Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random Kudos

tma

Ok.... this will Not include everyone that I want to give Kudos to, but here goes anyway..... (also am trying to avoid giving kudos for things that I have already given Kudeos to in here on other threads)

To friends from here that I im with- thanks for letting me blather and for being supportive.

Ok...

Vignette- sorry I just help help myself. :) No I'm Not a stalker :D I Adore your fict. on 132 moods Muchly. :D:)

ok... sticking to This forum....

justmehere- you are Awesome with hosting clips and such and organizing male media archive type thing. Very very cool.

Bubbles- same type of thing. I really appreciate all your finding and hosting and making of clips. Especially as I don't have clue #1 about those type of things.

Garnet, Akushenti, Susie, and I'm prob. forgetting someone else.... Love your sneezy boy drawings. Yum!

Dominic- Adore your posts. (and miss them *hugs*) \

Joel- I adore your posts as well.

lk- Love the pysch. angle that you take. It's Awesome and very interesting.

High on Lullabies- your obs.- Love them.

All the people that go out of their way to make people feel welcome.

All the people that go out of their way to share things with the community- I am Especially impressed when someone shares something that they themselves aren't really into. Offhand I know that I've seen High on Lullabies, atchoum, James,Gruft, (and of Course Bondi and Hyp) do this. But I know that there are others. Thanks- I think that type of attitude is Awesome!

Ok.... that's it at the moment. I hope that this is taken in the positive vein in which it was intended.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Random kudos to Akutenshi. Your posts are honest and refreshing.

:) Thanks! :D I know that I can be brutal to some, but if I am nothing else, I am HONEST. It's part of the code I live by.

Back at ya, Nicole.....because you make me think of sneezy doctors and then I write BAD THINGS........ :D

Random Kudos tooooooo......

Kitty.......because she is my soul sister and is one of the best people I know.

Garnet........because she draws me such moving things. No greater gift can be created!

Wascal....... because he listens to me go ON AND ON about my Muses and seems to enjoy my bullshit.

Dom...... because I can talk swords with him all night long and make fun of those who know nothing.

TMA..... because her fiction rocks my socks. She also have one of THE most positive attitudes I've ever seen on a forum.

Vote_for_Pedro.........because she came out about her phobia and that took courage.

Kisa.......because she ALWAYS makes me laugh.

The Dead One..........because he "gets it."

Lynne........because she is a bigger grammar Nazi than me.

Brief_Candle...........well, she knows why. Another soul sister, there.

Silly Sooze.........for keeping my secrets.

Akuma.........for the wonderful art and good company!

Daylightstarr........for obsessing over YnM with me!!!

Bondi........for being ALMOST as big of a bastard as me.

Crushed_Roses..............for being himself no matter what the rest of the assholes think.

Sneesee..........for always saying awesome things about my stories.

Chate Noire............for gifting me with AMAZING art and keeping secrets as well.

~Akutenshi, who probably forget a bunch of people.

ooooh Grammar Nazi... I like it :D If I ever actually get around to sending Hypnos some cash, I will ask for that as my custom title thingie :D

Okay, my turn.. Time for some H.B. mushgush... LOL

To Wabbit... Not enough words, really.. Thank you, my friend.. for being all that you are to me.. We have shared so much, and come so far.. Thank you for knowing and understanding me.. A kindred spirit.. Words that don't have to be spoken..

To Dom... Have I told you lately that I adore you? You have always been such a great friend to me, and I am ever so grateful. I always enjoy our conversations... I laugh and laugh! You have a way about you that delights me to the core. Your cheerfulness is so refreshing. You're a great listener. You've always been there for me, and believed in me even when I didn't believe in myself. I am so very very lucky to know you!

Kitty.... We haven't been able to talk the way we used to. This saddens me, but I hope to change that very soon! The first time I talked to you, I felt that I had known you forever. I can't begin to express all that you've been to me. You were my first sister here... I have adored you from the beginning, kitkat.. Never have I met a person like you.. You are wise and truly beautiful on the inside.. You've taught me so much! I always come away from our conversations a better person.. You are sexy... and wicked... and truly gorgeous! You thrill me!

Ran out of time! So, that's it for now..

Tatem

Kudo's to tma

for starting this post so that so many thank you's and other nice things can be said! It's really nice to see so many people replying to it and thanking other for the contributions they have made, big and small!

I couldn't be happier that this post is my 400th post (BIG SMILE!).

Vote_for_Pedro.........because she came out about her phobia and that took courage.

:) Kudos to you for being there for me during a yucky, barfy moment! And for being so honest about your own fears. And for lots of other stuff too. You rock. :winkkiss:

Sneesee..........for always saying awesome things about my stories.

Awww, ***gushes***! Well, you really are a very descriptive and amazing writer, Aku. And you are honest, but it is very refreshing.

I would like to thank everyone! I would die if I left anyone out, and so, you are all very awesome, and special in your own ways! Everyone makes this forum a very unique place to come to and share experiences. Thanks to all the moderators, who keep this place running, I don't know what I'd do without it right now! Thanks to all who contribute, in whatever way, the diversity on here is so wonderful, and even a few bad apples can't really ruin all the wonderful people that come here.

To anyone that I chat with regularly, you all deserve a very big thanks for putting up with me, and entertaining me, and everything! Thanks for being such wonderful friends!

Thanks to everyone who has posted any story, wav, drawing, or picture! You guys are all talented and amazing!

So, I hope I covered everybody! Thius place is awesome! :P I love coming here!

Okay.. Time for another one..

Lynne... Aka, My partner in crime..hehe We've had some fun times.. Some naughty times.. Ahhhhhh memories... hehe You've been such a great friend to me. You have a way of making me feel very wubbed. I hope you know how much I wub you in return! I admire your honesty and frankness. There are many times that you say just what I am thinking... Great minds.. eh? You are constantly making me laugh! You are witty and lovable... and I just adore the crap out of ya! I'm happy to know you.

Did I mention that you're sexy as hell?? hehehe

Evie

Okay.. Time for another one..

Lynne... Aka, My partner in crime..hehe We've had some fun times.. Some naughty times.. Ahhhhhh memories... hehe You've been such a great friend to me. You have a way of making me feel very wubbed. I hope you know how much I wub you in return! I admire your honesty and frankness. There are many times that you say just what I am thinking... Great minds.. eh? You are constantly making me laugh! You are witty and lovable... and I just adore the crap out of ya! I'm happy to know you.

Did I mention that you're sexy as hell?? hehehe

Evie

awwwwww :blushing: My Evie wubs me :wub::yes:

I *SO* miss the mischief and mayhem we used to get up to in the chat room :innocent: Also miss what we used to do the boys by getting up to mischief and mayhem in the chat room LMAO I also miss being able to talk to you about anything and everything in the evenings. *sigh* We need to get you a new computer, chiquita! Something pretty amazing happens when you meet someone, you start talking... and you just CLICK. And suddenly, it's like you've known that person all your life :) When it happens, people usually fall in love, or they become very close friends. It's happened to me with a few men... and only two women :innocent: If we lived closer to each other, we'd probably be spending half our time at each other's houses, siccing our kids on each other, and basically having the time of our lives.

I'm thinking roadtrip....

Oh, and Evie? you're sexy as hell too babe :wub: Hey Superman, is that kryptonite in your pocket, or are you just happy to see us? :twisted:

Joel- I adore your posts as well.

Well, it's nice to be appreciated. :yes: So thank you, tma. You are a voice of sanity, intelligence and thoughtfulness. A real lady. (That's a good thing.)

In random order (because saying "in no particular order" is always incorrect, lists are always in order even if that order is random :yes: )

To tma - always a voice of reason, open minded and intelligent. A woman who truly knows the value of a conversation.

To Hypnos - even though you did end up in Cambridge my friend :twisted:. A veteran of several happy pub trips and because he knows where to get the best Chelsea buns in England

To Akutenshi - Because you just are...you know what I mean by that I hope.

To Kitty - One of the first people I ever spoke to here, and a dear friend ever since

To Wabbit - You took the time to pass on the benefit of your experience and a valued friendship developed

To Scarlett - Because chatting to you never fails to raise a smile

To Tingle - I'd tell you why I am giving you Kudos dear, but the squirrels are listening :innocent:

To Susie - I know we haven't talked much recently, partly due to a nightmare schedule from me, but I still haven't forgotten that we were the original turquoise twins and will catch up with you, I promise

To Tatem - The feeling is mutual my dear friend

To Kiwi - For putting up with my geeky history babbling

To Lynne - The reasons are in your blog dear

To Sojo - again, because a random message led to a new friend. The guilt of missing you in Philly still gnaws...lol

To justmehere - again, we haven't got to speak much recently, but I hope that we do again, it is always a pleasure. Here's th a new and better Jabba this winter!.

To Diamondglen - A friend indeed

To HOL - A splendid chap to chat to over a pint and one of aforementioned Chelsea buns

To the Dude - For introducing me to Hello Cthulu :)

To Musicgirl - Here's hoping that one dayI see your name is in the programme of a great orchestra

To Gruft - A man who knows his beer, the value of a Christmas pint and company

Hell to everyone here that makes this part of my life such an enjoyable experience, a massive thank you. *bows*

Eee, I got mentioned! ;_; Thanks guys. You make Garnet fuzzyyyy inside (wtf, is that healthy?)

vingette, Daphine, Joel and Dom

thank you very much.

thought of a couple more. Again- Far from all of my thankfulness to people.

Kitty- wonderful posts- sense of humour, sexiness and rationality in concert.

Sneese- for positive posts that encourage other writers, and for sharing your lovely obs and stories. I know that it is hard- especially being newer, but we appreciate them. :yes:

Aww, thanks Dom!

My Kudos:

To Hypnos, for making me feel welcome in my first weeks. Many a pub trip and also many BROKEN arangments because i am rubbish. Love Windsor.

To Dom, for driving me to windsor the first time we EVER met, for coming to see my play in a show and being a great mate and organising fabulous christmas drinks!

To George for thinking im great and loving my gloves and having secrets and getting drunk and talking to me when im sad.

To Heather for helping me find taxis in South London, for for being the only other girl :yes:

To Kris- for coming to see me from America!

To Wascal and his wife for being adorable when i first met them!

Its been a great year this year, and i hope we have a great year next year too. who is organsing christmas drinks this year? I vote for the same pub again. I love that pub in Green Park!!

Sneese- for positive posts that encourage other writers, and for sharing your lovely obs and stories. I know that it is hard- especially being newer, but we appreciate them. :D

Awww, and thank you tma-for being such a wonderful momma bear!

Hypnos-thank you again for this site. I honestly don't know what I would do without it!

Kudos to Joel. You are incredibly witty in such an unassuming way.

And to Nicole for being tough and sweet and funny in perfect measure.

Kudos to Joel. You are incredibly witty in such an unassuming way.

And to Nicole for being tough and sweet and funny in perfect measure.

You bring a damn tear to my eye. Thanks, honestly. :D

justmehere- you are Awesome with hosting clips and such and organizing male media archive type thing. Very very cool.

Thanks, tma! :D I feel highly honored (and a little undeserving) to have been included in a list of such wonderful people. I couldn’t agree more with what you’ve said about everyone else on the forum, and I extend an extra set of kudos from myself to those mentioned.

Kudos right back to tma for always having kind, intelligent things to say, being a fair moderator, and for always being appreciative of even the simple things that people do on the forum. I haven’t had much time for reading stories lately, but I did read your House, MD fanfiction and enjoyed it very much.

I would also like to give kudos to tma for starting this thread and a big kudos to Daphine for inspiring this latest kudos craze.

There are many people I’d like to praise or thank, but I don’t want to publicly name anyone specifically (well, maybe I do want to, but I don’t know if the people in mind want me to, so I won’t). Therefore, I will just give a general kudos to everyone I chat with or E-mail. I feel as though I have made some wonderful friends here. Thanks for putting up with me and always being caring and supportive.

To justmehere - again, we haven't got to speak much recently, but I hope that we do again, it is always a pleasure. Here's th a new and better Jabba this winter!

If that is a challenge, you can be sure that I’m going to take you up on it! I’ll be sure to send you another picture when it's done. Sorry I haven’t been around to chat much lately. I have two more weeks of my current work schedule, and then I hope to be around a little more. I hope we can chat soon, and the pleasure is always mine.

One more - Kudos to Scarlett for changing her name back to Scarlett!

justmehere.... thank you very much

And I completely agree with you re: Scarlett. I've really missed Scarlett beign Scarlett. And I have been LOVING the wonderful funny things in Off Topic that she has been posting. I told a couple of people the golf one and I am copying and pasting the Dave Barry one (I Love him humour). :D

• 2 months later...

Just thought I would resurrect this thread to give random Kudos to everyone who has continued to make this a special forum in 2005. You're all top! :o. Here's to another great year in 2006!

I didn't get to post my kudos randomly first time round, so here goes this time:

Kudos to....

Dom for being such a delightful person to talk with, and such good company.

Aku-the-adorable for being so wise and clever and funny and compassionate and straight-shooting.

Wabbit for being who you are (and Mrs Wabbit for being who she is)

Joel for the thoughtful posts and the wisdom, and the lunch we shared

RejectBunnies for talking to me and making me smile

Dude and Erik for being such fun sparring partners

Hypnos and Bondi for the work they put into their websites

All the mods who put in time to help keep the forum running smoothly, and for protecting us from sharks and trolls and bots and so on

And to everyone else who has taken the time to be nice to me this year: thank you

=kiwi= :o

I didn't get to post my kudos randomly first time round, so here goes this time:

:laugh: Thank you for the kudos,I'm happy to know that I have such a positive effect on you :o

Archived