Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random Kudos

tma

VoOs; Thankyou :bleh: You're just so goddamn COOL too, you amazing artistic friend.

Shiny_Bug; *licks at the cream cheese* Celery, anyone? Love you mate :laugh:

Fifi!; *puts hand to heart* I feel it is my honour and duty to properly terrify welcome our newbies :shy:

But how could i do it without my CRAZY COLLEAGUES!! :wacko:

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brigidmn - For always being there for me and for sharing many of my obssessions.

Always, babe, always. And Kudos to you for "getting" me more than most.

And a few more:

Mirf: For being the first person to post when I started my blog, and for making me laugh and making me blush (not that that's hard or anything) and for giving me a chance to expand my fandom base and for just being wonderful.

Jillybean For all your comments and feedback and just making me feel loveded when I post stories. I love writing them knowing people love them

Vetanari: For Just being awesome and having insight into my frustration

Chui: for the help in easing my frustration over Anatomy....slowly and steadily getting better...thanks soooo much.

Polychrome For also helping with my A&P frustrations

tma Seriously...what would I do without you.....no one to obsess over House with, no one to obsess over lab teacher (and music teacher) with....no one to contemplate wrongness in the House realm with and feed me bunnies....seriously, I'd be lost without you. Love ya.

• 2 weeks later...
Brigidmn - For always being there for me and for sharing many of my obssessions.

Always, babe, always. And Kudos to you for "getting" me more than most.

And a few more:

Mirf: For being the first person to post when I started my blog, and for making me laugh and making me blush (not that that's hard or anything) and for giving me a chance to expand my fandom base and for just being wonderful.

Jillybean For all your comments and feedback and just making me feel loveded when I post stories. I love writing them knowing people love them

Vetanari: For Just being awesome and having insight into my frustration

Chui: for the help in easing my frustration over Anatomy....slowly and steadily getting better...thanks soooo much.

Polychrome For also helping with my A&P frustrations

tma Seriously...what would I do without you.....no one to obsess over House with, no one to obsess over lab teacher (and music teacher) with....no one to contemplate wrongness in the House realm with and feed me bunnies....seriously, I'd be lost without you. Love ya.

Awwwwwwwwwwww well thank you for writing them, the stories is the main reason why I came here, when I searched it in the internet (then I found everything else) But there always so amazing. :drool: We must chat sometime, I'd love that. :drool:

Just my short kudos, Thank you for this forum, it's so friendly and everyone who I've meet is so very nice and friendly, it makes my day when I talk to all of my friends. :laugh::laugh: I just, thank you everyone, really from the bottom of my heart :heart: I love you all. :drool:

Love

~*Jilly*~

For all of you guys, for being here, for posting stories, observations and pictures, for sharing wavs and to help create a place where WE can be the normal ones and the non-fetishists aren't! :drool: Seriously, thanks!

And a special KUDOS for VoOs: for the "allerginysningskittlingar - *bonk*", for the stories we write together, for the laughs and for being a great friend! :(:D

• 2 weeks later...

My kudos go to Nick, thank you for being a good friend, when I need someone to talk to about anything, I will always be there for you if you ever need someone to talk to - I'll always listen. :nohappy: I'm glad were friends, just thank you so much! :hypoc:

Also to everyone for making me feel welcomed here, I really appreciate it! Thank you! :hug:;)

Love

~*Jilly*~

LOSTFreak: Sure, I’ve just recently met you, but I love ya already! Your fic is awesome so far and I hope you continue to write such delicious stories! You’re so nice and you’re the one who got me interested in Alex Keaton sneeziness!

Thanks for the kudos shy_obsession! That means a lot to me and I'll probably be working on my fic some more over winter break because I'm in the mood for writing. THANK YOU! ;) Hehe.

Kudos to Bondi, my very best friend

Kudos to Lady Tori, on whom I depend

Kudos to Akutenshi, who writes very well

Kudos to nick, that’s one name I can spell (sorry :santasmiley: )

Kudos to Turtle, a happy new mom

Kudos to brigidmn, so reasonable and calm

Kudos to Fifi, who turned my joke into a name

Kudos to K.Matsuri, who will one day reach fame

Kudos to Sneesee, with her very big heart

Kudos to tma, so nice and so smart

Kudos to vote_for_pedro, who brings laughter to us

Kudos to Evie, I’ve never seen you fuss (sorry :) )

Kudos to Trillium, who is never mean

Kudos to Mirf, the lover of green

Kudos to KurtVonC, my fellow Plankton fan

Kudos to KawaiiKitty, with your love of Japan (sorry :laugh: )

Kudos to shy_obsession, who seems very nice

Kudos to (hippo), who gives great art advice

Kudos to chui, a helpful new face

Kudos to Icarus Rex, whose art I’d never erase (sorry :lol: )

Kudos to Lynne, who is practical and wise

Kudos to High on Lullabies, who does his best to advise (sorry but your name rhymes with that too! :lol: )

Kudos to Wrigley, whose judgment is sound

And kudos to Hypnos whose words are profound (sorry :lol: )

Kudos to anyone that I could have missed. My brain’s cheesy rhymes can’t all fit in one list. :lol:

*snicker* that was brilliant! :santasmiley: Thank you, and kudos to you for always doing your best to be upbeat and helpful. I'm sure that everyone on *both* forums appreciates it :)

Kudos to High on Lullabies, who does his best to advise (sorry but your name rhymes with that too! )

Aww thanks Susie :santasmiley:. And don't worry about it, I'm just honoured to have been included :).

Kudos to Sneesee, with her very big heart

Kudos to anyone that I could have missed. My brain’s cheesy rhymes can’t all fit in one list. ;)

Awww, Susie, you are totally BRILLIANT with your poems and rhymes! BRAVO!!! And thanks for including me in your CHEESE! I love cheese.

Again, I am in awe of your ability to write poetry in addition to your fabulous artwork. You definitely are multi-talented! ;)

• 5 months later...

A new start for 2008!!!!!!!!!!!

I havn't been to the Kudo's board in a while but when I saw that this thread wasn't on there anymore I figured it was time to bring it back :blushing: It has been almost five years since I became a member of this forum and durring that time I have met so many wonderful people, here are just a few I want to thank for all they have done for me :D

Vetinari- Besides scuba diving we have so much in commen. Thank you for starting my birthday thread this year and for all the nice PM's we have shared :D

AK- As always thank you for all the special drawings you have sent me over the years, your so talented :D

Dragondust - We have one thing we both share and it always makes me feel better knowing that your out there :D

Bondi- It's been a while since we last chatted and I can think of one very special new thing that has happend in your life since then and I couldn't be happier for you. We really need to catch up :D

Polychrome- By now you have probably graduated :D If so congradulations!!!!! Your such a sweetheart and deserve nothing but the best :D

Dawnie- I can always count on you, you have always been there for me :cryhappy: Thank you for being such a wonderful friend!

Sneezee- You are such a breath of fresh sweet air on this forum, thank you for being such a good friend!

Largo- It's been far to long since we last chatted and once again CONGRADULATIONS!!!! :D

Honkmaster- thank you for all the early morning PM's!

Count de tisza- I love your story's :D Always keep SWH :laugh:

Blndeangleoflve- I can't remember how long we have known each other but we have been through alot and through it all you have always been a good friend, thank you :D

Army-girl- You are such a sweet heart :D I love your wit and caring way. It's been far to long since we last chatted and it's time to catch up :D

Justmehere- You are one of my oldest friends on this forum :D Thank you for all you have done for me and this community, you are such a sweetheart :D

Last but not least Lady Tori- You have become one of my best friends on this planet. You have always been there for me. Thank you dosn't seam to be enough for all you have done for me, still thank you anyways. I'm so lucky to have you as a friend :cryhappy:

I'm sure there are those I have missed and if so I'm sorry :) I really can't begin to tell all of you how much you and this place means to me :cryhappy:

• 2 weeks later...

Dawnie- I can always count on you, you have always been there for me :) Thank you for being such a wonderful friend!

You're the best babe! :D:hug:

I havn't been to the Kudo's board in a while but when I saw that this thread wasn't on there anymore I figured it was time to bring it back :D It has been almost five years since I became a member of this forum and durring that time I have met so many wonderful people, here are just a few I want to thank for all they have done for me :)

Vetinari- Besides scuba diving we have so much in commen. Thank you for starting my birthday thread this year and for all the nice PM's we have shared :hug:

Wow thanks. It's lovely to see this come back to the top of the board and I was so excited when I was in there. Thanks Daphine, kudos right back at you. Hmmmm....sneezing while hiding underwater. Do you think that would work?

Count de tisza- I love your story's :D Always keep SWH :)

Golly! I must have missed this. I'll go and hide behind something at once ....and see what occurs......

I hope we shall be hearing more from Agent Sonya soon; while we're minding our own business and she's concealed, for good plot reasons, behind a huge barrel full of pepper.

Count de tisza- I love your story's :D Always keep SWH :)

Golly! I must have missed this. I'll go and hide behind something at once ....and see what occurs......

I hope we shall be hearing more from Agent Sonya soon; while we're minding our own business and she's concealed, for good plot reasons, behind a huge barrel full of pepper.

Oooooh! :hug:

Offers back for hidage.....

thank you all for making this the most amazing site possible...i remember being 11 or 12 and just getting internet, and searching the word sneeze on yahoo, and just finding the old TOS site...this bring it to a level i never fathomed and with that i thank each and every person who donates their time to help those on this site...being an athlete, who travels everywhere, having this at my fingertips makes it so much easier!!

thank you all!

• 9 months later...

I think this thread could use a resurrection.

Kudos to tma for always being a positive influence on this forum (and on me).

Kudos to enkidom for mainly the main reasons, and for Monty Pythoning and just generally being a fantastic guy (I miss you Dom!)

Kudos to aquadyne14 for being a fantastically positive new addition to the forum!

Kudos to SusieQusie and Bondi for keeping things running around here as long as they did, and for finally coming together after years of close friendship.

Kudos to Vetinari for becoming the newest staff member on the forum.

Kudos to WolfMotaki and zneeze for keeping the Youth Board going, despite a few setbacks (such as having to go to school).

and finally...

Kudos to everyone who contributes positively to this forum, either by writing stories and observations, posting YouTube or other informative links, or by contributing wavs or videos to Bondi's site or YouTube :rollslow:

Ooh, awesome thread!!

Kudos to SusieQusie and Bondi for keeping things running around here as long as they did, and for finally coming together after years of close friendship.

Yes, a big kudos to you two!! :o Good luck with everything :hug:

Kudos to Vetinari for becoming the newest staff member on the forum.

Congrats Vet!! :P

Kudos to WolfMotaki and zneeze for keeping the Youth Board going, despite a few setbacks (such as having to go to school).

Meh...it died again...>.< Come on young people, haul your butts over to the Youth board and start posting!!

Kudos to the whole forum community - you guys are all wonderful :hug:

I agree with evryone about everything! Patricular Kude to all contributors of .wavs chez Bondi , YouTube or anyway, and heroic obseders and story-writers. And talking of Bondi, to him and Susie.

And huzzah for Vetski; a trainee at last!

Wow! Kudos to Lynne for resurrecting this thread and a toast to new friends!

Kudos to WolfMotaki for being such a cool member.

Kudos to Count de Tisza for....hmmm....just for being there and being you!

Kudos to Shiny Bug for being completely crazy and wonderful.

Kudos to tma and Evie for being so supportive and kind.

Kudos to Fifi for being a good friend.

So many i could mention!

Thanks Vetenari for taking on a mod role! good luck :)

Thanks Shiny for making me crack up every single time :goof:

Bondi - your writing rocks! :typing:

thanks wolf for showing that there still are some very intelligent people under 18 and that there's nothing wrong with it! :nerd:

chui for all her wise words and fun reads :doublethumbsup:

krazykat for her huge contribution to the community in everyway :yes:

Thanks Lynne for all her time & effort and nominating me.:laugh:

oh, and everyone who has put up with the emots to this point! lol

:o

YAY! A resurrection!

I'll continue in the fashion of this theme so fitting for the Easter time.

Kudos to Vetinari for being crazy wonderful and taking the trouble to join the staff! :o

Kudos to Aquadyne for appropriate use of smileys and general awesomeness

Kudos to Lynne for all her hard work and keeping things together

Kudos to Bondi for being the fun person he is

Kudos to tma for all the interesting views and kindness

Kudos to Poet for keeping up the insanity and modwork simultaneously

And thank you, Vetinari, Aquadyne, for mentioning me. ;) It makes me such a happy panda.

Well I do suppose it's time I add mine then (listed in alphabetical order of resident country, of course :D:laugh:):

Kudos for Aquadyne for doing so much to spread goodwill throughout this place (it really shows you care deeply :)).

Kudos to Lynne for always lending an ear and having the patience to have shown me the moderation ropes and made sure I didn't blow up the forum en route :o.

Kudos to Shiny Bug for always knowing how to add something intelligent to the conversation and helping to bring a unique perspective most anywhere you go.

Kudos to Vet for always taking the time to be a wonderfully thoughtful, caring, articulate person (and now doing so in a staffing role :D).

Kudos to kush for being my modding partner in crime in the Testing Threads and for being brave enough to have taken modding by the horns.

Kudos to HOL for his unflagging patience and diplomacy and all the fine work he does that goes unnoticed by too many.

Kudos to chui for always going out of her way to help everyone; be it the staff, the new additions to the board, or the Testing Threads if they just need a good kick in the @#$% ;).

Finally, kudos to all of you who really and truly love this place as much as I do - irrespective of what any one person does, it's the collective and community atmosphere that makes this place what it is, and I'd never trade the one we have here for the world :D.

Archived