Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

Does anyone have or is anyone able to get hold of a clip of Jenny Frost from Atomic Kitten sneezing on UK I'm A Celebrity? I think it was the first episode of Series 5 in late 2005 as they were getting off the plane.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

Hey all, I was wondering if any generous members would be willing to help me out here by donating a few classic clips I've been searching for. I've got a pretty good handle on the still-active stuff, but when my harddrive crashed I lost some real gems that have since been taken down and I'd love to get them back. They are:

- "Oranmore" (A girl having a fit on a couch in a nightclub, while the cameraman laughed at her)

- "Niesen" (A German girl wearing an orange short sniffing sneezing powder and then having a 50+ sneeze fit).

- "Tania Estornudando" (A South American girl having a prolonged fit while sitting outside and smoking and drinking with her friends).

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if I get my hands on any of these I'll be sure to flip them onto the SF Hall of Fame on youtube as well.

• 1 month later...

So I'm looking for a savefile file that is old and probably deleted but there were two videos entitled "Rachel sneezing" and they were glorious and I really would love to see them again:) I can't believe all those beautiful years of files are gone. My hard drive crashed about three weeks ago and I lost everything except most of my music and pictures so I lost everything I've been collecting over the years video wise. Perhaps we could create a thread in which anyone with old good files could upload them back to savefile gradually when they have time? Just a suggestion:)

savefile's been out of commission for awhile, i dont know if they'll come back; i was gonna suggest another website instead. mediafire's kept a lot of my game stuff for years. savefile deletes the files after awhile if they're not downloaded enough.

• 2 weeks later...

does anybody by any chance remember the show Genie From Downunder? :s

If you do, i can juuuust remeber somebody sneezing on that show- i think the girl Penelope.

Does anyone know if this is real and what epp?? :)

oh oh oh- scrath that ^ i just thought of a better one!!

Again, im not sure but i SWEAR there was an episode of "Hey Arnold" were Helga sneezed??

I think somebody (possibly Arnold) gave her flowers and she sneezed.

I was looking for it everywhere. Anybody know? haha

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet

does anyone know of any male sneezes from any tv shows? I'm looking for some but can't find much. :twisted: and I know this is weird but does anyone know if there are any male sneezes from any season of the power rangers? or pokemon? or dragonball z? lol.

I can answer the Power Rangers one for ya.

Mighty Morphin: "The Spit Flower" Bulk and Skull from flower allergies

"Bloom Of Doom" Principal Caplan for the same reason

In Space: "Countdown To Destruction, Part 1" Skull from cold

SPD: "Shadows, Part 1" Bridge for no apparent reason

So I'm wondering if anyone saved an old youtube video. I believe the word Bell was in the title which I think was someone's name but I'm not positive. The sneezes were from a male. I think it was from tear gas in some sort of military training. The man having the sneezing fit had his hands handcuffed behind his back. And I think he had the fit outdoors standing on the grass and had to sneeze uncovered towards the ground until one of the other men their uncuffed him.

I can answer the Power Rangers one for ya.

Mighty Morphin: "The Spit Flower" Bulk and Skull from flower allergies

"Bloom Of Doom" Principal Caplan for the same reason

In Space: "Countdown To Destruction, Part 1" Skull from cold

SPD: "Shadows, Part 1" Bridge for no apparent reason

Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...

hi does anyone remember the clips on youtube titled 'Natural Sneezing' i think. They were in a supermarket filmed on a cameraphone. The person filming the women sneeze was obviously spraying something around the supermarket and women were just sneezing thier heads off.

Anyone remember?

• 2 weeks later...

hi does anyone have any nekomimi lisa (from justin tv) clips apart from the famous sneeze attack and allergy audition? i remember seeing many clips of her sneezing but now the justin tv archives have gone :yes:

thanks! :)

Would anyone happen to have the In the Motherhood Bloopers with Leah Remini sneezing four times. It appears to have been taken down from Youtube.

I only ever really saw the ones you've mentioned above of NekomimiLisa, zaba - aside from one clip called "Wakeup Sneeze" which I believe should still be floating around youtube if you search it. Apart from that any further clips of her would be news to me... I seem to even remember someone claiming that there wasn't even a continuation video of her massive allergy attack she posted on JustinTV. Good luck in your search!

There are at least 2 episodes of Home Improvements that feature the lovely "Jill" sick with colds. Just a lovely blower. The one I'm interested in is about a reporter trying to jump Tim Allen.

By chance, does anyone have the clip?

Would be oh so appreciative.

BHB

There was a superb clip of 14 sneezes (as I recall) by a brunette woman that was originally posted on zippyvideos.com, which is now defunct. Does anyone still have this?

Thanks,

pluto

There was a clip on YouTube of a young brunette gal (not sure of age, but I think she was at least 18) with a British/Irish accent (I think) who sneezes several times over the first portion of the video -- pretty much a sequence of singles. I cannot recall the cause --- it may have been a candle or flowers. The final sneeze is heard as she reaches up to adjust the camera. There are no further sneezes in the remainder of the video. I cannot for the life of me find this. I remember finding it in someone's favorites list on YouTube, but I cannot recall the user's name. It is possible that she is wearing yellow or there is yellow in the room in the clip. Any help locating this clip would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

pluto

• 2 weeks later...

There was a clip by a girl in a pink shirt. Recorded it at proof to her friends that she had a cold and couldn't go out that night. Anybody know what that is or manage to save it? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

MARTINA MCBRIDE

Hi i saw this comment on youtube about the singer martina mcbride under the title 'martina mcbride -in my daughters eyes live'

TheSlydawg11 (2 days ago)

Reply ''I remember Martina McBride was singing this song at a concert in Hollywood a couple of years ago and she had a rapid sneezing fit, while singing it. I hate allergies, but love this song and Martina's voice''

her allergies to smoke are documented in the celeb allergy archive

i have been looking for this clip of her sneezing during her performance but so far with no luck!! does anyone know anything???

i think ive narrowed it down to a concert in hollywood cma in 2006

THANKS!!!!

There was a clip by a girl in a pink shirt. Recorded it at proof to her friends that she had a cold and couldn't go out that night. Anybody know what that is or manage to save it? Thanks!

Damn I remember this one. I really hope someone has this saved cause I remember that the poster took it down pretty quickly after posting it. I swear someone did have it but maybe Im imagining things

I have it, I'm away from home on a laptop that has nothing saved on it, but when I get back to my desktop and get a chance I'll put it on youtube and then share the link here...unless someone beats me to it.

• 1 month later...

An episode from the show Catdog, where Dog has allergies and sneezes CONSTANTLY. Also, an episode where Cat purposely makes Dog sick by sprinkling germs on him.

An episode (or movie?) of Scooby Doo where Velma hides in a suit of armor, and the feather on the helmet tickles her nose.. causing her to sneeze.

An opening scene from a certain Winnie the Pooh movie, where dead leaves land on Roo's nose and make him sneeze.

Scenes from A Journey Through Fairyland where the main character sneezes (he's allergic to flowers).

A Dexter's Laboratory episode where Dede is sick. It was up for a moment but I missed it :angry:

An episode from the show Catdog, where Dog has allergies and sneezes CONSTANTLY.

An episode (or movie?) of Scooby Doo where Velma hides in a suit of armor, and the feather on the helmet tickles her nose.. causing her to sneeze.

:angry:

Where have you BEEN all this time? I'm searching my ass off for the Scooby Doo one :laugh: Haven't seen that since I was little C: