Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

I was watching Scooby Doo, and saw Scooby sneeze in the first half hour of the episode "The Spirited Spooked Sports Show." It stars Tim Conway as well. I have never seen this sneeze by Scooby before, and I think it would be new to our archives if anyone finds it or as it. :) Just thought I would share it with you all.

Scooby sneezed while hiding by the way, and you say some spray.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HITs-2f94AY...feature=related

2njvddy.jpg

Here is the link to the scene. Starts at 8:40.

Edited by smiles2us
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

Okay so yesterday, I met CHRISTOFER DREW INGLE.

And I can't stop thinking about it, and I'm DYINNGGG to see him sneeze.

So I was wondering, does anyone have any videooss or like pictures of him, like... sneezing? :)

If you do, then I would verveyrveyvryevryevyvreyvryevr much like to see. "D!

I hope there is some out there somewhere... Because that boy is HOT.

THANK YOU SOOOSOSOSOSOSOS MUCH! <3

Umm, I'm really new here, and I have a few clips I would like to look for :twisted: All old (well, like 2005 old, except for Bear in the Big Blue House) shows, that I used to watch...

I think there was a Bear in the Big Blue House clip from when I was really little where Bear had a cold... or something...

In the show Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi the character Yumi has multiple sneezes from alleriges... I had a link to that, but I think it's broken...

There was the show Harry and his Bucket Full of Dinosaurs with an episode where he had a cold and then the dinosaurs started to get sick... it was a show that got canceled early, but I'm not entirely too sure how old the actor for Harry was...

I'd post more, but I don't want to flood up the place... gee, I'm still so nervous being here... but thanks for who can find this :D

~Paws

Hey, anyone know where I can find the clip of Anna Friel sneezing during a blooper reel? Please and thanks! :)

Hey, anyone know where I can find the clip of Anna Friel sneezing during a blooper reel? Please and thanks! :P

OOOHHHH I'd like to see that!

I'm such a big Pushing Daisies fan, I'd REALLY enjoy to see Anna Friel sneeze. Well, her and Kristen Chenowith.

I'm not sure, but I think that the clip we have in the gallery under female-video-real on page 2 labeled period drama outtake is Anna Friel's blooper sneeze.

:) My crap computer won't support that dowload. Anyone up for putting it on Youtube, if you want/know how to? :D

zakandsara:

Although your computer may still be crap, it is possible that you cannot download the file from the SFF Gallery because the link is bad. In fact, almost all of the Gallery links are bad. The file to which Fantasneezer referred is:

Sneeze Fetish Forum > Gallery > Female > Video > Real > Period Drama Outtake

The URL for this page is:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...q=si&img=18

The download link points to the following URL, which is wrong:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/%5C%27http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/uploads/1106778582/gallery_918_11_46090.zip%5C%27

The actual URL of the file is the part that I have set in bold font above, namely:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/up...18_11_46090.zip

If you right-click on the above link and select "Save As" (or whatever your browser uses for saving the link target), you should be able to download the file.

This approach should work for any of the files in the Gallery. As far as I know, Bubbles was the first to offer assistance on this in her post here. I followed up with a list of corrected links to the female video clips here, which was valid as of 05 JAN 2009 at 3:46 am.

I hope this helps,

pluto

Edited by pluto
I'm not sure, but I think that the clip we have in the gallery under female-video-real on page 2 labeled period drama outtake is Anna Friel's blooper sneeze.

Thank you Fantasneezer. I freaking love you right now :D

There was a video on youtube called "sneezing after piercing" or something like that. It was a recent video and it contained about 2 or 3 sneezes from a girl who had just gotten her nose pierced. I was wondering if anyone had happened to save it or knew where it could be watched? Thanks.

There was a video on youtube called "sneezing after piercing" or something like that. It was a recent video and it contained about 2 or 3 sneezes from a girl who had just gotten her nose pierced. I was wondering if anyone had happened to save it or knew where it could be watched? Thanks.

Im a big fan of this one too

zakandsara:

Although your computer may still be crap, it is possible that you cannot download the file from the SFF Gallery because the link is bad. In fact, almost all of the Gallery links are bad. The file to which Fantasneezer referred is:

Sneeze Fetish Forum > Gallery > Female > Video > Real > Period Drama Outtake

The URL for this page is:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...q=si&img=18

The download link points to the following URL, which is wrong:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/%5C%27http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/uploads/1106778582/gallery_918_11_46090.zip%5C%27

The actual URL of the file is the part that I have set in bold font above, namely:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/up...18_11_46090.zip

If you right-click on the above link and select "Save As" (or whatever your browser uses for saving the link target), you should be able to download the file.

This approach should work for any of the files in the Gallery. As far as I know, Bubbles was the first to offer assistance on this in her post here. I followed up with a list of corrected links to the female video clips here, which was valid as of 05 JAN 2009 at 3:46 am.

I hope this helps,

pluto

Thanks, pluto, I really do appreciate your help, but the problem with my computer is that there isn't a place to watch the videos. There's no media player or anything that actually functions. So guys, I'm gonna put this out there, if someone will put in on Youtube (if you can), I'll repay the favor. I'll write you a fic or something. :lol: Please and many thanks!

I'm looking for a few, actually. Whoever can find these may as well be my hero, because I've been looking for these for some while.

OK, so I'm looking for the clip of ChalkZone episode 13, a bit called "Irresistable". I do believe there were a few sneezes in that, plus cold scene ^^

Is there a Blues Clues where Steve had a cold? I've been looking for that one WAY too long. Ah, sweet memory bliss... I swear, I'd PAY for that one, I haven't seen it in so long. I do believe it's called "Steve Gets the Sniffles". I think there's another one where Blue has a cold, but was that just a book? Or am I dreaming?

I swear, I'd favor someone if they can find the Dragon Tales episode "The Ugly Dragling". It involved a fair amount of sneezing when they were cleaning the Giant's house. It's been too long.

I have SO many more I'm looking for, and I'm trying to get the childhood ones out of my system right now. I MUST find those before I try to look for any celebrities. Seriously.

~Paws

At one point there was a YouTube video out there containing a scene from what I think was a soap opera. There was a couple and they were arguing or play-fighting in a room standing up, and at some point they end up tickling each other. Eventually the guy takes a feather or plume, I believe, and tickles the girl's nose until she sneezes. The sneeze must have been fake, but it was still pretty good.

Does anyone remember this TV show and the name of the episode? Does anyone have it saved anywhere, or is there a link?

Thank you!

At one point there was a YouTube video out there containing a scene from what I think was a soap opera. There was a couple and they were arguing or play-fighting in a room standing up, and at some point they end up tickling each other. Eventually the guy takes a feather or plume, I believe, and tickles the girl's nose until she sneezes. The sneeze must have been fake, but it was still pretty good.

Does anyone remember this TV show and the name of the episode? Does anyone have it saved anywhere, or is there a link?

Thank you!

Never mind, I found it. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUE42bkrM9g

Thank you!

I've looked on YouTube and I don't think I can find anything to help you B) Sorry, dude.

But looking at your info, you live in NJ? I live in NJ, too, but we could be a while away from each other... couldn't we?

Sorry to get off topic, but I just noticed that and freaked :boom:

I remember someone posting once a long time ago about a sneeze from the film "Far From The Madding Crowd". Can anybody verify that or tell me what version has the sneeze? Thanks.

Is there a Blues Clues where Steve had a cold? I've been looking for that one WAY too long. Ah, sweet memory bliss... I swear, I'd PAY for that one, I haven't seen it in so long. I do believe it's called "Steve Gets the Sniffles". I think there's another one where Blue has a cold, but was that just a book? Or am I dreaming?

I have this on VHS, actually. And a friend of mine converted it to DVD but I gave it to another friend on this forum. I could try to have him do it again, or see if I happen to still have a DVD copy of it, and perhaps upload it.

I don't recall an episode where Blue had a cold. But that doesn't mean it doesn't exist even thouigh I've seen a good majority of the Steve episodes. :)

I have been trying to find an episode of That Girl with Marlo Thomas, but have been unsuccessful. I believe the name of the episode is "Hearing Today, Gone Tomorrow" where Marlo Thomas' character has a cold and tries to film a commercial.

I have been trying to find an episode of That Girl with Marlo Thomas, but have been unsuccessful. I believe the name of the episode is "Hearing Today, Gone Tomorrow" where Marlo Thomas' character has a cold and tries to film a commercial.

Don't know whether or not it's online, but Netflix has it to rent. It's Season 4, Disc 1, the last episode on the disc. Good luck!

~Me

I have this on VHS, actually. And a friend of mine converted it to DVD but I gave it to another friend on this forum. I could try to have him do it again, or see if I happen to still have a DVD copy of it, and perhaps upload it.

I don't recall an episode where Blue had a cold. But that doesn't mean it doesn't exist even thouigh I've seen a good majority of the Steve episodes. :bleh:

Oh thank you, thank you! I've been looking for that for so long... heck, I DO recall watching it now! Scary...

Now that I think about it, Blue having a cold just WAS a book. My old pal's little brother had the book, and I remember staying in his room while I was at her house, reading it... XD

Try by all means! I'm patient, don't worry :angry: