Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

hey,

does anyone by an chance have videos that used to be on youtube of a girl with lots of sneezing. haha, pretty vague by first sentence, but i believe one of them might've been like "summer sneezes" "can't stop sneezing" ...? They weren't only audio, they were full videos and really good, but were taken down almost directly after the first time I saw them. She seemed to have lots of fits and they were compilations alot of times. Would really appreciate it!

The girl in those videos appeared to be wearing a school uniform during parts of the videos and it was suggested she was under 18. As a result it was decided to remove the links to her videos from this site.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone have the Denisse videos that came out this year.....in a thread called happy fathers day originally.

Those were provided by a member of this forum, and were removed by him. They will not be reposted here.

The GoldEyes clips used to be archived on Savefile (http://www.savefile.com/projects/808466375). One of the nasty features of Savefile (that offsets its zero cost and ease of use) is that files that have not been downloaded for a certain period of time are deleted. As a result, only the following four (4) clips remain on this site: akane_k.mov, ayana_k1.mov, k_aya.mov, k_wakana.mov. If anyone has the complete set (except for the one clip that no one ever found), could you please make it available once again on Savefile or some other site? The list of all clips that we had managed to save is probably in a post somewhere on SFF. If I can find this list, I'll post it here.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the short H&M commercial that featured a woman sneezing once in a changing room, then wiping her nose? My copy died with a bad hard drive. Thanks!

The GoldEyes clips used to be archived on Savefile (http://www.savefile.com/projects/808466375). One of the nasty features of Savefile (that offsets its zero cost and ease of use) is that files that have not been downloaded for a certain period of time are deleted. As a result, only the following four (4) clips remain on this site: akane_k.mov, ayana_k1.mov, k_aya.mov, k_wakana.mov. If anyone has the complete set (except for the one clip that no one ever found), could you please make it available once again on Savefile or some other site? The list of all clips that we had managed to save is probably in a post somewhere on SFF. If I can find this list, I'll post it here.

I found a CD with all of the clips saved on it. I've uploaded them here:

http://www.savefile.com/projects/808729909

And yeah, I don't have the first clip ever made either. Sorry about that. :lol:

• 5 weeks later...

Is it just me, or would it be INCREDIBLY nice to see Ricki Lake sneeze?

Edited by The Tom One
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sure there are links to these on SFF somewhere, but I haven't re-found them yet:

1. A gal sneezing while a nurse or other caregiver is trying to stop her nosebleed (can't remember if this was on Youtube, MySpace, or another site).

2. A page that had a very long clip of different people in a studio trying to sneeze. The final product of the project was a clip of a woman sneezing once. I think this clip wound up on one of the photo/video file-sharing sites as well, but I forget which one. However, the long clip included (near the end) a gal who kept sneezing over and over --- it was fantastic (although unfortunate that the camera angle wasn't wider). I think one of our local video gurus had made a clip of just this gal and posted it on Savefile or some such place.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
metalknight2099

I am looking for sneeze I thought were in one of the Don Adams Get Smart movies(not tv series). I thought there was a sin with 99 and at least one or two more girls sneezing in the snow. I thought they were skiing. But I'm not able to find the scene. Does anybody know which movie it is in and if not in the Get Smart movies, can anybody think of the movie that I'm confusing it with?

Now that stangx5150's Youtube account has been suspended, I'm wondering how much of his legitimate material has been saved by folks here. It is indeed unfortunate that he crossed the line by including works owned by others, because his was an extensive archive of clips.

One particlular classic clip (and one of my all-time favorites) that I have been unable to find elsewhere is the one of the brunette doing a "Dr. Michael Samuel" allergy add. I believe her name was "Kat". Does anyone have it? Is it still on Youtube?

Pretty much everything he posted was reposts of something that had been previously posted elsewhere. Meaning I probably have all of it; just not in any kind of organized form.

I can upload the clip you're talking about. After I find it...

edit: Here we go.

Youtube:

Savefile: http://www.savefile.com/files/2042271

Edited by Demosthenes

I don't know what the movie is, but a Katherine Hepburn retrospective on TCM shows a clip while she's wearing an astronaut-type helmet on her head. She sneezes, takes out a tissue, but can't do anything about it because of the helmet.

• 3 weeks later...
Now that stangx5150's Youtube account has been suspended, I'm wondering how much of his legitimate material has been saved by folks here. It is indeed unfortunate that he crossed the line by including works owned by others, because his was an extensive archive of clips.

Speaking of stangx5150, how long has his account been suspended for?

And who wants to go on a magical quest to retrieve that episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, which I MUST HAVE!!??

Any help would be appreciated!

Speaking of stangx5150, how long has his account been suspended for?

And who wants to go on a magical quest to retrieve that episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, which I MUST HAVE!!??

Any help would be appreciated!

In my experience, when an account gets suspended, it generally doesn't come back. Maybe he will eventually, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

• 1 month later...

Around when was it posted? Any idea what it was called? Can you describe what happened it the vid?

I have a LOT of clips from Youtube. It helps to have something to search on.

Edited by Demosthenes
Around when was it posted? Any idea what it was called? Can you describe what happened it the vid?

I have a LOT of clips from Youtube. It helps to have something to search on.

No face, named "allergies" i think..

She only wore bra, but it was too.. "transparent", so it had been deleted from youtube for terms violation.

Uploaded in the last weekend. If you can't post, may you PM me? Thanks.

Edited by .K.

Oh wow I'm very interested in that too. I never even got to see it! :wacko: