Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random Kudos

tma

Count de tisza- I love your story's :wub: Always keep SWH :laugh:

Golly! I must have missed this. I'll go and hide behind something at once ....and see what occurs......

I hope we shall be hearing more from Agent Sonya soon; while we're minding our own business and she's concealed, for good plot reasons, behind a huge barrel full of pepper.

WOW! I missed this. It really shows how I havn't been around very much lately ;) Believe it our not I have been playing around with a couple different idea's for part IIII of my Secret Agent Sonya series. In the meantime have you written any SWH fiction lately?

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see you back, Daphine, and so glad Agent Sonya is still feeling sneezy while hiding! I think there are a couple of SwHs in my drabble thread, but the genre doesn't really lend itself to detailed description of SwH in all its glory....

Nice to see you back, Daphine, and so glad Agent Sonya is still feeling sneezy while hiding! I think there are a couple of SwHs in my drabble thread, but the genre doesn't really lend itself to detailed description of SwH in all its glory....

Thank you, it's nice to be back :laugh: Ya, Agent Sonya always has that tickle deep in her nose that she can't quite get rid of ;) Thank you for letting me know about your thread, I'll have to take a look :laugh:

• 1 year later...

Random Kudos of the day go to...

Nova, for being the awesomest of artists who makes me soooooooooooo happy with everything she posts up in the Art section :angry::laugh: Three wahoos for Nova!

Random Kudos of the day go to...

Nova, for being the awesomest of artists who makes me soooooooooooo happy with everything she posts up in the Art section :laugh::D Three wahoos for Nova!

Seconded! :hug:

Kudos to the Staff for dealing so well with problems that rises from time to time. You're all awesome. :)

And a special kudos for Vet, for being so sweet and understanding and just a great friend. Thank you. :P

Thanks Chanel. I love talking to you too, and receiving random kudos is lovely. :)

Kudos to Jazz, who is by far the best reviewer I have ever had, not to mention a kind and wonderful person! :)

Okay, well... I might or might not have read this entire thread and wanted to add a few random kudos... and with random I mean I'm going to list people in an order that hasn't had any particular contemplation. :blushing: It's really not easy for me to give compliments and I haven't included everyone I wanted to include and didn't say nearly everything I might want to the ones which I did, but well... I hope this at least is a good start and I hope to make it more complete over time.

*takes deep breath*

Tma: Thank you for putting a huge smile on my face everytime we chat and for being a very awesome person in general. You always have some kind words ready and such a wonderful positive attitude ;). <3 reading your posts and of course obsessing over British accents and other things. ^^ (and for being a very talented writer. *fangirls some more over Theresa and Erik* *blush*)

Mirf: For being a delight to talk to and for being your silly self. (and tolerating my truly abominable attempts at German :lol:) oh.. and... GREEEEN! :)

Vetinari: For being such a great mod and in general a very kind and nice person. :D

Pig, VoOs and Nova: For being such wonderful artists and such good fun to talk to!

The good knight Sir Haeeshoo: For being you. Much too perceptive at times (but that's not neccesarily a bad thing), and many a good conversation. Seeing your name in live is always a very good way to lure me there. :D Mentions something about 'stofzuigers' and looks innocent.

Obsessed: For making me feel welcome and not such a noob the first time I went into live (i.e. first time I went into a chatroom in my life *blush*) and being such a great friend from that point on. :P You're certainly the nicest orange I ever met! (And to Melonbun and you for making me feel excited about my birthday for the first time in years. You are the awesomest.)

Melonbun: For always being such a nice and friendly person to talk to, even when you're swamped in work and I probably shouldn't be bugging you. :innocent: (And to Obby and you for making me feel excited about my birthday for the first time in years. You are the awesomest.)

Blah-San: For all the silly and serious conversations we had, all the help you've given me with stories and of course the RP-ing and for putting up with me when I'm being an idiot.

Lucian: Thanks for being a nice and caring friend. We don't seem to chat too much lately but I always enjoy it when we do.

Joal 555: For being such a very punny person. :bleh: Always nice seeing you around.

Hypnos: For this awesome forum, without which I would never have met so many wonderful people. I haven't really seen you around, but I've heard nothing but good things about you. :omg:

count de tisza: for writing all those lovely, mind-boggling posts. They hardly ever fail to make me smile or giggle. (And for convincing me to incorporate a certain cathedral of St James in a story, having more fun writing that than expected though I must say I left the TARDIS out of it.)

High on Lullabies: For making me insanely happy and being such a wonderful friend :hug: Keeping this place together even though it's not always as easy for you. Very much looking forward to meeting again. *pokes randomly*

Maru-Chan: For that lovely day in January which I hope you have enjoyed as much as I have. :omg:

The Cracked Egg: For being such a wonderful friend and having so much patience with me. We really should call again sometime soon. :omg:

And I know I didn't include so many of the wonderful people here (for example: Chanel_no5, The Mute Poet, Nicole, Sneezles, Lynne, The Dude and many more), and I'll try to find enough courage some day to give kudos to everyone. :blushing: But uhm... I hope this at least is a decent start. *blush* Thank you all for making this such a great place to be and special kudos for the staff that works so hard to continue to make this such an awesome forum. I'm really very grateful they do. :)

Sigrith! :hug: Weer of geen weer, evidently we know how to enjoy ourselves and each other. Back to the Bakkerswinkel we shall go someday! (but hopefully there will be some sun involved then, right? ^_^ )

Sigrith <3 (I love that you listed us as a trinity. *snicker*)

Always a pleasure to talk to you in live. *hug*

Sigrith! ^_^ Weer of geen weer, evidently we know how to enjoy ourselves and each other. Back to the Bakkerswinkel we shall go someday! (but hopefully there will be some sun involved then, right? ^_^ )

Sounds lovely! :laugh::rolleyes: And yes, sun would be much appreciated *looks at the skies questioningly ô.o* Feel free to drop a line via PM/mail/other when you have time (en zin natuurlijk :blink:). :hug:

The Cracked Egg: For being such a wonderful friend and having so much patience with me. We really should call again sometime soon. :D

Awww!! Thank you! You're so sweet Siggy!! You just keep being your awesome self! ;D <3

High on Lullabies: For making me insanely happy and being such a wonderful friend :blink: Keeping this place together even though it's not always as easy for you. Very much looking forward to meeting again. *pokes randomly*

:twisted: Thank you so much, both for saying such lovely things and for making me just as happy and yes, very much looking forward to meeting you again some day too :mf_tongue: Thanks for being one of the most wonderful people I've had the pleasure of meeting :innocent: *pokes back*

count de tisza: for writing all those lovely, mind-boggling posts. They hardly ever fail to make me smile or giggle. (And for convincing me to incorporate a certain cathedral of St James in a story, having more fun writing that than expected though I must say I left the TARDIS out of it.)

Well, Siggy, the feeling is more than mutual. I am also wondering if this is the first time anyone has actually taken up a story suggestion of mine...I am awaiting the result with fascination. [Did I manage to get a baroque inlaid pilgrimage thurible into the boarding school role play? It's so difficult to get at [oops, I mean access] the middle bits.]

Thank you so much. Waes hael, don't you know...

[PS It seems I didn't. Though I did manage an incense scene around pages 13 ff, in January 2009]

• 4 months later...

Kudos to LeapYearKisses, who is undoubtedly one of my favorite authors and people, for being absolutely fantastic at everything. She makes my day.

Kudos to obsessed and zneeze, because even though we're not as close as we used to be, what with my transition from the youth board and multiple-month hiatus, they were still the first people on this board I truly considered friends and I am forever grateful for them.

Random kudos of the day go to sneezes because he KEEPS ON TRYING...

:drool:

Wow I have a lot of people to thank. Here we go!

Vetinari. You are one of the sweetest people I have talked to. In the forum your comments are funny, helpful, and friendly. I love your avatar. And you are really just an amazing person! <3

joal 555. You are so nice in chat and on the forum. Your puns are so bad they are slightly amusing >:D .

I wish we could talk more but there is still time. :bleh: don't ever change! <3

Webgiz. In our one on one chats you seem really nice and fun. Around the forum you are really nice as well.

I hope to chat more with you! <3

Sneezes. You have been a great friend to me. We have been so close although we have slightly drifted apart, please know without your friendship I wouldn't have made it through. Thankyou so much! <3

Ilikesneezes2000. Thank you for being a friend. Thanks for your videos and wav. Much love! <3

shy_obsession. you are awesome. I love our chats and our sharings of sneezing videos. I swear if I didn't have you half of my sneezing collection wouldn't be there! I am still searching and hopefully we will make it to number seven soon! <3

Nova, pig, VoOs and spoider. Thanks for your amazing art skills. I can never hope to even attempt what you guys are so incredible at. Thank you so much! <3

the rest of the staff. For keeping this forum up and running. Thanks for all your hard work! <3

And finally, YOU! Thank you for being part of this wonderful forum! <3 :bag:

• 4 weeks later...

Kudos to Scion for always writing nice comments about my obs. Plus, she just got to 666 posts--the devil's number... ;)

Vetinari: For being such a great mod and in general a very kind and nice person. :laugh:

Thank you so much Sigrith. I'm so glad you are a member of this community, you're a lovely person to have around.

Vetinari. You are one of the sweetest people I have talked to. In the forum your comments are funny, helpful, and friendly. I love your avatar. And you are really just an amazing person! <3

:) I love my avatar as well. That delicious pig is a talented artist who understands me only too well!

I've very much enjoyed talking to you as well. Always around for a positive comment or to express concern when things aren't going so well.

:lol: to both of you.

Random kudos to tma for being.....

totally

majestically

awesome

Thank you for your kindness and generosity.....

....and especially for being my friend

:proud:

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

*peeks through hands over face* Awwwww!! That was SO sweet. :hug:

Now I have to do my own- I know that this isn\'t Everybody- just some people who\'ve made the past week or so Significantly better.

In no particular order....

Joal555- For always being Joal555 and not Joal 554. For making me laugh, smile, and being just Incredibly sweet to me, and a Riot in chat w/ puns and being Slightly goofy w/ me. *grins* :hug:

Obby- for sharing videos that Completely Slay me. You are a Riot! SO much fun and glad that you are on more often now. :innocent:

Vet- for being you. Being level headed, and kind and fun, and sweet. :wub:

Pig- For your Lovely pictures that you've shared w/ me and yummy discussions about food and books and philosophical stuff. Very cool! :D

Heathcliff- For being a Lovely person to get to know and chat with, for talking about music and books (and lovely recommendations). For not chuckling at me Too much. ;):P And... also... being a lovely reader and writer on Top of all of other wonderfulness. :cry:

Enkidom: :hug: For being an Absolutely Top friend who I Adore!! Thanks for all your support and conversations.

Siggy- For being SOOOO sweet and Awww!!ing w/ me and fun chats and just all sorts of Lovelyness :wub: :wub:

and

HoL- :hug: :hug: For being you.!! And being an Absolutely Top friend as well.

I am just Gah... SO lucky and sort of semi- at kind of loss for words... even though I use Far too many of them. :P:blushing::bag:

Thanks to all of you and all of my other Lovely and Amazing friends. I Love you!

HoL- :blink::D For being you.!! And being an Absolutely Top friend as well.

Aww! :D:blushing: Thank you so very much, my friend. Both for saying such lovely things about me and for being one of the best friends I have too. :D

Vet- for being you. Being level headed, and kind and fun, and sweet. ;)
Thanks for being you tma. You're a great friend.
  • 1 month later...

Well, these are RANDOM kudos, aren't they? :twisted:

Dusty15: I'm so incredibly thankful that you asked me to write with you. I think you're beyond talented and all around brilliant. :wub: It's so lovely to fangirl with you. :whistle:

Ouroboros: MCFASSYMCFASSYMCFASSYMCFASSY! :dribble: Thanks for putting up with my random messages concerning deceivingly "fetishy" pictures. You're awesome. :laugh:

AppleBlossom: For making me SQUEE far too much to be considered sane. :laugh: You rock!

Galaxy: Your cheerful attitude and positive comments always make me smile. :dead: You're so sweet!

Mercury: Another talented writer. I love your stories so much! :blushing:

VoOs: Because, as always, your artwork makes me happy. And your comments, too!

obsessed: ...POPCORN. That is all. B)

Archived