Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

Hey, greek sneeze, do you (or anyone) possibly have the cat_allergic video in a different format other than .flv? If so, could I trouble you to post it up as a movie file? I would truly appreciate it, thanks!

NEVER MIND - I got it to work

Edited by the-open-mind
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

Here's an update on the Black Scorpion material. I was doing some digging, trying to find the episode with sneezing myself, and I came across this sight here:

http://tvunderground.org.ru/forum/index.ph...amp;#entry18214

From this site, you can download a variety of the episodes, and I'm pretty sure it's free. Normally, I'd just download it myself and try to make clips, but you need a program called "eMule" to download the files. I've heard some bad stuff about this program, so I don't really want to mess with it, but if someone else already has eMule on their computer, they could always take a stab at it in their free time. The episode with sneezing is called "Wave Goodbye," and it should be near the top of the list.

By any chance, did anyone save the sneeze from UK weather girl Carol Kirkwood...I didn't get to see it as my computer was playing up.

Edited by haymaker

I remember years ago I saw an episode of Cagney and Lacey. I thought it might be (from the descriptions) Jane Doe 37 but I found that on dvd and it isnt.

Does anyone know which it might be?

By any chance, did anyone save the sneeze from UK weather girl Carol Kirkwood...I didn't get to see it as my computer was playing up.

Yes, does anyone have this pretty please?

Hey, i was just wondering if anyone has a clip of kelly brooke sneezing? Or even if there is one. IM sure alot of people would like to see it of there is :oinksmiley: Thanks

Hey, i was just wondering if anyone has a clip of kelly brooke sneezing? Or even if there is one. IM sure alot of people would like to see it of there is ;) Thanks

Someone once claimed on here that she sneezed once on "The Big Breakfast" show. As far as I know there's no clip available at the moment. Would love to see it though.

Anyone knows where the clip is of Justine sneezing 3 times in a car while talking? I believe the third one was stifled.

Anyone knows where the clip is of Justine sneezing 3 times in a car while talking? I believe the third one was stifled.

See the last Justine thread. I think its the one on Movember 30 2007

Im looking for an old video of the mannequin sneezes that used to be on sneeze foryou's youtube channel, they took it down awhile ago. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I can't remember the name of the poster but there was a video on youtube titled "Desperate Holdbacks. Pepper Sneezes." I don't suppose that anyone managed to save any of these video's (we never saw the sneezes) and could either post them somewhere or send them to me by any chance. Anyway, thanks for any help possible out there.

^^^ I've got those ones saved! I actually just recorded them from the video rather than saving the video so they're just regular audio files.

If there are enough people that want them I'll put them on a savefile project.

• 2 weeks later...

I know they used to be in the gallery, but nothing in the gallery works anymore. I was wondering if anyone happend to have the Jessica Simpson clips, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

I know they used to be in the gallery, but nothing in the gallery works anymore. I was wondering if anyone happend to have the Jessica Simpson clips, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

The things in the gallery do still work.. but you have to tweak it a bit..

When you click the 'Download this video' type link, and get to an error page, look at the url in the address bar, and, from the start of the address, remove the bit that says http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/' (including the ' at the end)

and from the end of the address, remove the bit that says /'

Then hit enter and the file will download!

For example, one of the Jessica Simpson downloads leads to this address:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/'http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/uploads/1106778582/gallery_56_11_106027.wmv/'

which doesn't work, but if you alter it to this:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/uploads/1106778582/gallery_56_11_106027.wmv

it will work!

Edited by Bubbles

Great work, as always, Bubbles - I still think this wonderful guideline should be pinned somewhere though - at least until the gallery is no longer possessed...

• 2 weeks later...

Andy Richter Controls the Universe, Old stuff...

I'm not sure if anyone remembers this, it was among the more mundane of Fox's notoriously cancelled shows, but it was kind of funny enough for me to watch to procrastinate from homework in high school.

Anyway, I remember in this one episode, Andy meets a really gorgeous girl and while on a date with her, she sneezes, really cute and girly-like, and he makes a mental comment along the lines of "Oh my god... even her sneeze is perfect..." - and I remember thinking that it was pretty great (mind you it was a while ago).

I'm fairly sure the episode in question is called "Little Andy in Charge", but I couldn't find anything from it on youtube, so I thought I'd give everyone a heads up here on the off chance someone's seen the show around somewhere. Anyone up for a challenge? (winks)

Edited by Lynne

A while back, I remember a thread that someone posted about a movie they'd seen. What they said was something along the lines of that the heroine in the movie was aroused by sneezing...a guy sneezed and she would moan...and then she was with another guy and he sneezed and she didn't feel anything and that was how she figured our he wasn't for her...or something.

So, if anyone knows this movie, that would be fantastic. If not, if anyone remembers anything about the thread that would help me find it, that would be awesome also. Thanks!