Sneeze Fetish Forum

Celebrity Allergies

Wrigley

Hello all and Happy New Year! There have been some recent updates on Celebrity Allergy Archive that I noticed;

*Demi Lovato's allergies to cats and dogs

*Melissa Rauch's allergies

*Abagail Breslin tweeting about her allergies

*The winner of last year's sneeze poll was Amy Adams

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wrigley

• atchoum

• James

• Fantasneezer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Despite extensive searching over the years, I have never found anything regarding Kylie Minogue having allergies. Saddening. Not even a random sneeze on youtube.

I heard Ashton Irwin from 5sos is allergic to cats

Where did you hear that??

there is a video on YouTube where they play with kittens but ashton doesn't cause he is allergic just look up 5sos playing with kittens and u should find the video
  • 4 months later...

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but Kirste Maldonado from Pentatonix has hay fever (check her somewhat recent tweet about a pollen tornado in Germany)

• 2 weeks later...

Manuel Neuer - Germans football team goal keeper

He was asked at a press conferene yesterday, why his voice sounds a bit congested. He answered that he has "some allegies", but it would not affect him so much.

The link is in German, the Topic starts at 6:14.

http://tv.dfb.de/video/dfb-pressekonferenz-zu-der-euro-2016-achtelfinale-mit-manuel-neuer-und-joshua-kimmich/14679/  

On 25/06/2016 at 0:24 PM, Hajo said:

Manuel Neuer - Germans football team goal keeper

He was asked at a press conferene yesterday, why his voice sounds a bit congested. He answered that he has "some allegies", but it would not affect him so much.

Always love sportsmen with hayfever - and talking about it is the next best thing.  Thanks for the link.

I know Dom Monaghan's hayfever has been mentioned here once or twice before, but i recently learned he also has a cat allergy, which i did not see anyone post about yet. Total swoon. ^_^ 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I've been on a huge Eddie Redmayne kick lately, whiiiiich always leads to a hungry prowl on YouTube to watch his recent interviews and such. :lol: I was lucky enough to come across this gem, where Eddie visually and vocally admits to suffering from "REALLY BAD HAYFEVER" (cue Spoo freaking the ever-loving HELL out :sillybounce:).

The question sequence - where he's asked what smell he loves - starts at 3:58, but the actual hayfever discussion from Eddie is at 4:10 (yes, he DOES say the word 'sneeze'). 

I can only assume that this precious bean is dying at the moment since London has been incredibly hot and high in grass pollen. :twisted:  

3 minutes ago, Spoo said:

I've been on a huge Eddie Redmayne kick lately, whiiiiich always leads to a hungry prowl on YouTube to watch his recent interviews and such. :lol: I was lucky enough to come across this gem, where Eddie visually and vocally admits to suffering from "REALLY BAD HAYFEVER" (cue Spoo freaking the ever-loving HELL out :sillybounce:).

The question sequence - where he's asked what smell he loves - starts at 3:58, but the actual hayfever discussion from Eddie is at 4:10 (yes, he DOES say the word 'sneeze'). 

I can only assume that this precious bean is dying at the moment since London has been incredibly hot and high in grass pollen. :twisted:  

Oh my gosh, congrats! :yay: It's amazing how a simple admission of hayfever can unlock so much additional fantasizing.

Grant Gustin is allergic to dogs he admitted that on Snapchat and I'm dying 

• 1 month later...

It turns out Tom Daley suffers from hayfever too, cf. the dedicated topic in the Media sub-forum (with video evidence).

And OMG Eddie Redmayne. I want to see one of his grass-induced deep sneezes!

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure no one's mentioned this before (but I might be wrong). Phil Lester (AmazingPhil) is allergic to cats. He was at a cat café and he was taking a video of it, but he didn't really get sniffly or sneezy. They did say that later on he started wheezing and such because he was allergic, but I haven't seen any sneezes from his allergy.

• 2 months later...
On 1/3/2016 at 4:58 PM, sneezelover3 said:

there is a video on YouTube where they play with kittens but ashton doesn't cause he is allergic just look up 5sos playing with kittens and u should find the video

Here is a video where Ashton confirms his allergy around 30 seconds

• 5 months later...
On 20/06/2017 at 11:47 PM, Bandit said:

Grant Gustin is allergic to dogs he admitted that on Snapchat and I'm dying 

Just came across this video 

• 3 months later...

So, I’m not exactly sure if anyone actually posted this yet, (I honestly did not check), but here’s what I got:

Jensen Ackles

At around 7:35 he mentions dealing with allergies during the episode “Lazarus Rising” ~ he even does a demo of him sneezing and talks about it for a while😆

Misha Collins

http://themoreyoumisha.tumblr.com/post/44485370513/did-you-know-misha-collins-is-allergic-to-tissue

Misha’s allergic to tissue paper as said here on tumblr~ just when you thought he couldn’t get cuter!😊 

On 7/9/2018 at 3:38 PM, castiel_angel said:

So, I’m not exactly sure if anyone actually posted this yet, (I honestly did not check), but here’s what I got:

Jensen Ackles

At around 7:35 he mentions dealing with allergies during the episode “Lazarus Rising” ~ he even does a demo of him sneezing and talks about it for a while😆

Misha Collins

http://themoreyoumisha.tumblr.com/post/44485370513/did-you-know-misha-collins-is-allergic-to-tissue

Misha’s allergic to tissue paper as said here on tumblr~ just when you thought he couldn’t get cuter!😊 

I know J2 has allergies but idk if anything is confirmed with Misha

• 8 months later...

Finnish actor Jarmo Koski has stated in an interview that he doesn’t have pets, because he is allergic to animals, ”including the sweat of aquarium fish.” I would’ve posted this in the thread concerning weirdest allergies, but I unfortunately can’t find said thread anymore. I didn’t even know that fish do sweat, let alone that one can develop an allergy to their sweat, so that’s definitely a new one for me :lmfao:.

For those interested, here is a photo of Jarmo Koski.

7B5C1FEF-DFF8-4769-AA58-B6B1CB243B07.jpeg

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC