Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

Okay, so several years back, there was this little ongoing thing on CNN or something. This reporter was doing an article at a Cold Research Center. She took part, and was slowly exposed to a cold. She described what she felt each day/few days or so. And by the end she was overtaken by a miserable cold!

just thought of this clip. Does anyone have it/know where i can find it?

thanks!

littlesneezer18

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

Sounds interesting. I've never heard of this before, but you've got me hooked. If anyone has any leads about where to find this, I'll gladly look into it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got all the files around somewhere, I think. I'll have a link up soon unless someone else beats me to it. One of the real gems youtube has afforded us thus far, that's for sure...

Edited by The Mute Poet

hey everyone,

i'm looking for a video from a while ago with elisabeth hasselbeck from the view talking about sneezing on the show. anybody remember this?

thank you

anyone possibly have the audio for someone on youtube, username was something like buildholdbacks or something, but she made audios of sneezing while reading alice in wonderland, and a few more talkies and holdbacks...? would be greatly appreciated!

Does anybody have videos of Kate Lawler from UKBB sneezing?

There were a few of them in youtube, quite long ago, but I think they have been removed. However, it looks like many more than those should exist. Any advice please?

Thanks you all guys.

I know its been post before but I cant find it. it was a geramn girl I think singing and fake sneezing in a bed. But it was cute and I was looking for it again so I can save it. If anyone has a clue where to find it or whatto type in let me know. Thank you.

There was this sitcom or something. It had a guy named Nick living with two hot girls, and there was one episode where they both caught colds. There are two separate versions of this show, one German and another British.

Does anybody have videos of Kate Lawler from UKBB sneezing?

There were a few of them in youtube, quite long ago, but I think they have been removed. However, it looks like many more than those should exist. Any advice please?

Thanks you all guys.

I'd also love to see any of these.

No problem! I actually recorded the audios myself, I just hooked up my microphone and then stuck it by the speaker while the video played. lol

I know its been post before but I cant find it. it was a geramn girl I think singing and fake sneezing in a bed. But it was cute and I was looking for it again so I can save it. If anyone has a clue where to find it or whatto type in let me know. Thank you.

That would be Nina Hagen and I think that particular video has been pulled, but here's a live version as part of a medley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOwyzGctCNg

A word about Nina, whom I saw at a festival 20 years ago. It's really stunning how many types of music she does and does well from torch songs to punk rock, classical, Broadway, you name it. She'll try her hand at anything. There's also an interview with David Letterman on YouTube from 1985 where it's clear that Dave is totally captivated by her.

That would be Nina Hagen and I think that particular video has been pulled, but here's a live version as part of a medley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOwyzGctCNg

A word about Nina, whom I saw at a festival 20 years ago. It's really stunning how many types of music she does and does well from torch songs to punk rock, classical, Broadway, you name it. She'll try her hand at anything. There's also an interview with David Letterman on YouTube from 1985 where it's clear that Dave is totally captivated by her.

Thank you

There was this sitcom or something. It had a guy named Nick living with two hot girls, and there was one episode where they both caught colds. There are two separate versions of this show, one German and another British.

I think you may be referring to something that has come up before; what was in fact an American language educational series.

If so, I think there were, amazingly, four or even more parallel episodes where the girls in various countries caught colds.

I'm not explaining it very well. The language series was in the form of a sitcom. The American boy moved in with speakers of each language; say German, French, Spanish , etc. Each episode followed in each language.

The intersting thing really was to compare the way the different actresses in each language handled the difficult task of sneezing in the appropriate language.

But of course I've no idea how one would find these gems....

Brandi is back!

...and she's gone again.

Sorry guys but did anyone else save that latest video (well actually all that was relevant was the audio). It turns out my 'saved' copy messed up and now I can't find it anymore. Pity, though she did tell me through a message on Youtube that she's planning on making more clips for a clips4sale.com store. I can't wait!

I know this has been asked before, but does anyone here has the FAMOUS "Jamie and Brianna" clip?

And if yes are you willing to share?

If not, I'm also up for a trade!

Another clip I've been searching after for ages is the "Kleenex ad" from years ago.

It featured 3 women chatting around a table, debating who has the worst cold while sneezing.

If anyone has these clips and is willing to share/trade them, contact me here or by e-mail.

Thanks

Since Youtube went to their wideframe format, has anyone else noticed a problem with some videos "flickering" (switching back and forth from a large size to a small size)?

It seems to mainly happen with things people have downloaded from TV.

I know this has been asked before, but does anyone here has the FAMOUS "Jamie and Brianna" clip?

And if yes are you willing to share?

If not, I'm also up for a trade!

Another clip I've been searching after for ages is the "Kleenex ad" from years ago.

It featured 3 women chatting around a table, debating who has the worst cold while sneezing.

If anyone has these clips and is willing to share/trade them, contact me here or by e-mail.

Thanks

Yes I'd love that Kleenex ad too.. I have tried in vain for it ... so if anyone does have it ...please let us know

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

hey,

does anyone by an chance have videos that used to be on youtube of a girl with lots of sneezing. haha, pretty vague by first sentence, but i believe one of them might've been like "summer sneezes" "can't stop sneezing" ...? They weren't only audio, they were full videos and really good, but were taken down almost directly after the first time I saw them. She seemed to have lots of fits and they were compilations alot of times. Would really appreciate it!