Random Kudos

tma

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love_2_sneeze- I think it was you who started the whole Spin the Bottle thread

Kudos to tma for starting this thread, and to Daphine for inspiring it. :D

Edited to add : Kudos to Zuki again for her amazingly cute avvie! :clapping:

Thank you so much for the Kudo's but it was really tma who started the whole wonderful ball rolling buy posting this thread:D .

Oh man......

I've been mentioned twicein one page :clapping::clapping:

I will do a full inventory of kudos (or maybe the plural of that is Kudae?) to people once I've collected my thoughts together. I just wanted to thank Turtle for her lovely thoughts and Susie for being the purveyor of such wonderful sneeze related material, and for her support over a couple of issues I had a while back.

As said, full Kudae thanksisimus to follow :D

Okay, I think it’s my turn. I’m just going to go alphabetically.

Kudos to .{Phoenix}. for being someone I can relate to, and have great discussions with.

Kudos to AK for all the compliments on my wavs and drawings, and for sharing his art with all of us.

Kudos to Akutenshi for always being objective and fair to me, even if we don’t share the same interests.

Kudos to AlluraBond for offering to have me do some drawings for her, even though it never went through…it was still an honor to be asked.

Kudos to aubin for being the second forum member that I chatted with, and for giving me the encouragement to stay in the beginning.

Kudos to Badmonkeymusicinc for sticking around and helping to moderate the forum.

Kudos to Bondi for being the member that I’ve kept in touch with the longest, and being my best friend on the forum. Also for his dedication to the wav page, and for creating and hosting my new site on his account.

Kudos to brigidmn for always offering kind words and advice. In fact, I don’t think she’s ever said anything mean to anyone ever.

Kudos to Casey for his sense of humor. It’s a shame we’re not in touch anymore, because our senses of humor clicked perfectly.

Kudos to Daphine for all the compliments on my drawings and always generally being a good friend to me.

Kudos to Dawnie for your kind words, and for the chat.

Kudos to daystar428 for the ray of sunshine that I always feel you bring to the forum.

Kudos to Demon327 for being so nice and talking to me about anything. You’ve always been a good listener.

Kudos to DreamShadow always contributing a different perspective

Kudos to enkidu1974uk for being my turquoise buddy and for your ritual check-ins to make sure everything with me is still okay. How are you, by the way?

Kudos to Erik for being the only person I’ve ever known to share my birthdate and for always being a very intelligent poster.

Kudos to Frankie for that wav you put out a while ago that was at my request, and for having wavs that I’ve enjoyed since long before I became a member here.

Kudos to George for your silliness that can get anyone through a rough day.

Kudos to Gruft for our interesting chats and for helping make this forum possible.

Kudos to GUILTYGEAR99 for all of your compliments on my obs. I remember you being the most consistent replier, so thanks.

Kudos to High on Lullabies for being a smart and fun friend to talk to, and for not pressuring me to stifle my sneezes, even though you like them best.

Kudos to Hypnos for starting this forum and granting me the privilege to help moderate it. Also for the songs and being a true gentleman.

Kudos to JellyBelly for being one of the most mature people I know.

Kudos to Joel for being the first person from the community that I met, and for always offering unique insight.

Kudos to justmehere for your clip archives, but mainly for being so reasonable all of the time. I always wanted to get to know you better, but it just didn’t happen.

Kudos to Kisa for just being a really sweet and reasonable person.

Kudos to Kitty for speaking your mind when you feel need be and having the ability to get your point across beautifully.

Kudos to Lady Lex for being a wonderful friend here. I feel like I can trust you, you’re a great listener and a wonderful activist.

Kudos to Laura (I know you’re no longer registered, but I still want to give thanks) for being an awesome friend. Again, we pretty much lost touch after you left but I still love you bunches, and I hope you’ll come back to the forum someday. Miss you.

Kudos to Lynne for the past funny and random conversations we’ve had…about…well for example, Angela Lansbury.

Kudos to Mirf for being my biggest fan and listening to me and always wanting me to be happy no matter what.

Kudos to moremusicman for being the first forum member that I ever chatted with, and giving me initial reason to stick around.

Kudos to Mr. Sneezy for always reading my blog entries no matter how ridiculous and sending me feedback.

Kudos to musicgirl for helping me market the homophone :D and for speaking your mind.

Kudos to nick for being my little bodyguard and making sure nobody on the forum hurts me and for being a non-pushy, non-sharkish friend to me.

Kudos to Nicole for sharing my interests in drinks and partying, and mostly for being that member that puts a smile on my face with each post I read. You’re hilarious!

Kudos to Otoutochan for being the third or fourth (I can’t remember now, sorry) member that I came into contact with. You’re another one of those nice members that I just somewhere along the line lost touch with. But we had a pretty good friendship in the beginning, I think.

Kudos to pluto for being another one of those members that I was in contact with early on, and for your tireless efforts in Webshots searches (fun fact! he was the one who found the picture of the girl sneezing that I based my very first drawing off of)

Kudos to polychrome for having a really cool username! Hehe and for being a nice person to have gotten to know better.

Kudos to Professor s for sticking around and being active since long before my time, and for being a cool person to chat with

Kudos to Razman20 for recording wavs that I enjoyed long before I had become active in this community and for being a nice person to have gotten to know :)

Kudos to Sapphire for being a great person to correspond with, and for being another one of those members who I don’t think I’ve ever seen say anything bad about anybody. I think you’re really special.

Kudos to Scarlett for being another member that I feel like I can really trust and for being someone that I feel like I can relate to.

Kudos to Sneesee for being a fun addition to the community.

Kudos to sneezy_kiwi for suddenly coming out of your shell (if there was one, I don’t know…it seems like there was) and beginning to stand up for yourself and what you believe in. It took some getting used to at first, but I can definitely respect you for it.

Kudos to sniffyguy1 for your tireless efforts to give back to the community, believe me I do recognize and appreciate all that you have given.

Kudos to The Dude for the trades and for never pressuring me to give without you giving some too. Also for your fantastic sense of humor and how you brighten up this entire community.

Kudos to tma for being my House buddy (even though I am SO far behind on this season, I’m sorry!). Also for your wonderful fiction and great friendship.

Kudos to Turtle for the lunches and for being a fun person to have met and talked about almost everything with.

Kudos to Unfettered Moth for your contributions over the years, and for writing posts that I always look forward to reading.

Kudos to vignette for withholding your words until you really have something interesting and significant to say. I wish I had that ability, maybe then I wouldn’t be that annoying member with way too many posts.

Kudos to Wascally Wabbit for all the gifts, hugs, messages, and most of all your friendship. You are already missed.

Kudos to Zed for being another one of those members that I had the pleasure to get to know early on. I’m sorry that we are no longer in contact with each other, but the times that we had were pretty nice, including all the doodles on Yahoo! Messenger.

Wow. Just look at that list. I really do have a lot of friends here, thank you to you all for making me feel like part of this family.

Kudos to aubin for being the second forum member that I chatted with, and for giving me the encouragement to stay in the beginning.

I never really thought I'd be mentioned here, because I've been a member for nearly 3 years and posted less than 75 times. So thank you, susie, for your kind words.

My Kudos:

To .{Phoenix}. - like one rising from the ashes I get the impression you've changed a lot and so have I, but i will never forget the time and laughs and memories we shared. You'll always be a kitten to me. Huggles, Cat. :clapping:

To Susie - I hadn't realized that I talked to you so early on, while you were still in your "formative years" here on the forum, lol. If I gave you the courage and confidence to stay, then I have truly done this community a great service because your contributions are second to none.

To Nicole - for...a whole flippin' lot, girl. you know why. things non-fetish and fetish alike. Holy grass allergies batman!

To tma, for being the resident mommy bear and making such damn good cheesecake, and for her otter avvie and the Way she sometimes Capitalizes her sentences Improperly (love you tma, if you stopped I'd never recognize you!)

To Bondi, for maintaining the wav page (which i can finally listen to freely for the first time in...ever!) and for being funny, and, I suspect, a lot like me, even though we don't know each other very well.

To Hypnos for maintaining the forum itself so we could all meet each other and have so much fun! and for sounding a lot wiser than his years.

To VFP for being a female geek/computer programmer - there are WAY too few of your kind, my friend! and for being self-deprecating just like me! :D

To The Dude for being totally hilarious every chance he gets

To Sternuto, because every fetish forum needs a resident old pervert ;-)

To everyone who's made contributions to Bondi's page that is no longer making them but might be reading - I love them all.

To everyone who's made contributions to Bondi's wav page that is _actively_ making them. I love them all.

To our moderating staff, because this place rocks.

To Evie, Dawnie, and Sneesee for being so darn sweet, even though i don't really know you

To all of the people who come from other countries around the world, because this place would be boring if we all came from the US or the UK.

To akutenshi, cause you don't pull any punches

To anyone I've spoken to in the past or will speak to in the future on here, all of you feel free to send me a message if you wish! I've gained so much from this place, even though it doesn't show in my post count, and I love you all!

-a

I never really thought I'd be mentioned here, because I've been a member for nearly 3 years and posted less than 75 times. So thank you, susie, for your kind words.

My Kudos:

To .{Phoenix}. - like one rising from the ashes I get the impression you've changed a lot and so have I, but i will never forget the time and laughs and memories we shared. You'll always be a kitten to me. Huggles, Cat. :clapping:

To Susie - I hadn't realized that I talked to you so early on, while you were still in your "formative years" here on the forum, lol. If I gave you the courage and confidence to stay, then I have truly done this community a great service because your contributions are second to none.

To Nicole - for...a whole flippin' lot, girl. you know why. things non-fetish and fetish alike. Holy grass allergies batman!

To tma, for being the resident mommy bear and making such damn good cheesecake, and for her otter avvie and the Way she sometimes Capitalizes her sentences Improperly (love you tma, if you stopped I'd never recognize you!)

To Bondi, for maintaining the wav page (which i can finally listen to freely for the first time in...ever!) and for being funny, and, I suspect, a lot like me, even though we don't know each other very well.

To Hypnos for maintaining the forum itself so we could all meet each other and have so much fun! and for sounding a lot wiser than his years.

To VFP for being a female geek/computer programmer - there are WAY too few of your kind, my friend! and for being self-deprecating just like me! :D

To The Dude for being totally hilarious every chance he gets

To Sternuto, because every fetish forum needs a resident old pervert ;-)

To everyone who's made contributions to Bondi's page that is no longer making them but might be reading - I love them all.

To everyone who's made contributions to Bondi's wav page that is _actively_ making them. I love them all.

To our moderating staff, because this place rocks.

To Evie, Dawnie, and Sneesee for being so darn sweet, even though i don't really know you

To all of the people who come from other countries around the world, because this place would be boring if we all came from the US or the UK.

To akutenshi, cause you don't pull any punches

To anyone I've spoken to in the past or will speak to in the future on here, all of you feel free to send me a message if you wish! I've gained so much from this place, even though it doesn't show in my post count, and I love you all!

-a

Awwwwwww Thanks so much for the kudos. You just made my night! *big grins*

Evie

Well, let's see if I can match everyone else's wonderful....erm thingies :D

Yet again in no particular order since my brain will not allow me into doing anything logically: :clapping:

Nicole: Specially wubbed kudae to you hon for just being around....you've been a huge help to me over the last few weeks. wub you hon :wub:

To Susie, for her overall cuteness, cuddliness, and wonderful sneezy type material :)

Lynne: You are just wonderful being you. Once you and Nicole get together in the chatroom, I am totally speechless and helpless with laughter. Thank you hon

Jelly Belly: You are one of the most mature (possibly THE most mature at current time of writing), of your tender years that I've ever had the pleasure if IM'ing.

Sneezy Kiwi: You were so kind recently to enquire about my plight and also only just the other day to follow it up. Very sweet of you. Thank you :)

Dom: You also very kindly offered your support to me some while back on an issue. And I gather Kudos needs to go to you for providing alcoholic refreshment to members of the chatroom at the weekend :D

Hypnos: I don't need to go into detail here mate, but total humoungousness of the Kudos variety definitely goes to you my friend, as without your continued support and total dedication to this ever growing beautiful place which is Sneeze Fetish Forum I would not have had the pleasure of speaking to the aforementioned lovely people:P (God how cheesy was THAT) :)

My brain has now gone into meltdown and has subsequently ceased to function :)

Nicole: Specially wubbed kudae to you hon for just being around....you've been a huge help to me over the last few weeks. wub you hon :twisted:

Lynne: You are just wonderful being you. Once you and Nicole get together in the chatroom, I am totally speechless and helpless with laughter. Thank you hon

Firstly, you are ALWAYS welcome. I help where I can.

And to the comment about Lynne...I just think that's fantastic. :blink:

To VFP for being a female geek/computer programmer - there are WAY too few of your kind, my friend! and for being self-deprecating just like me! :blink:

Oh my god! Thanks! Not too many people appreciate the geek girl species. Kudos to you, just because. :twisted:

And great big giant kudos to Mirf (yeah, you Mirfz). Because we share secrets. Because he always tries to look on the bright side of things. Because we send each other pictures of our houses to see who's is messier. Because he never fails to tell me that he thinks I'm pretty, funny, special, and all kinds of other flattering things that he has no idea actually make me blush. Until now. :blink: And because I'm allowed to pick on him and he never gets mad at me. :laugh:

Nicole: Specially wubbed kudae to you hon for just being around....you've been a huge help to me over the last few weeks. wub you hon :blink:

Firstly, you are ALWAYS welcome. I help where I can.

And to the comment about Lynne...I just think that's fantastic. :laugh:

Nick, darling, thank you :hug: I'm a bit speechless myself right now, all evidence to the contrary :blink:

Nicole.... you said you were coming up when?

Lynne- What can I say? From all the laughs and *pokes* through all the tears, you still surprise me daily!

You bastard. You just wanted to make me cry again! :laugh: You are truly one of my best friends, you've always been there for me, even when I was a relative stranger (which, thank goodness, we're not now, are we?) and I love you dearly. You're smart, funny, sexy, and a fantastic husband and father (lucky wife! hehe) and I'm sure I'll find out soon that you're a great hugger as well :hug: My life definitely wouldn't be the same now without you in it, and I'm so happy and grateful that you're my friend. (and I can't wait to meet the Missus and Mini-you :twisted:)

It really means more to me than I can tell you.

Kudos to the people who keep this thread going and going. If there is one thread that should live forever, it is this one! :twisted:

Kudos to Sneesee for being a fun addition to the community.

Awwwww, I can't believe I didn't see this before! Thanks so much sweetie!

-a

Awwwww, I don't know you either, but thanks! Maybe we should all get to know each other a little better!

Sternuto's Kudos. (It rhymes!) :laugh:

In no particular order....

Aku. For explaining things to me using small, easy to understand words. :laugh:

Tara. For being 'the first'. I wish we were as close as we once were. :cryhappy:

Dr. Nic. For helping me emotionally. (and for..... :hug: well....my lips are sealed :hug: )

To Reject Bunnies. For making fun of me.... WITHOUT hurting my feelings. :twisted:

To Deb Deb Kitty. I wish I got to 'see' you more.

To Hyp. For running one HELL of a forum! :blink:

To ALL the ladies that have made wavs, and not stifled! :hug:

To ALL the little girls out there..... :blink:

Im sure Ive missed roughly 2,000 members.... but... I drink! :hug:

I knew I'd start forgetting people as soon as I signed off the last post....(dickbrain) :twisted:

So: here's another one: to Tma for providing her valuable insight into so many situations and also, for the best virtual cheesecakes this world has ever seen.......this forum has qute literally stuffed itself silly with your beautiful chocolate creations hon...and....erm....other things as well :laugh::blink:

Turtle: I have a feeling I may have already mentioned you before, but screw it, I'm doing it again now :blink: You're just a lovely down to earth lady who has been missed by me and several others over the last few months.....it's good to see you among us again....

Sneesee: Thank you for your time and trouble when I first posted about my problems too. Indeed, there were many of you that took the time to PM me at the start of all this. I'm sorry if I haven't given you a personal mention, but rest assured it means a lot to me that you all made your presence felt. Thank you. :hug:

I'm sure there are others which I should award Kudae to, and as soon as my tiny, screwed up little brain will actually allow me to remember who those people are, I will act accordingly :laugh::hug:

Sneesee: Thank you for your time and trouble when I first posted about my problems too.

Awwww! Thanks to you, also, Nick, for sending me a PM when I really needed it! You are so thoughtful!

My pleasure Sneesee... :blushing:

Apologies again for rearing my ugly head again. At my age this sort of thing tends to happen a lot :D

Zed: It is always a great pleasure to hook up with you even with your all too rare appearences these day. The one time Zed and Nick show will never die in spirit, but I do miss my right arm :bleh::D (Now Zed, come on, what did you do with it mate)? :bleh::bag:

Kitty: without whose wit and wisdom and direct approach to just about any subject would be very sorely missed, and of course her wavs are extremely evocative. Thanks hon.

Scarlett: I don't know you very well but you also too time out to contact me recently. Thank you. :D

Rockerbaby- Been through a lot lately, but still brings smiles wherever she is.

Raz~ :D

Thanks Raz, I'm not used to being refered to as rockerbaby....hahahaha, damn you yahoo... :bleh:

I knew it was time for one of thse lists. I know I'm going to end up leaving someone (or some few) out, so I apologize in advance. And now, in alphabetical order (call me OCD, I don't care):

Akutenshi: For so many things, but especially for your PM on what a Healer is, which started it all. I spy a sexy whore.

Aubin: What can I say? You put up with FAR too much. :bleh: Thank you, really.

Bondi: For sharing your vivid imagination and screwed up thoughts with me, and for always being incredibly sweet.

Dom: For your cool inventions, such as the coffee dispenser that hangs above one's bed yet doesn't squirt you in the eye, and the soundproofed laughter room made for inappropriate laughing jags.

DreamShadow: For being real and for speaking your mind unoffensively.

Hypnos: For having an awesome community and for doing a fabulous job!

Joel: For long chats and drunkeness, and for listening to me rant unapologetically about my personal problems. :D

Lynne: For being a sweet and sexy bitch.

Mirf: For being sweet and shy, and for always having a nice thing to say, ALWAYS. :bleh:

Nick: For words of encouragement and making me seriously laugh.

Raz: God, where do I start? :blushing: You make me laugh incessantly.

Sneesee: For having a bright outlook on things and for always having a kind word to offer someone.

Sternuto: For your perfected balance of dirtiness and sweetness.

Susie: For your love of Yuengling and your genuinely sweet character, and for your way of speaking your mind without making anyone feel badly in the process. (I think I posted that similar thing somehwere else. My brain is addled.)

The Dude: For rockin' my world BIG time. 'Nuff said. :D

Vote_For_Pedro: For loving beer and wanting to learn to surf. :D Hang ten, dude.

Wascally Wabbit: I don't even know what to say about you... :bag: But thanks for being you. I don't know another person like you (that's a good thing, really! :laugh: ).

Zuki: For being ridiculously funny and wise beyond your years.

To all the staff that make this place great, and to anyone I've inadvertently left out...you all rule.

Zuki: For being ridiculously funny and wise beyond your years.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:D:bleh:

Thank you so much for the kudos!!! I am so grateful to recieve one from you Nicole~!

-Dances around happily throwing oddly shapped confetti-

I love the use of the word "ridiculously" in this statement as well. :D

I <3 you!

Zuki~

:D

Actually i didn't want to reply to this anymore .. cause i was trying to let that big fuss over me cool down .. :laugh: but ...

Mirf: For being sweet and shy, and for always having a nice thing to say, ALWAYS.

:laugh: Yay i can say that is the first time someone thanked me for being shy :laugh: i hope you don't mind too much but that seriously made me giggle :laugh:

Mirf, you are just the sweetest thing ..... I wish they made a tiny version of you so I could carry you around in my pocket and take you out when I needed to hear something nice.

=kiwi=

You do realize you'd have to share him with me, right?

Oh, wait, what about me? Can I share Mirf, too? I find him to be absolutely sweet and adorable!

Thanks :blushing: sneezy_kiwi that was one of the sweetest things i ever heard over myself too .. :laugh: and of course thanks to sneesee and VFP too ... i promise if they ever do it will go into mass production :bleh:

*has suddenly to think of a Mirf action figure :lmfao:*

While we're all talking about Mirf, just wanted to throw an extra Kudos his way for always telling me I'm pretty. Such a sweetie...
And great big giant kudos to Mirf (yeah, you Mirfz). Because we share secrets. Because he always tries to look on the bright side of things. Because we send each other pictures of our houses to see who's is messier. Because he never fails to tell me that he thinks I'm pretty, funny, special, and all kinds of other flattering things that he has no idea actually make me blush. Until now. :blushing: And because I'm allowed to pick on him and he never gets mad at me. :laugh:

Of course i do please .. :laugh: you should recognize that you are! I'm not the only one who tells you all this you know. And yeah YOU may pick on me everytime you want to :lmfao:. And a special kudos to you too for being such an incredibly great person to chat with also we don't get to talk very often and i promise i can understand this .. and i really like it when we do. You are very nice to talk to ok :laugh:

And last, but not least. Mirf for being my newest friend and all the nice things you've said in the past. You truely are the sweetest person I've ever encountered and I hope you stay that way, it's definetely working for you. I'm extremely glad you are my friend.

My .. :lmfao: thanks .. we don't know each other that long but i do think highly of you already ... seriously your so much fun to chat with. I never had that much fun talking about socks ... your insanity is best or worst ... well whatever :laugh::bleh:

I'm still not ready for my own list ... i wish it would be easier for me .. but i have an incredibly hard time naming the people i know :wheels: ... i don't even know why .. :unsure: but i hope all who know me can bear with that ..

And last, but not least. Mirf for being my newest friend and all the nice things you've said in the past. You truely are the sweetest person I've ever encountered and I hope you stay that way, it's definetely working for you. I'm extremely glad you are my friend.

My .. :hug: thanks .. we don't know each other that long but i do think highly of you already ... seriously your so much fun to chat with. I never had that much fun talking about socks ... your insanity is best or worst ... well whatever :laugh::bleh:

I'm still not ready for my own list ... i wish it would be easier for me .. but i have an incredibly hard time naming the people i know :hug: ... i don't even know why .. :hug: but i hope all who know me can bear with that ..

:lmfao: Oh you know you <3 my sock report!

(pssst... today's are striped green and white!!) :D

And thats alright, we know you heart us anyway :bleh:

Zuki~

Thanks Nicole and aubin. :D

~

Kudos to Bubbles for her new avatar..... it cracks me up every time I see it.

Kudos to Lady Lex and ickydog for keeping us supplied with juicy blow obses.

and lastly....

Kudos to everyone who gave me Kudos.

I'm out.

Bitches.

Archived