said:

Both true and false. :lol:  I do love the "cozy spooky" vibe just as much as I love actual horror. The ones you mentioned are great examples of nostalgia shows for me, so I'll still watch those. 

(the movie Nightbooks on Netflix is something I actually really enjoyed even though I think it's probably meant for an audience around age 12. I guess I remember how excited I would have been at that age had it been around then. :lol: )

The person below me likes to bingewatch shows rather than watching one episode a week. 

True!☺️ When I was younger we didn’t have Netflix or Hulu so we would have to wait to watch an episode once a week at 7/8pm. It was torture because I’m a bit impatient and want to know the outcome of the show as soon as possible. I’m currently binge watching Sex Education on Netflix. I enjoy the sarcasm and awkward jokes ☺️

The person below me is waiting for Christmas to come and is counting down the days! 

False! While I adore the living crap out of Christmas and look forward to it, the start of October kicks off a whole bunch of cool stuff that I live for.  First I gotta have my birthday, and I'm very much looking forward to that, and then Halloween and that's such a fun holiday, and then Thanksgiving, and I always keep that tradition alive by cooking some form of dinner no matter what every year, and THEN it's time to decorate for Christmas and have happy sparkly fun time for a whole month.  I love the autumn season, I love the whole of December, you simply cannot rush through all that magical time, it must be savoured!

And then January hits and bleh to that until spring starts happening. :laugh: I struggle to find positive things about January and February.

The person below me likes candy corn!

False. I don’t like candy corn. I’m not much of a candy eater. I prefer cake or donuts when I’m in the mood for something sweet.

The person below me gets seasick on boats.

False I do not. Could live on a boat easily. 

T/f - you like listening to music in languages you do not understand.

Oh so true! I listen to music in Korean, Japanese, German, Italian and many others.

True or False - You love dressing up for Halloween.

False - I don’t love it though usually I dress up. Not really a Halloween girlie. 

t/f - you like Halloween candy 

Edited by Morgana

True.  Like, all of it.  Candy corn, those peanut butter thingies that come in the orange and black wrappers, all the stuff that everyone complains about? Give 'em here, I'll devour them happily. Even those candy corn pumpkins that feel like you're getting a year's worth of sugar when you eat them and they're so sweet they kinda hurt, I'll power through to the end!

The person below me enjoys wearing scarves.

False I really don’t like scarves now that I’m thinking about it.

t/f - the person below me is having a good day.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2023 at 8:41 PM, jc475 said:

False, I’m one of the shorter members of my family. 

The person below me has a vegetable garden growing in their yard.

Definitely false. I do remember growing a cherry tomato plant in a pot when I was younger though.

The person below me plays Disney Dreamlight Valley. I know I do!

On 10/31/2023 at 12:35 PM, Katzoo12 said:

Definitely false. I do remember growing a cherry tomato plant in a pot when I was younger though.

The person below me plays Disney Dreamlight Valley. I know I do!

False, I had no idea what it was until now lol

The person below me is interested in greek mythology!

1 hour ago, obsexion said:

False, I had no idea what it was until now lol

The person below me is interested in greek mythology!

True, it is pretty fascinating imo. My favorite Greek God is Posiedon! 

The person below me loves chocolate 

8 minutes ago, Katzoo12 said:

True, it is pretty fascinating imo. My favorite Greek God is Posiedon! 

The person below me loves chocolate 

(Nice. I can’t pick a favourite but I also love Greek mythology.)

True! I used to not like it as much when I was younger but nowadays I seem to choose it every now and then.

The person below me is into horror films.

True! I love spending time with family and the whole Christmas vibes that go on before Christmas Day. 

T/F - You sleep with your pet (dog, cat, etc)

• 4 weeks later...

True.  I can't sleep without a face full of cat, tbh. :laugh:

True or false, the person below me enjoys cinnamon flavoured stuff.