Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random Kudos

tma

Ouroboros: MCFASSYMCFASSYMCFASSYMCFASSY! :whistle: Thanks for putting up with my random messages concerning deceivingly "fetishy" pictures. You're awesome. :dead:

:dribble: Putting up with? I INSIST UPON IT!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What better use for a 2000th post than kudos? wink.png

A huge thank you to everyone who makes this place as awesome as it is, both staff and members. The people I've met here have definitely changed my life for the better and one post is of course never going to be enough to say thank you but it's a start. blushing.gif

When I first joined not that long ago I was really nervous about joining a forum (never had before), not at all at peace with my fetish but everyone just made me feel very welcome, so welcome even that I ignored all the advice I've ever been given about not talking to "strangers" online and went into live chat, where I met obby who of course scared me away so thoroughly I never came back bleh.gif who put up with all my no0b questions and many evenings of procrastination followed, spent chatting with a lot of wonderful people. smile.pngwub.png

So thank you lots for broadening my horizon and just being an awesome community. smile.pnghug.gif

I certainly consider joining the forum as one of my better decisions. blushing.gif

And kudos if you've waded through all the waffling to the end of my post. bleh.gif

I certainly consider joining the forum as one of my better decisions. blushing.gif

And kudos if you've waded through all the waffling to the end of my post. bleh.gif

...and I certainly consider it one of your better ones too, dear! :)

Thank you for being a shining example of what makes this community the wonderfully welcoming and friendly place you described :hug: And on a more personal note thank you for becoming one of the best friends I've ever had the pleasure of making :blushing::hug:

Congratulations on your 2000 and may there be many more to come! :D

*raids the kudos jar and helps himself* :bleh:

...and I certainly consider it one of your better ones too, dear! smile.png

Thank you for being a shining example of what makes this community the wonderfully welcoming and friendly place you described hug.gif And on a more personal note thank you for becoming one of the best friends I've ever had the pleasure of making blushing.gifhug.gif

Congratulations on your 2000 and may there be many more to come! biggrin.png

*raids the kudos jar and helps himself* bleh.gif

Thank you so much. blushing.gifblushing.gif *hides*

Very much likewise dear. smile.pnghug.gif On both counts. blushing.gif And for being an awesome admin of course.

Thank you. :blushing:

*giggles* You assumed the kudos jar held cookies? :bleh:

I'm Very Very glad that you joined, Siggy. wub.png :hugs: Miss you!

Likewise very glad you did and have been sticking around since then. :hug: Miss you lots too! :wub:

Random kudos of the day go to spoider. Because of her EFFING AWESOME draughtsmanship and just because. :hug: *pancakes*

• 8 months later...

Kudos to everyone around here :heart: you guys are all just awesome in all your own ways. So entertaining to talk to and search for media with.

Special kudos goes to Thaddeus the Long-Awaited. Thanks, man. Thanks for just being awesome in general and being a great friend. :)

• 1 year later...

This thread has been dormant far too long. The world forum needs more random love.

Random Kudos to:

Junia, for never failing to make me laugh, for always offering me a shoulder, and for taking shit from no one!

Joal, for many happy hours of bad puns!

Sen Beret, for always having something intelligent and insightful to add to a conversation.

Blah, for epic nerdiness, always getting to the point and making it a good one, and for having grown so much since you first joined :P

Maru-Chan, for being my silly, hippie, scatter-brained, Dutch Gemini twin :wub:

Ralee, for being hot as :naughty:

I know you weren't fishing for reciprocal posts, but you're getting one anyway!

Kudos to Ouro - for your intelligent/thoughtful posts and for our shared love of QI, Blackadder and many more! :D

Junia, for never failing to make me laugh, for always offering me a shoulder, and for taking shit from no one!

omg, I was so not expecting this. :lol:

Ouro, thank you! You're the best and I love you dearly. :hug:

This is a fantastic thread to have brought up. I'll have to add some of my own later.

Blah, for epic nerdiness, always getting to the point and making it a good one, and for having grown so much since you first joined tonguesmiley.gif

Awww, you just said I used to be a douche in the most polite way possible. heart.gif

No seriously, you're right, I totally was when I first joined.

Thank you for being accepting of me despite my asshattery!

Well, Ouro. You posted some pretty sweet things.

I had no idea this thread existed so I have decided to write a few Kudos of my own;

Joal - Thank you so much for helping me whenever I've needed to talk to someone about problems I've had on here and just being so genuinely lovely and supportive! <3

Junia - Thank you for helping and encouraging me with the sharking I get on here, if it wasn't for you I'd still be feeding them all the information they wanna hear! <3

Bondi - Oh Bondi! You make me laugh so much, you're so funny and always brighten the chat room when you're in there. <3

MountainDew85 - I love you. Simples (Hurry up and get validated sweetie heart.gif )

PuddinPop - You're so funny! The chatroom always brightens up when you come in. I really enjoy talking to you! Thank you for helping me <3

tma - For being so lovely and easy to talk to! Thank you for all the lovely chats we've had and thank you for all your help <3

Enkidom - You're so great! UK buddies (Also, I'm half Irish... did I ever mention that :hug: ) <3

Sen Beret, for always having something intelligent and insightful to add to a conversation.

Nobody ever, ever calls me these kinds of things (especially since I'm so young). Thank you really! It means so much. heart.gif

And OF COURSE, kudos to you for always being so understanding and kind. Nobody ever has anything bad to say about you, just praise upon praise, and you deserve it!

Ooo theres so many people to give Kudos to! Here's some of mine:

Amberlight24: You deserve more than just a kudos tonguesmiley.gif You and your story is amazing.

Natto: Your literally write the best fics and drabbles seriously your so awesome! biggrin.png

Flowerpot67: Thanks for the all the adorable stories you posted lately! Original fiction has been such an entertaining place recently thanks to those fics tonguesmiley.gif

Funistherun: I love your story ideas and of course we can't forget about your Percy Jackson fics those were amazing! tonguesmiley.gif

Artygirl: You are an amazing artist and so peppy and cheerful around the forum! biggrin.png

But of course, kudos to EVERYONE on this entire forum everyone helps make this website a wonderful place!

Oh man, I'm scared I'm going to leave someone out O.O

@zneeze - my very bestest and longest forum friend :D Thank you for consistently keeping in touch for over five years now!!! I can't believe it's been half a decade O.O :hug: (Plus more hugs but I had to reduce my emoticons!) Thank you for being so much fun and so loyal and understanding and always there for me. Thank you for your support and encouragement and for believing in me when I don't believe in myself. Thank for for awesome times in chat and through Skype and for giving me so many great memories over the years. You are super wonderful and I value our friendship tremendously :hug:

@Joal 555 - Joyful, Original, Articulate, Loyal, and of course 5pectacularly, 5uperbly 5plendiferous!! Thank you for always being such a cheerful, punny, reliable person and for your remarkable patience, kindness and wisdom in listening to my problems (and the problems of half the forum I think...:P) and offering me sound advice. Thank you for always having a joke, pun, witticism, quip, jest or more puns for any topic under the sun! You are hilarious and your keenly honed pun-spotting talent is legendary! xD Keep being awesome :hug:

@tma - you are the sweetest person I have ever known!! Sometimes I'll be reading a thread and will totally be judging someone and then I come to one of your kind, patient, well-thought-out replies to them and feel totally shamed :lol: I wish I was as genuinely lovely as you are :) Thank you for adding that to the forum and of course for the awesome mix of intelligent conversation and silly times in the chat room!

@TheCakeIsALie/Siggy (because not typing that feels too weird :P) - thank you for great conversations and good times in chat, and for helping me out in your staff role from time to time! You rock girl <3

@Bondi - thank you for being there for me and being an awesome friend! :hug: And thank you for sharing your writing with me :) You're amazing!! :D

@Blah and Pilgrim - thank you for collaborating with me on super fun projects and putting up with my slackness and busyness and general never-getting-things-done-ness :P You guys rock :hug:

@Junia, AnonyMouse, Amyparda, Ouroboros, PuddinPop, K.Matsuri - you guys are hilarious and you crack me up in chat and in your forum posts :P Thank you for making this forum and the chat so fun!!! :hug:

@webmeistro - for writing an awesome story :P

@Our awesome staff and owner - thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication keeping this place so welcoming and safe. It's amazing to be part of an internet community that's so well moderated; it's definitely unusual to find somewhere with a moderating team so committed to keeping it a happy place for everyone! I've made so many good friends here and feel more comfortable here than any other online community. Without your work it wouldn't be anywhere near as safe and friendly; so thank you thank you thank you for your time and commitment!!! :hug:

@That one super important person I'm sure I forgot - you're awesome! xD :hug:

"You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message" - yeeeaaahhhh yeah yeah yeah....xD

@TheCakeIsALie/Siggy (because not typing that feels too weird ) - thank you for great conversations and good times in chat, and for helping me out in your staff role from time to time! You rock girl <3

blushing.gif Thank you so much! blushing.gif I would like to thank you for the same, we've definitely had some good times in chat. hug.gif *raises glass* To future conversations!

Kudos to all our brave members who share with us their struggles and all the amazing supportive members who offer suggestions and comfort. I was just talking to one of you the other day when we both expressed how cool it is that a fetish forum can also be a place where you find a great deal of kindness and love. :wub:

I would like to thank my best friend SneezyHolmes who is an amazing friend, confidant, roleplayer, and fangirl. Continue to be awesome!

Also all you other people putting up with all my teenage shit. :bleh: I love you guys. :heart:

• 3 weeks later...

Kudos to everyone on this forum who has shown me an incredible amount of love and support recently, never once judging, criticizing, or questioning me. Most especially kudos and thanks to:

Artygirl

Maru-chan

myownprivatesfc

PuddinPop

Junia MINT! GDFDK I keep forgetting you changed your name!

Kudos to everyone on this forum who has shown me an incredible amount of love and support recently, never once judging, criticizing, or questioning me. Most especially kudos and thanks to:

Artygirl

Maru-chan

myownprivatesfc

PuddinPop

Junia

You're amazing and we love you :hug:

Archived