Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random Kudos

tma

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adding to the random kudos pile. :laugh:

Random Kudos to Akutenshi for being so honest and unafraid to be yourself. I truly admire and respect you for it. :)

Random Kudos to Reject Bunnies for being so positive and kind to everyone you respond to. It makes me smile. :)

Random Kudos to everyone on this forum who has brought a smile to someone's face, contributed in some way, and for making this such a wonderful place to be. You all make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :laugh::wub:

I didn't get to post my kudos randomly first time round, so here goes this time:

Kudos to....

Dude and Erik for being such fun sparring partners

=kiwi= :bleh:

That was fun, wasn't it? We must do it again sometime. :)

In absolutely no particular order:

To everybody I met in 2005, thank you for helping make this year one of the best I've ever had, I even flew to the States 3 times to meet up with some of you LOL! It won't be too long before I make the first trip of 2006 LMAO...I have a feeling the coming year is going to be MAD.

To my IM buddies, thank you for being silly, sexy & special.

To all those I still want to meet...well, sometime soon :yes:

Everybody have a fantastic New Year!

It makes me so happy to see this thread resurrected :yes: .

It's always so nice to see so many members writting such wonderful things to one another :bleh: .

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that I had even a small part in all of this.

Kudos to Lynne, Sneesee and Signing Freak for being such sweet, generous and down-to-earth people. And to Nicole and VoteforPedro for putting up with my marijuana-damaged brain's rants. You guys all make my world go round.

Here's to many more zany, fun-filled years together in this cozy little corner of the InterWeb.

:P

J

Kudos to Lynne, Sneesee and Signing Freak for being such sweet, generous and down-to-earth people. And to Nicole and VoteforPedro for putting up with my marijuana-damaged brain's rants. You guys all make my world go round.

Here's to many more zany, fun-filled years together in this cozy little corner of the InterWeb.

:P

J

:D Thanks, J!

where to start...

Thanks to Bondi for being my first online friend and encouraging me to be a part of the community.

Thanks to Wrigley for being a really good friend when I really needed one.

Thanks to tma for listening to my "real life" crap and always being positive.

Thanks to Susie for our couple of friendly meet-ups

Thanks to Nick for being super nice

Thanks to Lynne for advice

Thanks to justmehere for being a new friend (sorry I haven't seen you around much)

Thanks to The Dude for...well....just being there and being you

More to come when I'm more clear-headed.

Just a couple more Random Kudos' that are way overdue. :P

Random Kudos to tiikaran555 for being there for me and being an amazing friend when I need one. *hug* :D

Random Kudos to Hypnos for creating this forum and making it such a warm and inviting place, and giving everyone here a chance to feel wanted and make new friends (or more). Thank you for all the hard work you do here. Can't be said enough. And kudos for just being a nice guy. :)

Random Kudos to Bondi for creating your amazing wavepage and putting so much effort into it for us all. Kudos to you also for being a nice guy to everyone here on the forum. :)

Random Kudos to Dreamshadow for making me laugh and for being brave enough to be your unique, genderless self. I truly respect you for it. :)

I'm sure there's more to come, but until then thanks to everyone here for making this place what it is! :yes:

:blushing:

J

Awwwww! :hug:

And a big thank you to The Dude, for being like a breath of fresh air, and for bringing such a wonderful sense of humor when it's needed the most! You are so much fun to have around!

awww this section is so nice!!

kudos to everyone who took the time to either post an obs or write a fiction for the enjoyment of all sneeze fetish members!!

oh yes.... thanks to the wonderful writers whose works I love to devour.

Oh... and again to the lovely friends that I chat with. *hugs* Some of you I've known for quite a while now. Thanks for your support, entertainment, and lovely conversions. And for sharing yourselves with me and allowing me to share a bit of myself with you.

And Turtle- *hugs* Anytime... ok.... honestly... Anytime.

Okay, I think it’s my turn. I’m just going to go alphabetically.

Kudos to .{Phoenix}. for being someone I can relate to, and have great discussions with.

Kudos to AK for all the compliments on my wavs and drawings, and for sharing his art with all of us.

Kudos to Akutenshi for always being objective and fair to me, even if we don’t share the same interests.

Kudos to AlluraBond for offering to have me do some drawings for her, even though it never went through…it was still an honor to be asked.

Kudos to aubin for being the second forum member that I chatted with, and for giving me the encouragement to stay in the beginning.

Kudos to Badmonkeymusicinc for sticking around and helping to moderate the forum.

Kudos to Bondi for being the member that I’ve kept in touch with the longest, and being my best friend on the forum. Also for his dedication to the wav page, and for creating and hosting my new site on his account.

Kudos to brigidmn for always offering kind words and advice. In fact, I don’t think she’s ever said anything mean to anyone ever.

Kudos to Casey for his sense of humor. It’s a shame we’re not in touch anymore, because our senses of humor clicked perfectly.

Kudos to Daphine for all the compliments on my drawings and always generally being a good friend to me.

Kudos to Dawnie for your kind words, and for the chat.

Kudos to daystar428 for the ray of sunshine that I always feel you bring to the forum.

Kudos to Demon327 for being so nice and talking to me about anything. You’ve always been a good listener.

Kudos to DreamShadow always contributing a different perspective

Kudos to enkidu1974uk for being my turquoise buddy and for your ritual check-ins to make sure everything with me is still okay. How are you, by the way?

Kudos to Erik for being the only person I’ve ever known to share my birthdate and for always being a very intelligent poster.

Kudos to Frankie for that wav you put out a while ago that was at my request, and for having wavs that I’ve enjoyed since long before I became a member here.

Kudos to George for your silliness that can get anyone through a rough day.

Kudos to Gruft for our interesting chats and for helping make this forum possible.

Kudos to GUILTYGEAR99 for all of your compliments on my obs. I remember you being the most consistent replier, so thanks.

Kudos to High on Lullabies for being a smart and fun friend to talk to, and for not pressuring me to stifle my sneezes, even though you like them best.

Kudos to Hypnos for starting this forum and granting me the privilege to help moderate it. Also for the songs and being a true gentleman.

Kudos to JellyBelly for being one of the most mature people I know.

Kudos to Joel for being the first person from the community that I met, and for always offering unique insight.

Kudos to justmehere for your clip archives, but mainly for being so reasonable all of the time. I always wanted to get to know you better, but it just didn’t happen.

Kudos to Kisa for just being a really sweet and reasonable person.

Kudos to Kitty for speaking your mind when you feel need be and having the ability to get your point across beautifully.

Kudos to Lady Lex for being a wonderful friend here. I feel like I can trust you, you’re a great listener and a wonderful activist.

Kudos to Laura (I know you’re no longer registered, but I still want to give thanks) for being an awesome friend. Again, we pretty much lost touch after you left but I still love you bunches, and I hope you’ll come back to the forum someday. Miss you.

Kudos to Lynne for the past funny and random conversations we’ve had…about…well for example, Angela Lansbury.

Kudos to Mirf for being my biggest fan and listening to me and always wanting me to be happy no matter what.

Kudos to moremusicman for being the first forum member that I ever chatted with, and giving me initial reason to stick around.

Kudos to Mr. Sneezy for always reading my blog entries no matter how ridiculous and sending me feedback.

Kudos to musicgirl for helping me market the homophone :blink: and for speaking your mind.

Kudos to nick for being my little bodyguard and making sure nobody on the forum hurts me and for being a non-pushy, non-sharkish friend to me.

Kudos to Nicole for sharing my interests in drinks and partying, and mostly for being that member that puts a smile on my face with each post I read. You’re hilarious!

Kudos to Otoutochan for being the third or fourth (I can’t remember now, sorry) member that I came into contact with. You’re another one of those nice members that I just somewhere along the line lost touch with. But we had a pretty good friendship in the beginning, I think.

Kudos to pluto for being another one of those members that I was in contact with early on, and for your tireless efforts in Webshots searches (fun fact! he was the one who found the picture of the girl sneezing that I based my very first drawing off of)

Kudos to polychrome for having a really cool username! Hehe and for being a nice person to have gotten to know better.

Kudos to Professor s for sticking around and being active since long before my time, and for being a cool person to chat with

Kudos to Razman20 for recording wavs that I enjoyed long before I had become active in this community and for being a nice person to have gotten to know :lol:

Kudos to Sapphire for being a great person to correspond with, and for being another one of those members who I don’t think I’ve ever seen say anything bad about anybody. I think you’re really special.

Kudos to Scarlett for being another member that I feel like I can really trust and for being someone that I feel like I can relate to.

Kudos to Sneesee for being a fun addition to the community.

Kudos to sneezy_kiwi for suddenly coming out of your shell (if there was one, I don’t know…it seems like there was) and beginning to stand up for yourself and what you believe in. It took some getting used to at first, but I can definitely respect you for it.

Kudos to sniffyguy1 for your tireless efforts to give back to the community, believe me I do recognize and appreciate all that you have given.

Kudos to The Dude for the trades and for never pressuring me to give without you giving some too. Also for your fantastic sense of humor and how you brighten up this entire community.

Kudos to tma for being my House buddy (even though I am SO far behind on this season, I’m sorry!). Also for your wonderful fiction and great friendship.

Kudos to Turtle for the lunches and for being a fun person to have met and talked about almost everything with.

Kudos to Unfettered Moth for your contributions over the years, and for writing posts that I always look forward to reading.

Kudos to vignette for withholding your words until you really have something interesting and significant to say. I wish I had that ability, maybe then I wouldn’t be that annoying member with way too many posts.

Kudos to Wascally Wabbit for all the gifts, hugs, messages, and most of all your friendship. You are already missed.

Kudos to Zed for being another one of those members that I had the pleasure to get to know early on. I’m sorry that we are no longer in contact with each other, but the times that we had were pretty nice, including all the doodles on Yahoo! Messenger.

Wow. Just look at that list. I really do have a lot of friends here, thank you to you all for making me feel like part of this family.

Kudos to Nicole for sharing my interests in drinks and partying, and mostly for being that member that puts a smile on my face with each post I read. You’re hilarious!

Awww, thanks Susie! You're a doll! :blink: That was a really sweet post, and it was nice of you to take the time to do it all. You rock!

And kudos to YOU...for being genuine and sweet and unafraid to speak your mind, all the while doing it in a decent way.

And to Nicole and VoteforPedro for putting up with my marijuana-damaged brain's rants. You guys all make my world go round.

:blink:

J

Whoa, better late than never right? You know the three of us could raise so much hell if we got together! :lol:

Okay, I think it’s my turn. I’m just going to go alphabetically.

Susie, you're nothing if not thorough. :lol: I was so happy to find myself on your list, because I feel we've had our ups and downs. But it was so much fun when we sat down for lunch and, lo and behold, two virtual people turned out to be real! :lol: That was a great experience!

You also know that I'm a fan of your wavs and read what you have to say with interest. I think you've grown a lot since you first showed up here 3(?) years ago.

And it was very kind of you to find something nice and unique to say about everyone in that long list of people. You have a good heart, Susie Qusie. :blink:

Kudos to sneezy_kiwi for suddenly coming out of your shell (if there was one, I don’t know…it seems like there was) and beginning to stand up for yourself and what you believe in. It took some getting used to at first, but I can definitely respect you for it.

Awwww.... someone mentioned me :lol::lol::laugh::lol::blink:

Thanks, Susie... made my day.

=kiwi= :lol:

Kudos to Mirf for being my biggest fan and listening to me and always wanting me to be happy no matter what.

Eeeeeeekk .. have i just been mentioned in this thread ... ?? :omg::blushing: oh wow .. thanks ... :cryhappy: i don't know what to say .. THANKS :(:blushing:

That list was really great of you and it shows once more that you are a very kindhearted person :( and thanks again for including me i never thought i would be mentioned in here .. :drool: and i'm so glad someone did .. i would love to do my own list ... but im so uncreative and never now what to say .. and probably even would forget the half ... :unsure::nohappy:

... but i know for sure

Kudos to all i chat with or chatted with ... honestly .. i didn't chat with that many till now .. but from those i did with i can say you are all very special and nice people i never encountered as much friendlyness as in my chats .. :innocent: you are all truly awesome :drool:

And Kudos to the rest of the Forum i got to know a bit through posts and/or blogs .. i love it here you are all truly awesome and i always cheer up and feel warm and nice when i am in here and read all those posts :) i'm so glad i joined :cryhappy:

Kudos to all who write or wrote blogs ... i don't really can explain why .. but i totally love reading every single one of them :nohappy: . There are all awesomely great they are either really funny, cheerful, heartwrenching or interesting but they are all great and i really love reading them :).

Well .. and special Kudos to Hypnos ... i know i don't really know you but i think very highly of you. For keeping this forum up and your posts are always so well thought trough .. i always envy you a bit for it :shy: and i thank you for being you :innocent:

Mirf, you are just the sweetest thing :( ..... I wish they made a tiny version of you so I could carry you around in my pocket and take you out when I needed to hear something nice.

=kiwi= :drool:

Mirf, you are just the sweetest thing :( ..... I wish they made a tiny version of you so I could carry you around in my pocket and take you out when I needed to hear something nice.

=kiwi= :nohappy:

You do realize you'd have to share him with me, right? :drool:

Archived