Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random Kudos

tma

Thank you Galaxy for that PM you sent me. It makes me very grateful to have someone older than me to talk to and someone with such a big :heart: . You really gave me hope. :)

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PortlandLove12

You know you’re one of the closest friends I have here. You’re a close friend in general, forum or no forum. We’ve been through a lot together over this past year, and we’ve helped each other through a lot. I know you’ve helped me a lot, and I hope that I’ve helped you too. We’ve had the silliest moments together, but also some in depth heart-to-heart talks that last for hours on end. I love fangirling with you, talking about relationship problems, hair and make up… everything. Everything about you is perfect and I am so lucky to have you in my life. I love you.

Satan

We have become so close in these past months. I discovered that you are my alter-ego in pretty much every aspect of the term xD you have helped me through so many hard times, always knowing the exact right thing to say to me just when I need it. The chemistry that we had when we first started talking was instantaneous, and I’m still pretty surprised about how alike we actually are. You already know how much you’ve helped me, and how much you mean to me. Despite all the seriousness, I love having days and nights watching TV series with you, trading music and putting the world to rights xD you’re one of my best friends here, and I am so lucky to have you as a friend. I love you.

Joal 555

My first forum meet-up buddy! Also, my first forum friend. I don’t even know where to begin. I owe you everything, as if it weren’t for your kindness and friendship when I first joined, I certainly wouldn’t be a part of the forum now. I have loved getting to know you over the years and we have become so close. The way that we just clicked when we met was remarkable and again, I am lucky to have you in my life and have you as a friend. You mean the world to me and I love you.

Junia

GIRL. Again, you know what you mean to me. You have also helped me through some hard times, and given me advice and support when I needed it the most. We became so close so fast and I am so happy that you started talking to me about Pokemon all that time ago xD I don’t know what I would do without you now, and I have honestly never laughed so hard as when I do when I talk with you. You’re the best and I love you.

Ralee

Chongoo. You are my fortress. You are the actual funniest person that I know. Every time I talk to you, everything is just that much brighter. Again, we became close so quickly, and we have shared so many moments. We’ve laughed together, cried together. Discussed our personal problems, our relationship problems, and hell… even our bra problems. You’re the only person who sends me photos of themselves in the shower, and I would not have you any other way. You’re perfect, and I love you.

TheCakeIsALie (Siggy)

I remember a time when we were hermits together and spent almost all day every day talking to each other, as neither of us would leave the house xD you’ve always been so funny, bright and fun and have always made me feel better whenever I speak to you. You’re an excellent member of the Staff, but you’re an even better friend, and I really appreciate all the help, words of wisdom and advice that you have offered me about pretty much everything. I love you.

Superman (Clark)

I know you’re not around here much any more, and we don’t speak as much as I would like to, but I do miss you and I miss how close we used to be. You are such an amazing, inspirational person and I am so lucky to have been given the pleasure of getting to know you. I hope you come back here soon because I miss you. I love you.

Leas

I have only just recently gotten to know you, but goodness me! We have had some great times! You’re so much fun to be around and talk to, and I honestly feel lucky to have gotten to know you. I cannot wait to see you in 2 weeks, and I’m really happy that we have gotten to be good friends. I love you.

Koda

Again, we have only just recently gotten to know each other, but girl. You are such a delight to talk to. You are wise beyond your years, you are smart and funny and I’m really humbled to be able to call you a friend. I love you.

Bondi

We have gotten to be quite close over these past few months, and I feel lucky to have you as a part of my life. You have done me so many favours with lots of things, and your sense of humour and the way you are is just hilarious and you never fail to bring a smile to my face. You’re my favourite chat room shark, and I promise to read your novel soon :P I love you.

tma

You’re my otter half. I am so privileged to have you as a part of my life, you have always provided me with such constant support and advice, and we are so close. I am so lucky to have you watching over me all the time, and I hope that you never change. I love you.

There are too many people to give individual sections to so, I’ll clump all these together:

Ouroborous, Kiwifruit, Azuralis, Blah, Enkidom, Vetinari, MaiMai, Malachite, Sen Beret, HoL, haeeshoo, MountainDew85, Spoo, Dusty15, Lexi, zneeze, obsessed, Amyparda… all you guys are so amazing. You have done a lot for me and this community, and I am happy to be a part of a community that has all of you involved. Thank you for being yourselves guys, and thank you for everything each and every one of you has done for me. I love you all, each and every one of you.

@ Puds! happy%20crying.GIF

Ah, I'm really emotional now. I've actually got tears streaming down my face! Urgh, man up Leas! :rofl:

You're so lovely and supportive and I love you too! And whoop, bring on July 21st! :dancesequence:

Excuse me now whilst I go and cry to MountainDew85... :P

Shame on me for never doing one of these! Double shame on me for having the idea 2 weeks ago and just getting to it now. xP I feel like I don't have enough to say about anyone because I'm never one for inside jokes, and this seems like the place to rehash inside jokes with people but these kudos are all going to sound the same, meh... ah well, you all deserve my kudos anyway! tonguesmiley.gif

Kiwifruit - You've always been my first, longest and best forum friend hug.gif Seeing you make your kudos post and starting it with me made me feel like I should have posted in this thread a long time ago! tonguesmiley.gif Thank you for being such an understanding and loyal friend, and being there as a listener and a shoulder when I've needed one. You are and always will be awesome!

Sen Beret - I've always thought you're just so cool, and I'm so glad we've gotten to become friends and be closer this year! Keep being you!

Mint/Junia - You've been like a big sister to me lately, and one of my best friends, online or irl. Thanks for always being there, and always being awesome and maintaining the awesomeness of this forum! biggrin.png

Blah - What is there to say about Blah. Eh, not much, but I'll try. You're an excellent, excellent fic writer and a positive contributor, and you've become a great friend of mine too. Stay cool and always keep writing, for here or anywhere! You're great at what you do!

Eggplant/Ralee - I had to look you up to get your current username, I didn't realize yours had changed too xD You're always so funny and so cool! Thanks for being a good friend!

PuddinPop - I'm so glad we became friends this year because you're the bomb! It's fun talking to you about Omegle misadventures xP

Seal/Leas - It's been great getting to know you! You always make me feel so welcome in chat and it's fun to talk to you! Your friend, zpoderman tonguesmiley.gif

obsessed - It's always so nice to see you pop in now and again smile.png reminds me of the old days! We need to talk more! Thanks for being you, obby hug.gif

Galaxy - So glad you've started coming back here more often! It's always a pleasure to talk to you, and I hope to read more awesome stories from you in the future. smile.png

NoV - Speaking of awesome stories! I feel so bad I haven't sat down and caught up on Service with a Sneeze yet, I remember how much I loved it. Your fics are always some of my favorites! That, and we're birthday buddies! Here's to another excellent year for you, friend cool.png

Everyone else I missed - because I know I missed somebody! You're awesome too - keep doing what you do to make the forum a great place to be!

TheCakeIsALie (Siggy)

I remember a time when we were hermits together and spent almost all day every day talking to each other, as neither of us would leave the house xD you’ve always been so funny, bright and fun and have always made me feel better whenever I speak to you. You’re an excellent member of the Staff, but you’re an even better friend, and I really appreciate all the help, words of wisdom and advice that you have offered me about pretty much everything. I love you.

:blushing::bag: Puds, you're the best. We get along so well and I miss our very long talks, we should have them again. :wub: We didn't get to meet in person this time, but next time we're definitely going to make it happen. :) I'm not very good at this kudo's thing (stiff upper lip and all) but well, you know the sentiment is wholly returned. :hug:

Not-so-random kudos to TheCakeIsALie, because of reasons. yes.gifhug.gif

Reasons is always the best. :hug: You're pretty darn awesome yourself, young lady. ;):wub:
  • 3 weeks later...

Kudos to Nola, whose responses to threads are always unendingly kind, patient, helpful, and heartfelt - everyone should be more like her!

I'm still working on sorting out who else I need to give kudos to :P But this one seemed important in the moment!

Kudos to Nola, whose responses to threads are always unendingly kind, patient, helpful, and heartfelt - everyone should be more like her!

I'm still working on sorting out who else I need to give kudos to tonguesmiley.gif But this one seemed important in the moment!

Can I second this?? We were all talking about you a little while ago and how nice and cool and sincere you are... you're truly one of the sweetest people I've ever known, and so talented and smart and interesting also! I really really adore you.

I'm still working on sorting out who else I need to give kudos to tonguesmiley.gif But this one seemed important in the moment!

Can I second this?? We were all talking about you a little while ago and how nice and cool and sincere you are... you're truly one of the sweetest people I've ever known, and so talented and smart and interesting also! I really really adore you.

Am thirding this!! You are amazing and are truly a shining example of all the best stuff of Nerfighteria.

:hug::wub::heart:

Thanks for all the kind words and positive spirit that you have and share with everyone.

Am thirding this!! You are amazing and are truly a shining example of all the best stuff of Nerfighteria.

hug.gifwub.pngheart.gif

Thanks for all the kind words and positive spirit that you have and share with everyone.

Oh my...happy%20crying.GIFheart.gif THANKS GUYS!!! I don't even know what to say....you guys are the best! hug.gif

ETA: By the way, thanks Bondi, for letting me know this was here!! :D

hug.gifwub.pngheart.gif

Oh my...happy%20crying.GIFheart.gif THANKS GUYS!!! I don't even know what to say....you guys are the best! hug.gif

ETA: By the way, thanks Bondi, for letting me know this was here!! :D

I agree....your awesome! :yes: :yes:

Ok...like i just realized my name was said....and....

And.....i dont deserve such praise.....no for reals...:unsure:

I wanna thank everyone for being super special peoples.

Special thanks to....

Well....Everyone...yes...ok..now i should uh go now..

Well, it looks like it's my turn now if I can remember the names of people..sweatdrop.gif Here go's:

Paul - For being an awesome person to talk to and having a same interest as me!

Awko the taco - Your one of the strongest, funniest girls I've ever "meet"!

DeathNoteOwner - When I first came on the site, I saw you everywhere! So when I first made an account and you commented or something, I can't remember, I was like uhoh.gif. I'm sorry if this is weird, but thanks for being inspiration for joining the forum!

Artygirl22 - I see your post up above and don't think you don't deserve Kudos! Your. Awesome! Don't forget it. thumbup1.gif

To EVERYONE on this site - You are a second family to me and I love you all!biggrinsmiley.gif I'm sorry I couldn't think of more people to mention, I'm just so terrible at thinking of things off the top of my head..blushsmiley.gif

Artygirl22- You listen to me talk about my problems, rant and rave. You help me overcome things that I’m anxious about and give me useful advice for future problems. Thank you for helping me all the time. Thank you for helping other people overcome their issues. You are one amazing person and I am grateful to call you my friend. Thank you for being one amazing person.

Amberlight24- You and I can talk about almost anything under the sun. We laugh and have a good time, talk about our problems, and share stories. I can talk to you about my struggles and you help tremendously. I’m so glad that you are my fangirling buddy. Thank you for all the amazing talks at three a.m. Thank you for being my friend.

Matilda3948- We’ve talked, have had fun times, and read each other’s stories. I am so grateful to have you in my life, even though it may be over the internet. I can turn to you for advice because I know that you are at least a trillion more times wise than I am. I can rant about my problems which you attempt to help me with, and succeed. Thank you for your amazing stories. I don’t know where I’d be without them. Thank you for being my other fangirling buddy. Thank you for being here for me. I look up to you so much, and that doesn’t only include with writing. Most of all, thank you for being my friend.

24Me- Thank you for all the constant support in my writing. You’re one of the reasons why I keep writing because I know that someone’s appreciating them. I’ve had the pleasure of talking to you over PM for a while now and I can say that you’re one amazing person. Thank you for being my friend.

Joal555- Thank you for being so kind to m despite my young age. I cannot thank you enough for how kind you have been to me. Thank you for being an amazing person who is active on this forum and cares for its members. I love all of the funny moments we have had together in the chat room together. I really feel like I fit in in the chat room because you try to engage in my conversations when I know I can be a drab. Thank you for being such a cool and amazing person.

I know that I'm probably missing some people, but you know who you are. I'd like to give a quick thank you to everyone on this forum. Thank you for making me feel welcome here. I have no words for how grateful I am to have all of you in my life. It is true what they say. You guys are like my second family. Thank you. heart.gif heart.gif

• 1 month later...

I would like to say a massive thank you to the great staff we have here - for everything you guys do for the forum - you guys are awesome! KUDOS! :)

• 1 month later...

Kudos to all of my forum friends that put up with my inane fangirling and gross sobbing on a daily basis. :lol: I love you guys! :hug:

Kudos to SneezyHolmes for being brave enough to be the Voice of Reason in that hellhole of irrationality known as The Snake Pit. :)

Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity, don't you think? :lol:

Well, it looks like it's my turn now if I can remember the names of people..sweatdrop.gif Here go's:

Paul - For being an awesome person to talk to and having a same interest as me!

Awko the taco - Your one of the strongest, funniest girls I've ever "meet"!

DeathNoteOwner - When I first came on the site, I saw you everywhere! So when I first made an account and you commented or something, I can't remember, I was like uhoh.gif. I'm sorry if this is weird, but thanks for being inspiration for joining the forum!

Artygirl22 - I see your post up above and don't think you don't deserve Kudos! Your. Awesome! Don't forget it. thumbup1.gif

To EVERYONE on this site - You are a second family to me and I love you all!biggrinsmiley.gif I'm sorry I couldn't think of more people to mention, I'm just so terrible at thinking of things off the top of my head..blushsmiley.gif

oh dude uhm thanks really glad you joined :)

Now my turn to give kudos to special people. 1. Artygirl22- Arty you're wonderful and my best friend on the forum thank you for always being there and listening to my troubles. You're fun to talk with and roleplay with.You're an amazing artist and you'll get a good job with that art . Xox<3. 2. Sophie<3 - you're a wonderful human being. 3. Antivist_Demon- You are so special :) 4. Shadowholmes- thanks for roleplaying with me although I'm not the best heh, you're awesome :). 5. SneezyHolmes- I like your courage. I also like that you roleplay with me although as said above I'm not that great. You're a very fun person :).

Now my turn to give kudos to special people. 1. Artygirl22- Arty you're wonderful and my best friend on the forum thank you for always being there and listening to my troubles. You're fun to talk with and roleplay with.You're an amazing artist and you'll get a good job with that art . Xox<3. 2. Sophie<3 - you're a wonderful human being. 3. Antivist_Demon- You are so special :) 4. Shadowholmes- thanks for roleplaying with me although I'm not the best heh, you're awesome :). 5. SneezyHolmes- I like your courage. I also like that you roleplay with me although as said above I'm not that great. You're a very fun person :).

:cry: oh wait....:cry: deathy....

Ok. So every single one of you is amazing...everyone gets kudos from me. :heart:

Now my turn to give kudos to special people. 1. Artygirl22- Arty you're wonderful and my best friend on the forum thank you for always being there and listening to my troubles. You're fun to talk with and roleplay with.You're an amazing artist and you'll get a good job with that art . Xox<3. 2. Sophie<3 - you're a wonderful human being. 3. Antivist_Demon- You are so special smile.png 4. Shadowholmes- thanks for roleplaying with me although I'm not the best heh, you're awesome smile.png. 5. SneezyHolmes- I like your courage. I also like that you roleplay with me although as said above I'm not that great. You're a very fun person smile.png.

Ahh sweetie you too nice~! And your great at it! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Kudos to Azuralis for writing my Secret Santa so awesomely! :wub: And kudos to Mint for putting it all together and running everything so well this year! :)

Archived