Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random Kudos

tma

Yay kudos!! :D

To Shiny because FOOD + BOOKS = Shiny wahoo!

And to Vet for joining the Staff and making the world a better place!

And to HoL because he is a wonderful friend!

And to Lynne for many reasons, one of which is BRIGHT YELLOW :lmfao: (Eeeeeee!! :D:unsure:)

And to everyone else who partakes in making the SFF community a happy place :lmfao:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kudos right back at

Mute Poet for being on the staff with me and for generally being a positive influence since your appearance.

Maru for excellence in sneezefic and for being a generally all round cheerful singing person.

Kudos to Dove and Natto for starting the drabble challenge!!

I second that whole-heartedly :bleh:

Kudos to Dove and Natto for starting the drabble challenge!!

I second that whole-heartedly :bleh:

Thirded! Kudos also to all brave enough to take part. :D

And Kudos to Maru for being such a sweet, lively person, who writes such classy, steaming fiction. :D

• 2 months later...

Kudos some more:

To Sneesee for random removal of clothes in an inappropriate setting and making me laugh.

To Mute Poet, whose poem this afternoon suddenly made me look at all sorts of things in a completely different way. :omg:

To HoL for staffage and for organisational stuff and stuff.

To Lynne for knowing what is important in life.

To Chui for patience in horrible circumstances......in fact in almost all circumstances or so it seems. :omg:

To InHiding for being all new and membery but already silly. :bleh:

To Count de Tisza for kindness and silliness in equal measure and for outstanding use of masterly inactivity. :D

To Evie kind and lovely.

To tma for always knowing the right things to say.

To Lamborghini for being really quite cute.

To Mirf. Always there in an emergency. :rolleyes:

To Wolfmotaki for boundless enthusiasm.

To Hypnos for starting the ball rolling so many years ago.

To (hippo), TYS, KaiwaiiKitty, Fifi, VFP, Chanel, Justmistme and Maru, mostly gone but not forgotten.

To Atchoum for always having something interesting to say.

To Shiny Bug for listening to me forever and always commenting on all things cheesy. :blink:

To Sneezster for understanding my fetish far too well. *hands you a damp pencil* :omg:

To Aquadyne14 for liking dolphins.

To ShiningLight for illumination, despite the fact that I still think of him as Kushami6. :drool:

And to everyone else who actively contributes in whatever way. You make this place what it is.

:lol:

Thank you, Vetavisses; I was going to be the first to reply but then I decided it would be better not to.

Thank you, Vetavisses; I was going to be the first to reply but then I decided it would be better not to.

:)

Masterly inactivity in action! :)

And some additions. Kudos to Jenn for giving me a warm fuzzy moment this morning. Even though I don't know you well it's very good to see you back.

Nevyn, for outstanding service in the region of threadjackness.

Justmistme.......I'm was sure I had included you first time but I can't see your name there.....oh actually it is there in the list of people who aren't about much and now you seem to be posing lots so kudos again. :hug:

Oh and yes, that was meant to say posting but I like it better as it is!

Hopeless Romantic for being hopeless and romantic.

To Sneesee for random removal of clothes in an inappropriate setting and making me laugh.

Ha ha ha, wait till you see what we did next! I think it was your clothes! :)

Anyway, thanks to Vet, for being a good friend, and so welcoming as I step back into the fray here.

Also, thanks to plzsneeze, for reaching out, and for chatting with me! It's been fun so far, and always nice to make a new friend around here! :)

Thanks Vetinari! I'm truly hopeless about romance and you've given me that warm squishy feeling again.This better be a hint or the trip I just booked to the fjord near you is OFF and I'm not kidding this time! :taz:

To Evie kind and lovely.

Awww That made me so happy.. B( Thank you, Vet.. :) Thanks for being you..

xoxo

Evie

Awww thanks Vetinari like you said we don't know each other well but you make me feel so welcome and I am sure alot of other people also. To the future Cheers!!!

Aww thank you! B) And right back at ya. Thank you for listening my endless rambling and pissing and moaning and always having something worthwhile to say. You're such a wonderful friend. ;)

Thank you Vetinari. What a moderator I am - only just seen this post! And I really should also say how wonderful all the people above are :

Shiny bug - who has just sent me fantasing about lakes in Finnland

Evie and her kindness

Sneesee for her love and appreciation of day-to-day sneezes

Hopeless Romantic - has made us sit up and pay attention

The Count - now there is someone I would like to pin down for a long conversation in a pub....

HoL, the tower of strength

Aquadine and her perceptive comments

and that's just this present page...

Thanks for the mention Atchoum!May pass you in the street in early Sept--4 days in the world's most beautiful city-Paris-4 days of French in my ears,art before my eyes,history beneath my feet and nice people to speak with in my always inadequate French... ^_^

Mille remerciements, atchoum; ou bien qu'on se rencontrerait dans un petit bistrot quelconque, "une station de metro", et il se peut toujours que ca se passera, c'pas, quoique l'idee d'etre <<pinned down>> ne me plaise pas tout a fait...

Ce n'est pas poli d'utiliser une langue que seulement quelques chanceux puissent comprendre ^_^ (wow, long sentence with no accents!) Mais je te pardonnerai cette fois-ci, si tu m'invites à ton petit club exclusif :consoling:

Oui,d'accord! Vous avez raison,naturellement--quelque personnes sont si impolies-hehehe... :P

Wow! a meet in Paris!

If anyone is in Paris, just drop a line! I can assure you you will speak French as much as you like.

Evie and her kindness

Atchoum, That totally made my night! Thank you so much. You are pretty awesome yourself!.... :yes::)

Evie and her kindness

:hug:

and supportive... Always there to encourage everyone who posts.

bise

Sneesee for her love and appreciation of day-to-day sneezes

atchoum, you are seriously one of the nicest people I know! You always have a kind word, and well, tlaking to you the one time was so much fun, remember that? Plus, I think we have very similar tastes in sneezes. :hug: Thanks for being such an upstanding member of this community, and a wonderful mod, and a fellow lover of day-to-day sneezes!

Archived