Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random Kudos

tma

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
High_On_Lullabies - For being just as immature as the rest of us even though you're a mod and for plaing in the jam and letting me lick you. :innocent::bleh:

Oooh, Kudos for me and I never even noticed. Thanks DreamShadow! :P

I only played in the jam because it was the right flavour though!

Enkidu, for being just a big a geek as I am

I could Kudos you for much the same thing my dear. Wait, that's what I'm doing here :P . Remember, you have choice of weapons, think well :bleh:

Zukipie :innocent: - For really appreciating my ACCIDENTAL! immature potty humour, for starting the jam fight, and for molesting everyone in sight! :laugh::P Oh, and for putting up with the Zukipie-ness :lol::hug:

:omg:

:lmfao:

Seriously the pleasures all mine. :bleh:

*makes plans to bring bazooka and twistedness to the next chat*

About the molesting thing... it wasn't as if you guys tried to stop me... :innocent:

Ya I'm pretty cool about the zukipie-ness... though it still irks me what with all the "fuzzy" words being thrown at me.

DS, your so sweet your giving me cavaties! :innocent:

Zuki~

:innocent:

I see, though I notice you didn't have an excuse for letting em lick you. :bleh:

And why would I need an excuse to let you do that? :P:innocent:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is just so great to see the post still going strong and to be able to read all the wonderful and heartfelt comments that members are writting to each other. My own Kudo's are way over do so I figured it was time for me to give thanks to all the wonderful members who have touched my life :cryhappy: .

Dawnie Thank you for your wonderful friendship sweety and for always being there when ever I need you :cryhappy:

justmehere Thank you for your kindness, friendship :cryhappy: and for looking for those special video files that always make my day :lol:

polychrome Thank you for all the times you reminded me about life at good old UB and that special TA :omg: . Keep up with your studies and the next time I get hurt I know who I'm coming to see :lol:

largo Thank you for all your kind e-mails and for being such a good friend to me.

AK Thank you for your wonderful drawings that always seam to come right when I need them most :lol: .

mirfThank you for the video clips and most importantly for being possably the sweetest guy I have ever met :)

susiequise Thank you for your help with my drawings and for being such a good friend :omg:

bondi Thank you for sharing your stories with me and for all your help and friendship :lol: This forum is lucky to have you ar a moderator

Hypnos A big THANK YOU go's to you for creating such a wonderful place for all of us to be able to come too and meet. If it wasn't for you I never would have met all of these wonderful people I'm listing here today:D

tma Thank you for starting this post and for the kind comment that you gave me, I havn't forgotten it!

jgj5480 Thank you for your stories and your friendship :lol: . Some day we should hold a meeting of

all the members from the upstate NY area :lol:

Dreamshadow You are such a wonderful and kind person and it has been my pleasure to get to know you better and have you as a friend :D

Grneyes1981 I know we havn't talked in a while but thank you for your kindness and your friendship :)

blndeangleoflve Thank you for your PM :D . I look forward to getting back in touch with you :D

sneesee Thank you for all of your kind posts and comments on this forum

And last but far from least!

Lady Lex I'm really not sure what to say except thank you for being such a wonderful friend. You have changed my life for the better in so many ways :cryhappy:

I'm sure that there are those who I have forgotten and I'll be kicking myself later when I remember who you are :wheels: . For all of you, thank you for everything! :)

Zuki For understanding, for being my first forum friend, for always making me laugh.

Awww DS, your gonna make me bush over here :wheels:

Its no problem what so ever. I can honestly say with the deepest of sincerity that I have enjoyed every minute of your friendship and that I'll continue to be here for you even after you've lost interest in being friends with such a weirdo like me ( which we all know will never happen :lol::omg: )

Kudos to; (In alphabetical order)

Love_2_Sneeze_666 - For molesting me! :omg: And just being very cool around!

:cryhappy: Wow, I'm really late for this! :lol: Ignore my stupidity. :cryhappy:

First off, thank you DS! And you know I could never turn down a chance to molest you. :lol::wheels:

And now to add a few more kudos' of my own. If I've given you one before, that just means that you're special! And that I can be incredibly forgetful. :cryhappy:

In no particular order :

Dreamshadow ~ Because you make weekly chat MUCH more fun :lol: and you're wonderfully unique and upbeat. I, personally, have a lot of respect for you. :omg: And your avvies and signatures always amuse me!

The Dead One ~ For being a truly great friend to me, being there when I need someone, and just being the wonderful person that you are. :D

Zuki ~ Cause you also liven up weekly chat immensly :D and you're not afraid to be yourself. I admire that. Oh, and you have some of the most entertaining avvies! :D

Bondi ~ Not only have you created a wav page that many here are extremely thankful for, but you've been a wonderful friend to me personally. Kudos just for being you. :)

Dawnie ~ For all your encouraging positive feedback on my stories. I appreciate it a lot. :lol:

Mirf ~ Because you're so CUTE and SWEET! :) You're a good friend to me, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

Akutenshi ~ For always giving your honest opinion and being true to yourself. I truly respect and admire you for it. :lol:

Hypnos ~ For the obvious reason : creating the forum, and giving everyone the opportunity to make so many new friends (and possibly deeper) here. :)

I've probably forgotten a few, but I'll kick myself for it after a decent sleep. :lol: Kudos to you ALL! :cryhappy:

Zuki ~ Cause you also liven up weekly chat immensly :lol: and you're not afraid to be yourself. I admire that. Oh, and you have some of the most entertaining avvies! :lol:

Awww don't make me eat your face with a spoon. (don't ask, new favourite thing to say) :lol:

Thank you so much for the Kudos. I enjoy livening things up a bit what with my jam Bazookas and air freshener, whip cream, etc... Honestly. I'm always up for making an impression no matter if its first, last, whatever.

And of course I'm not afraid to be myself, I freaking rock, didn't you get the memo? :omg::wheels:

-Bows- Thanks again Doll!

edited to add: Feck yeah I have awesome avvies!! This one is one of the ones I've been saving for awhile... but believe me I've got more...LOADS more! :D

Adding some random Kudos to Lady_Lex for always thought provoking posts. :D
And last but far from least!

Lady Lex I'm really not sure what to say except thank you for being such a wonderful friend. You have changed my life for the better in so many ways :cryhappy:

Thank you so much, both of you, for the kudos! I really should read this thread more often :wub:

Thank you to Dom for being such a great forum member, a friend and a great co-moderator :)

Thank you to Daphine for your friendship. I feel the same way - I would not have gotten nearly as far in my journey to self-acceptance and understanding with this fetish if it were not for you. Thank you :hug::wub:

Thanks, Daphine :D

Thanks to everyone who has posted on this forum!

Kudos to all the mods and admins. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this forum. Thanks to Hypnos for running the place and for always being helpful. I think you all do a great job!

Maybe thanks ought to go to Daphine for instigating this post in the first place :):D

Thank you so very much Nick :wub: . I know my original idea wasn't like by some but still it's so nice to see so many positive comments and well wishes being sent out between members :wub: . I believe that tma really started something wonderful when she started this kudo's post and truely deserves all of our thanks and praise :cryhappy:

*blush* thanks Daphine. I really do think the Intent behind your orginal idea WAS great. It's just that it would be difficult to have everyone vote on it and decide what qualities were "better" than others. This way- it is what you were trying to have- people being complimented for things other than the "obvious" and people LOVE it. I honestly wouldn't have thought of making it if you hadn't made your suggestion. *hugs*

DS *big hugs* I LOVE chatting with you. You are awesome and wonderful and honestly I have felt understood by you in ways that I never would have expected. And the funny thing is was from first glance I wouldn't have necessarily thought that we would have had so much in common. And we haven't even known each other that long. I am SO glad that we both decided to start chatting and have gotten to see exactly how eerily similar we are sometimes. lol!! It is Truly a gift to get to chat with you. Whether it is silly, philosophical, or serious. *And we Must start a random Python thread :D *

Oh... and to two someone's that I haven't mentioned before- simply because I figured that they got mentioned a bunch. But that doesn't negate my wanting to thank them.

Bondi- you were the first person from the community that I ever chatted with. Well... ok the first person that didn't scare me off by asking tons of sf questions :D. Honestly, you were going to be my last try for seeing if I could actually chat with anyone. If it hadn't been for the fact that I Knew that you could be trusted and that you wouldn't pressure me I would have never sent you any .wavs to put up. And I know that you wont tell, because you would never hurt a friend. You are a sweetie, you are patient, laid back, caring, funny, and a very good writer. You know that I will go "Xena" on Anyone that would try to hurt you. Thanks for being you. *hugs*

Hypnos- The first time that I ventured to chat with you I was *SO* nervous. And this was back prior to you becoming the "head huncho". But as I have gotten to know you better, I have seen more of who "You" are, the you that is not in a role. You are much more than a role. You are witty, intelligent, and even though you might deny it you can be both a bit of a flirt and a bit of a brat when you so choose. But you are always a gentleman and I Very much enjoy chatting with you on the occasions that we actually both have the time. Thank you for sharing yourself with me. It is a gift.

sneesee Thank you for all of your kind posts and comments on this forum

Awww, thanks Daphine, you are such a sweet and kind person! And whenever I watch Scooby Doo with my kids, I automatically think of you! :D

I want to say thank you to all of the members that were in the chat room last night when I arrived. I know I wasn't there very long, but y'all made me feel very welcome, and I was so glad I stopped in to say hello! You guys are all so wonderful! I love all of you so very, very much!!! :D

Nick and Dom For never ceasing to make me laugh as well as think.

Awwwww..thank you dreamshadow, and Kudos to you for being open, honest and a breath of fresh air here. :D

Guest Largo
largo Thank you for all your kind e-mails and for being such a good friend to me.

Daphine, thank you for the KUDO's and for being one of the nicest members of this community if not the nicest! :twisted:

I'm just really sorry that the KUDO's I wrote for you had to be taken down :shy: . That has to be one for the books, a KUDO's thread being removed B-P .

Daphine, thank you for the KUDO's and for being one of the nicest members of this community B-P

Largo, thank you for the nice complement :twisted: , you big jerk! :D I'M sorry I just wanted to try and see how it feels to not be so nice :blushing: . It just dosn't feel like me :shy: , what can I say I guese I'm just stuck being nice :omg:

ok.. here i go...i had to do this..

no order

Garnetfor inspiring me to share my own drawings, even though i've only done two :twisted:

JellyBellyfor being the first one to make me feel special and going to thte effort to get to knwo me

DreamShadowfor helping me with my "technical difficulties"

SusieQfor sticking me back on track when i wandered off

SneezyPoalafor helping me come out of my shell with sharing my sneezes

Hypnosfor running this godsend site!!

bubblesfor providing us all with clips and media that was just out of reach, and going to that effort jsut for us.

jerseypeachfor being so nice and giving helpful critisism.

Bondifor making the wav page-and everyone who put their wavs up there, you're all terrific

justmeherefor making the clip archive that is amazing!!! :shy:

tmaeven though i dont know you too well, for being so nice to everybody and making htem feel special.

Sternutofor being different (in a good way) B-P

Drewfor being so charming, open, and enthusiastic about getting to know me

VoOsfor being so interesting and posting such great things

plutofor helping us all out with anything technical.

sneeseefor making valid and useful points

thankyou so much all of you, i'm sure there's more that'll come to mind, but for the moment, the poeple i've mentioned, you have made a great impact on my time here at the forum.

thankyou!!!!!!!

Guest Largo

Daphine, thank you for the KUDO's and for being one of the nicest members of this community :wheels:

Largo, thank you for the nice complement :) , you big jerk! :laugh: I'M sorry I just wanted to try and see how it feels to not be so nice :laugh: . It just dosn't feel like me :wheels: , what can I say I guese I'm just stuck being nice :laugh:

Nice try Daphine but I have been called worst :laugh:. I don't think being called the nicest member of the forum is the worst thing one can call you. I think it's time to face the music, your nice! :laugh:

sneeseefor making valid and useful points

Awww, thanks (hippo)! Could you just say that to my hubby and all of my friends who never listen to me? Just teasing! :wheels:

(hippo), you have made such a wonderful addition to this forum, so thanks for being you, and coming up with such great topics to discuss!

And thanks again to everyone on here, you have just made this place a home for so many, and I know I'd feel very lonely without you guys!

Ok ... ok .. i will try after all .. god .. i will screw up .. i'll forget the half .. but eyes closed and just through ... no wait .. better eyes opened i make enough mistakes anyway .. :blushing:

ok .. so .. in alphabetical order .. i hope ..

..Elyse? (the dots .. makes it first right ?:P) for trusting me enough to send me that mickey mouse video .. and being really nice.

Akutenshi for trusting me .. even i don't know why .. and being .. "nice" .. :bleh: ... and of course for your new blog

atchoum for being maybe my "first fan" .. and always really nice and polite

a_nonny_mouse for taking over the Serotica stories and starting a new site

Beth_C for enduring me .. more an apology than a kudos i guess ..

Blue Alphonse for helping me out in the yahoo groups once

Bombast for... i don't know how to say .. but as weird as it sounds .. i think your briefcase .. was one of the first site with actual "media" i found

Bondi for being very kind always funny and nice to talk to. And of course nt to forget your wav page .. where i actually found the link to this forum.

Bubbles Cause of being nice to me too and still kind of keeping your blog

cutiepie for making me smile when i browsed trough the members list for not forgetting anyone :laugh:

Daphine for being very nice to me and having the idea of this thread along with tma

Dawnie for being always nice and kind too

daystar428 for being an interesting girl with an interesting blog

DreamShadow for being the insane one you are ( i take it you take it as a compliment )

DrPepper for choosing that name .. (more an insder .. but well) :lmfao:

enkidu1974uk for being nice and so much fun in weekly chats

George For beeing fun and helpng me a lot

High On Lullabies for being a nice mod .. and really fun in weekly chats

Hypnos for beeing the admin .. of course :laugh:

I am 10 Ninjas for reminding me of something personal with that name .. :laugh:

justmehere for being really sweet and always nice, sharing something special with me and of course for your awesome clip archieve

Kirby OMG we have a Kirby in here ? .. :blushing:

Kisa for making probably the only exclusive male sneezing site i regulary visit :laugh: and for being nice

Kitty for making wavs and sharing them .. and being nice about it

Kythe for being very diffrent (as a compliment) and nice

Lady_Gallatea_Ravenclaw for writing me a nice pm

Love_2_Sneeze_666 for being cute! :blushing: and one of the most caring persons i know ..

Lynne for being Lynne .. lol .. just as open, nice genorous and still derect as you are

musicgirl for having that avatar .. god .. :laugh:

nick for being one more super fun "weekly-chatter"

Nicole for ... being you .. always optimistic and kind and a good friend

Otaku for making the yahoo group(s)

pluto for all those insane much searches and lists you made

polychrome for your blog and for being someone who sticked out to me n this forum .. (don't ask me why .. )

Sapphire for having a really nice blog too

Scarlett for being a lot of fun

schwarz for being generous to me

Signing_Freak for being nice and kind

SillySanne for being fun and really nice

Sneesee for being so incredibly nice and posting so many great obs and stories

Sternuto for .. i don't know .. just for the hell of it :laugh: i doubt this forum would be the same without you :D

SusieQusie for being the first person of the forum i ever talked to .. and still keeping up with silly me ..

The Dead One i know i will regret this .. but for being you .. just stay that way

The Dude Well .. for being the master of the pictures ? :laugh: (this is a "random kudos" ok )

Tingle for being the Tingle .. a person that reached almost a legendary status for me in this forum .. not at least because of that avatar

tma for being a great mod and an amazing person .. and being so nice to me in your blog

Turtle for being another person that i can't seem to forget in here and i would mention if anyone would ask me what comes into my head when i think about the forum

Twilight for being really nice to me

VampireLady for keeping up with my silly PMs and being the only other person out of my country i ever saw in here

vote_for_pedro for beeing :laugh: such an awesome friend of mine

Wascally Wabbit for FUN !

whymilk just cause .. i don't know .. another name i connect with friendlyness and that sticks out when i see it

Zuki for being just plain awesome in general :)

~Kushami~ for being nice too

God .. i'm so creative huh .. ? :laugh:

I really really hope i didn't leave anyone out though .. :blushing::laugh:

Thanks too all others too of course .. :)

Archived