Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random Kudos

tma

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:drool: VFP, there you are!!!

Kudos to VFP for being on my side when it comes to drinking... :nohappy: And for being my soul sister. Cheers. :(

You know I love ya!

Also, Kudos to Bubbles and vote for pedro...even though I don't really know either of you, I just kind of feel bad for leaving you out. You both seem like nice people. :drool: Maybe someday I'll be able to confirm that officially. :(

Since we all seem to be in such a great mood here in the Kudos section, I'd like to present

SusieQuise with a well deserved *Kudo* from myself.

So here's to you,

for everything you have given to the Forum.

And even if there seems to be some bad vibes between us,I'd like to put whatever that may be

to rest and unselfishly give you the thanks you so greatly deserve.

I truely respect everything you do.

~R.B.

I have to add in kudos to Vote for Pedro for being so accepting of my proud to be a geek status and such great fun to chat too! Hopefully we'll catch up again soon :laugh:

And to Nicole, for her infectious positivity and great taste in beer :laugh:

Mirf, you are just the sweetest thing :laugh: ..... I wish they made a tiny version of you so I could carry you around in my pocket and take you out when I needed to hear something nice.

=kiwi= :laugh:

You do realize you'd have to share him with me, right? :laugh:

Oh, wait, what about me? Can I share Mirf, too? I find him to be absolutely sweet and adorable! :laugh:

Also, Kudos to Bubbles and vote for pedro...even though I don't really know either of you, I just kind of feel bad for leaving you out. You both seem like nice people. :laugh: Maybe someday I'll be able to confirm that officially. :laugh:

Hey, thanks a lot, Susie! Now seems like a good opportunity to say Kudos to you for your wonderfully written manifesto! I hope we get a chance to get to know each other a little better too.

I have to add in kudos to Vote for Pedro for being so accepting of my proud to be a geek status and such great fun to chat too! Hopefully we'll catch up again soon :laugh:

And to Nicole, for her infectious positivity and great taste in beer :laugh:

Geeks are cool, m-kay? :laugh: Can't argue with you about Nicole! She rocks.

While we're all talking about Mirf, just wanted to throw an extra Kudos his way for always telling me I'm pretty. Such a sweetie...

And to Nicole, for her infectious positivity and great taste in beer :bleh:

Geeks are cool, m-kay? :laugh: Can't argue with you about Nicole! She rocks.

:laugh: There's just so much wonderfulness here I can't STAND it! I love you guys!!!

And Dom, major kudos to you for being such a darling. And absolutely also for your great taste in beer. :bleh: We must share a pint someday! You, me, and VFP. :bleh:

:) There's just so much wonderfulness here I can't STAND it! I love you guys!!!

And Dom, major kudos to you for being such a darling. And absolutely also for your great taste in beer. :unsure: We must share a pint someday! You, me, and VFP. :jerry:

It's a deal Nicole :blushing: , VFP, are you in? There's this little bar I've heard of in the Philly area...

LOL...And hoorah for pints. I often feel sorry for fully metric countries - nipping out for 0.9 litres just doesn't roll off the tounge!

:blushing: There's just so much wonderfulness here I can't STAND it! I love you guys!!!

And Dom, major kudos to you for being such a darling. And absolutely also for your great taste in beer. :) We must share a pint someday! You, me, and VFP. :jerry:

It's a deal Nicole :unsure: , VFP, are you in? There's this little bar I've heard of in the Philly area...

LOL...And hoorah for pints. I often feel sorry for fully metric countries - nipping out for 0.9 litres just doesn't roll off the tounge!

Of course I'm in! I love yous guys! :blushing:

Woohoo! :jerry:

Kudos to High on Lullabies for being a smart and fun friend to talk to, and for not pressuring me to stifle my sneezes, even though you like them best.

Thanks Susie :)

I might do one of these myself some day, god knows I know enough people here who deserve it!

The Dead One..........because he "gets it."

Splendid. Now if only I knew what I got. LOL

Kudos go to:

(in no order)

George, for being a great friend, and for driving accross England to see me.

Zuki, for being awesome, and a wonderful friend.

Dreamshadow, for being you. Nuff said. LOL

Akutenshi, always having good advice, and being as wise as a sage.

Hypnos, for starting this place, and letting me sleep on the floor at Cambridge.

Daystar, fellow insaniac!

JellyBelly, for being the most sensible person in the youth board. (despite the fact you comlain I move too much when on webcam)

Oleander, you and I have great laughs together.

Spembob, for being fun to talk to, even at insanely late (or insanely early depending on how you look at it) hours.

Phoenix, for being nice to talk to, and the first forumer I got talking to.

SneezingCandiKid, you're a LOT of fun to chat with, and you are cute no matter what you say about it.

~ The very sleepy Dead One

:omg:

I got two kudos'...

:cryhappy::cryhappy::cryhappy::cryhappy::cryhappy::cryhappy::cryhappy:

Omg, thanks you guys...

-Cries more-

-stops- Ok... Now down to my Kudos' that I haven't said yet because I've been saving them.

-takes deep breath-

To The Dead one for being a terrific friend and still sticking by me even when I'm being a total bitch and being mean. :lol: Remember: you occupy a lot of the places on my list... :laugh: with your strangeness. Stay insane, your great that way.

To DreamShadow for being so interesting, so hilarious, and an absolutely wonderful friend. I love reading the posts were you are completely serious and even the ones where your not (which are a lot more in numbers :lol: ). You and the wombat can come talk to me anytime!

To Akutenshi because your just awesome and..and... I swear I had more for you...darn... :laugh: My hearts there I swear!

- suddenly remembers the icon: " My pokemon bring all the boys to the yard..." :laugh:

To Reject Bunnies for your ability to make me laugh even when I'm down and for the fact that you "Squeeeeeee" 'd and I saw that. :laugh: Not to mention the fact that I enjoy reading your blog with all the interesting stories, and opinions. :unsure:

To Nicole for your extreme understanding and comments on my blog at the times when I could use a hand. And also for not yelling at me for writing my nonesence responses on yours :laugh:

To Bondi for being my first friend from here when I first showed up almost four years ago. Your derranged stories and out there imagination totally rocks my socks.

And last, but not least. Mirf for being my newest friend and all the nice things you've said in the past. You truely are the sweetest person I've ever encountered and I hope you stay that way, it's definetely working for you. I'm extremely glad you are my friend.

I am extremely sorry if I have missed anyone... knowing me I have... but now that I have given my first attempt at a kudos...It might not be so embarrassing later.

:laugh:

Zuki~

To Nicole for your extreme understanding and comments on my blog at the times when I could use a hand. And also for not yelling at me for writing my nonesence responses on yours :lol:

Anytime love, and you know that.

Kudos to Nicole for nearly making me snarf all over the computer many many times!

Can I be your designated snarf-causer? That would rock. :unsure:

I love you guys! :laugh:

JellyBelly, for being the most sensible person in the youth board. (despite the fact you comlain I move too much when on webcam)

Aww :unsure: !

I better do my Kudos's.

I'm really really sorry if I forget anyone :laugh: !

Lynne- The most awesome forum Mum anyone could ask for. You've always treated me like an equal, not a child. You've always given me advice, listened to whatever I had to say and made me feel comfortable with the forum when I first arrived.

The DeadOne- A seriously awesome, incredibly sweet guy and a great friend. Always around, always caring.

Oleander- A fabulous gal

Nick- You always treat me like an adult and always have something nice to say

Bondi- For being friendly and chatting, even though it's always past your bedtime

Rick- We always manage to learn something new from each conversation

Daystar- One of the most decent mature people I know

Love_2_sneeze- I think it was you who started the whole Spin the Bottle thread

Zuki- For participating in spin the bottle!

Everyone who helps to keep the Youth Forum active.

Everyone on the forum!

Hypnos for creating the forum!

UR ALL GREAT!

Aww :unsure: !

I better do my Kudos's.

I'm really really sorry if I forget anyone :lol: !

Lynne- The most awesome forum Mum anyone could ask for. You've always treated me like an equal, not a child. You've always given me advice, listened to whatever I had to say and made me feel comfortable with the forum when I first arrived.

The DeadOne- A seriously awesome, incredibly sweet guy and a great friend. Always around, always caring.

Oleander- A fabulous gal

Nick- You always treat me like an adult and always have something nice to say

Bondi- For being friendly and chatting, even though it's always past your bedtime

Rick- We always manage to learn something new from each conversation

Daystar- One of the most decent mature people I know

Zuki- For participating in spin the bottle!

Everyone who helps to keep the Youth Forum active.

Everyone on the forum!

Hypnos for creating the forum!

UR ALL GREAT!

Seriously three kudos in one day's time.

I'm like wired!!

:laugh::laugh:

Thanks, and its no problem, junk like that is what I live by...lol

Zuki~

I got a Kudos?!?!

:cryhappy: Thank youuuu! You just made my day!

*feels all warm and fuzzy* :wacko:

And Kudos to you, JellyBelly, for also participating in a lot of the Youth Board threads. :innocent:

Kudos to The Dead One for being the funny, sweet guy that he is. :D

Kudos to Zuki for always having something interesting to say. Also, for being so upbeat and random! :wacko:

Kudos to tma for starting this thread, and to Daphine for inspiring it. :innocent:

Edited to add : Kudos to Zuki again for her amazingly cute avvie! :D

I got a Kudos?!?!

*feels all warm and fuzzy* :innocent:

And Kudos to you, JellyBelly, for also participating in a lot of the Youth Board threads. :D

Kudos to The Dead One for being the funny, sweet guy that he is. :wacko:

Kudos to Zuki for always having something interesting to say. Also, for being so upbeat and random! :innocent:

Kudos to tma for starting this thread, and to Daphine for inspiring it. :omg:

I got a Kudos?!?!

*feels all warm and fuzzy* :cryhappy:

And Kudos to you, JellyBelly, for also participating in a lot of the Youth Board threads. :D

Kudos to The Dead One for being the funny, sweet guy that he is. :wacko:

Kudos to Zuki for always having something interesting to say. Also, for being so upbeat and random! :omg:

Kudos to tma for starting this thread, and to Daphine for inspiring it. :innocent:

:omg: ANOTHER ONE FOR ME!?!? :cryhappy:

-bows dramatically-

I am more than honoured to recieve so many kudos' in the past little bit. I feel all... loved and junk... :laugh:

And I can honestly say I doubt I'll run out of interesting and random things to say... Its how I thrive!!

-Throws confetti and dances around happily-

:cryhappy: for everyone!!!

hey look... no bottle needed... :bleh:

Zuki~

Thanks so much~ :wub:

oh and sorry for the strange like... non-post I just put up... :wacko:

Ahahaha! It is cute isnt it?

its true:

Everyone loves Zee Kitty!

I have so many avatars it isnt cool...

well...

yeah it is...

:laugh:

Kudos to Daphine for all the compliments on my drawings and always generally being a good friend to me.

Susie! Thank you for your kind words :D . I know we don't talk very offen but I do know I can alway count on you to be a good friend and a great member of this community :wacko: .

As for your artwork, you know how much I love it and I only hope that one day my talets will come even close to your! :innocent:

Well, all these responses and kind words motivates me to once again leave my cave to write upon the stone tablet.

A community is no better than the sum of its parts, and in our case it seems that we have been able to bring together such a wonderfully diverse group of people it makes me proud to be among you all. Although it is the fetish that brought us all here, it takes way more than that to develop such interaction and true concern among what started off as essentially a group of strangers (some stranger than others :laugh: ) coming together with a common bond.

Thank you to the people who started all of this and spent the time and effort to keep it running and thriving. ProfessorS, Tarotgal, Wrigley, Bondi, Hypnos, Justmehere, and so many others who have taken it upon themselves to provide us a common place to enjoy and build upon. I know I am forgetting people, and I mean no disrespect to them. I want to thank everyone who has ever posted a wav, written a story, or even took the time to read a rant and comment upon it. In no small way every person has contributed something to the overall success and enjoyment of this community.

For myself however, I must call out some special people who have made it a better place for me.....

Lynne- What can I say? From all the laughs and *pokes* through all the tears, you still surprise me daily!

Mysticfluter- Hang in there! Graduation is coming up fast and its been great to see you get there!

Kittty- Who has the knack of keeping everything real while living out fantasies.

My other Kitty (Deb Deb)- Who is finding her way back into the sunlight.

Nicole- Who puts up with my silliness and adds to it all the time.

Rockerbaby- Been through a lot lately, but still brings smiles wherever she is.

SusieQ- For her wit, talent, and wavs all of which she so generously shares with everyone.

There are many more friends, acquaintances, and fellow fetishists that I am forgetting to put on this post, but know that each of you has helped me to become the person I am. And I dont think that I turned out so bad after all (despite my best efforts).

Thanks for taking the time!

Raz~ :D

Archived