Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random Kudos

tma

Thanks Nicole and aubin. :D

~

Kudos to Bubbles for her new avatar..... it cracks me up every time I see it.

Kudos to Lady Lex and ickydog for keeping us supplied with juicy blow obses.

and lastly....

Kudos to everyone who gave me Kudos.

I'm out.

Bitches.

Aww, thanks! It's my pleasure :hug:

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im new here so bear with me. I thank one all the administraters, God knows what you all have to put up with here on the forum. keeping as good of a community as possiable within your abilities so that we can enjoy our stays here.

SK for telling me how to sign up and not get lost doing so. And for being a good preson all around

and to Keyte with whom I have gotten to know a bit beter. and although it got me in trouble and it was my fault for being stupid I thank her for her out look on friends and understanding mine.

That's all I know and can even begin to mention as of now but I like this idea of random kudos "so here they are and there they will stay." Qoute from Wizard of OZ. LOL.

Thank you all just for being here.

The White Tiger Leo

Dom: For your cool inventions, such as the coffee dispenser that hangs above one's bed yet doesn't squirt you in the eye, and the soundproofed laughter room made for inappropriate laughing jags.

Do I have a willing Beta tester then? I haven't told you about the beer one yet :D

My kudos go out to:

Lady Lex for being the voice on the forum that gave me the courage to join and contribute

SusieQusie for being a member I can talk to and relate to

Daphine for being my PM buddy and caring enough to keep asking about school and life (and that TA)

Nicole for reassuring me that it's ok to have a dog in an apartment, and showing the forum so much of what I love about medical professions, but being on such an inspirational wavelength of fun at the same time

Akutenshi for bringing new insights to and basically winning any miniature sparring match we enter, plus, that awesome epic long story a little while back

Scarlett for contributing so many funny off topic diversions and reminding us all how wonderful animals are

Hypnos for exemplifying the kind of leadership style I strive to achieve and encourage others to persue

Bondi for putting together the most amazing sneezegasm resource known to man

Awww, thanks polychrome! You're a doll. :blink: And kudos to you for being so damn smart! I could NEVER go to school for what you're studying, I'd have flunked out long ago. :huh:

Awww, thanks polychrome! You're a doll. :huh: And kudos to you for being so damn smart! I could NEVER go to school for what you're studying, I'd have flunked out long ago. :huh:

Uh oh...I say the same thing about med school... :blink:

I finally got over to reading this.

Aubin- *chuckles* thanks (I think). Not that it makes any more sense, but the reason that I will sometimes captialize a word in the middle of a sense is for Emphasis. **Although... it probably doesn't come across that way a just makes me look like a loon. Oh well. :huh:** And you were nice enough not to tweak me about my use of Far too many *'s and ( ). I must be trying to be the queen of the side comment. :)

Nick: *hugs* Thanks. You are such a sweetie.

Oh.... and cheesecake (of whichever type you'd like) all around. :huh:

I love this thread. :blink: Always nice to have a really nice feel good thread with people being thankful and appreciative of a wide variety of people for a wide variety of reasons.

Hey Tma....:wub: thank you for your kind words.

As far as cheesecake goes, chocolate chip would go down rather well around about now. B-P

**threadjack**

I make a bitchin' chocolate chip cheesecake.

**end threadjack**

SK for telling me how to sign up and not get lost doing so. And for being a good preson all around

:laugh: I was useful! :nohappy:

My random kudos, which are in no particular order are as follows,

Enkidu, for being just a big a geek as I am :o

Bondi, for making me feel welcome when I joined up.

Susie, for her art and all the things she brings to the forum

Hypnos, because he puts so much time and effort into this place.

thewhitetigerleo, for being a good friend and just being there.

Razman, for always bringing a smile to my face no matter what trouble I've been having.

Love all you guys and thanks for being you :winkkiss:

My kudos go out to:

Daphine for being my PM buddy and caring enough to keep asking about school and life (and that TA)

Thank you so much polychrome, you made my day :winkkiss: . I realized that I havn't asked about our TA in a while, he's such a muffin :o

Awwww.... :blushing: people said some very nice thing to me on here! Thanks to all of you!!

:D my turn!! I'm gonna go alphabetical so I can try not to miss anyone :P

AK: You are my runner bud! hehe, and you're always so encouraging and always reply to my blogs!

Akutenshi: For trying to make me melt away with your insanely hot fanfics. And for always being yourself!

Blue Aphonse: For being one of my awesome anime fan peeps!!

Bondi: For always watching out for me and having being a great listener! Plus, he puts a ton of time into this forum!

Dogma: for teaching me all about stuff and having intellectual conversations about almost the most random stuff!

DreamShawdow: For being yourself!

enkidu1974uk: you always are sooo caring and friendly

Garnet: you're drawings and stories are drool-worthy!!

Hypnos: For being you're silly self and leading this forum

ilikesneezes2000: for being a crazy kid like me

Kisa: For her amazing website and make-you-faint stories

Mirf: for having the cutest comments

Reject Bunnies: For his supportive comments to me and his personal strength

Sternuto: For being one of the most truthful people on the forum, he's always himself! hehe

SusieQusie: For being amazingly helpful and understanding!

The Dead One: For being one crazy kid

The Dude: You're always fun!

tma: For being sooooo supportive and friendly. And my fellow House maniac

Zed: For being a Great friend. you're a wonderful listener and always there if I needed support

Zuki: For adding your enthusiasm to the U18 forum!

:shy: awwww Thanks everyone for always being sooo nice to me!! Hehehe and hopefully this brings smiles to everyone who definetly deserve them! :bleh: If i find out i forgot someone I shall return!! :lol:

Mirf: for having the cutest comments

Eeeek :shy:

wait maybe if i stop commenting :lol::P aaahhh but i already started that one ...

*thinks of a cute comment* ...

How about "Thanks a lot" :blushing: ?

Seriously .. i don't know when i got this famous that eeryone seems to know me ... and everyone seems to think i'm cute .. :D but thank you all all of you in this forum make me react the way i do you're all truly awesome .. and if i would have the time and the possibilities and the guts :bleh: i would come and cuddle every single one of you who would want to. I'm so glad i found this forum ... KUDOS TO THE FORUM.. :lol: and again to all people in here you all are the reason i feel so comfortable in here and i'm truly glad about being a member of this wonderful community :cryhappy:

enkidu1974uk: you always are sooo caring and friendly

Awwww, thank you Daystar :shy:. And kudos returned to you for being such a delightful person, and your general attitude to life!

Kudos to Nicole, once again for a hell of a lot that I won't really go into here. She's just a positive force in my life, as I know she is in a lot of yours too, and she deserves to be praised for all the times her optimism has gotten me through a tough spot. Three cheers for Dr Nic!

-a

Kudos to Nicole, once again for a hell of a lot that I won't really go into here. She's just a positive force in my life, as I know she is in a lot of yours too, and she deserves to be praised for all the times her optimism has gotten me through a tough spot. Three cheers for Dr Nic!

-a

Awwww.... :lol: That actually made me cry a little. And who would've thought THAT? I don't cry.

Thank you SO much. :lol:

Archived