Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random Kudos

tma

Kudos to Puddin for writing my secret santa so awesomely :P *can't stop fangirling oh my god*

You are so welcome :heart:

Thank YOU, MoonDuck, for being such an excellent member of staff, such an awesome person to spend hours fangirling with and being generally awesome. Also, KUDOS for writing a Sam fic which I LOVE. You are so awesome, and I love you <3

I would also like to give kudos to Mint for being basically my best friend, organising Secret Santa so perfectly and being an all round amazing person. I love you! <3

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And kudos to Mint for putting it all together and running everything so well this year!

I would also like to give kudos to Mint for being basically my best friend, organising Secret Santa so perfectly and being an all round amazing person. I love you! <3

Ahhh, I've just seen this! Even though it's a truckload of work it's been a pleasure to organize it and I'm so glad people are happy with the way it's been set up. Thank you both for publicly appreciating it this way, I love you both <3

• 2 weeks later...

Kudos to Cake for sending me cyberhugs over FB today (technically yesterday, but well..).

I really needed a friend, though I know I wasn't particularly sociable. Thank you for being there. You made a great difference today. :heart:

:hug:

There are quite a few people who deserve kudos that I have been neglecting to provide... I don't know too many people very well since I'm not online too much and I'm super shy and awks in general. Here goes!

First is Mint for organizing the Secret Santa this year, making it a very enjoyable first experience.

Following her is Seniorstatus14 who wrote me the most amazing Secret Santa ever :hug:

Next is beatlelover22 for always writing beyond fantastic drabbles/fics and taking my never ending line of requests

Also s/o to all the people who support my writing and whatnot.

Kudos to Cake for sending me cyberhugs over FB today (technically yesterday, but well..).

I really needed a friend, though I know I wasn't particularly sociable. Thank you for being there. You made a great difference today. heart.gif

hug.gif

No problem at all. :hug: Am really glad I could help even a little bit. :) Hope tomorrow (today) is a better day!. :heart:

First is Mint for organizing the Secret Santa this year, making it a very enjoyable first experience.

Thank you so much, it's so lovely to know people appreciated all the work that went into this.

I want to extend kudos to everybody who offered to write makeup gifts in the event of flakers, even though I didn't need to use most of their services. There were SO MANY of you that I might not even remember every single one of you who offered, so if I miss you off the list, please know I appreciate it all the same and feel free to claim your kudos, you wonderful wonderful people. :lol:

Blah, Sen Beret, Garnet, Azuralis, Puddin, possum, zneeze. And Nola, whose services I DID have to call upon. Thank you all so much - even though I ended not needing much help just knowing you were there to provide a safety net for me really helped me breathe easier during the organization, and I really appreciate it. :heart:

A big thank you to Mint for organizing the secret santa and doing such a great job! And kudos to people who helped, I just really appreciate when people make really positive projects such as this happen.

• 1 month later...

I want to give a massive Kudos to Joal 555. He has been such an amazing staff member, always dealing with problems and covering my ass when I'm more than inactive :lol:

You are an absolute star, Joal and I just want to thank you for being so amazing :hug:

I want to give a massive Kudos to Joal 555. He has been such an amazing staff member, always dealing with problems and covering my ass when I'm more than inactive heh.gif

You are an absolute star, Joal and I just want to thank you for being so amazing hug.gif

I second this wholeheartedly! Joal is the actual factual BEST! :clapping:

I would like to thank artygirl22 for always supporting me especially when i was new and the staff as they helped move my postssweatdrop.gif

I would like to thank artygirl22 for always supporting me especially when i was new and the staff as they helped move my postssweatdrop.gif

;___________; oh.....

You're welcome.

I want to give a massive Kudos to Joal 555. He has been such an amazing staff member, always dealing with problems and covering my ass when I'm more than inactive heh.gif

You are an absolute star, Joal and I just want to thank you for being so amazing hug.gif

I second this wholeheartedly! Joal is the actual factual BEST! clap.gif

I third this sentiment!! Joal, is wonderfully awesome :hug:

;___________; oh.....

You're welcome.

Yeah sorry for being late thanking u i didnt know what this section was

;___________; oh.....

You're welcome.

Dont apologize its cool.

;___________; oh.....

You're welcome.

Dont apologize its cool.

Thanks your the one best member that helps and supports.

• 5 months later...

Kudos to lizzieaoife

I don’t think the Forum has ever been regaled to such a continuous diet of fabulous video clips from the tennis circuit, not to mention other celebrities. Thank you for this wonderful contribution to the community.

• 1 month later...
For my 1000th post, I wanted to do something positive and special, so I want to bump this thread back up with a few kudos for people I've met in my time here who are very important to me. Hopefully it doesn't get too unwieldy, but there are a lot of excellent people here.
In no particular order:

PuddinPop - I don't even know where to start. For always being there, for endless amounts of laughs, for being a superb staff member, for being someone I'm in sync with enough to catch you typing on Skype before you've sent your message. :rofl: For being someone I can easily talk to every minute of every day, and for being one of the strongest, closest friends I've ever had.

Ralee - For being my non-romantic soulmate, if I believed in such things. Keep your eyes peeled because I'm still going to come and kick your ass-tral projection. (I have to keep this one brief or else I'll start crying.)

Joal 555 - For being the first friend I made here, for always breaking new ground on the pun front, for always being an unendingly supportive shoulder to cry on. Actually, I can't put into words how much your kindness and support through everything have meant to me over the course of our friendship. I am so immensely grateful to have you in my life.

Sen Beret - For being so smart and warm and funny, for being an amazing sounding board for thoughts and ideas, for basically the entire concept of sneeze memes, and for just being a truly pure and beautiful soul, someone I feel so lucky to have as such a close friend.

Icarus Rex - Mainly for indoctrinating me into the church of our Lord and Savior John Daker, but also for being one of the wittiest, funniest people I have ever had the pleasure to interact with, and for sharing a huge part of my brain. One so large I'm beginning to suspect it impedes my cognitive functions. :movingfrog:

Sometimes I genuinely can't believe I've had the good fortune to meet some of the people here who are the most important in my life, but here we are. I could have easily put another twenty people in this post, but I'm trying not to do a giant wall of text. If you're missing from here, know that I love you, too, and that I feel very lucky to count so many excellent people among my friends. :heart:

• 9 months later...

I'm double posting but it doesn't count because this thread hasn't been used for forever and I think it should be bumped because it's a nice one. Also the forum's new @ function is great because it means I can subtly call peoples' attention to me saying nice things about them without the nervousness of having to do it in real-time. :rofl: 

So, two quick ones:

@A440, for teaching me cool new shit all the time and for always being a total joy to talk to, and @Adrian for being sweet, funny, and a lot stronger than any one person should ever have to be.

I want to thank Artygirl22 for helping me with all my characters and stories and for being an over all amazing person

I also want to thank PuddinPop for just being amazing and positive!! You guys are the best!!

On 7/15/2016 at 0:25 PM, Artemis said:

I want to thank Artygirl22 for helping me with all my characters and stories and for being an over all amazing person

I also want to thank PuddinPop for just being amazing and positive!! You guys are the best!!

Holy..garsh.......you're welcome.

I wanna thank everyone for just being awesome human beings.

• 2 weeks later...

Kudos to thethingof !

New to our ranks - relatively new that is - but really community-minded.   An expert in doctoring clips so we can all enjoy them.

Round of applause !

A couple of kudos are in order… ^_^

@Anatoli, who made a drawing for me that has been devastating for productivity as I cannot stop looking at it. :lol: You really went above and beyond my expectations. I want it on canvas, on my wall, but it might be slightly embarrassing when I get visitors. :P Seriously, it’s fantastic work and I’m really grateful!

@TheCakeIsAlive, who’s having way too much fun teasing and making fun of me, but it’s mutual. :mf_tongue: I’m glad you’re there for me for serious talk and being silly alike. You’re the best. :hug::D 

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone on the internet who uses trigger warnings. It might seem unnecessary and annoying sometimes, but it gives me (and many others) a chance to decide for ourselves whether we want to look at content that'll most likely end up hurting us or not. If I then proceed to look at it, it's 100% my own fault and not yours. It just... makes life online so much easier, so I'm just really thankful to anybody who uses them! :hug:

Archived