Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fox_sneezes

Guest sneeze

I am in the process of learning to draw using templates - so i can draw the same thing more than once by making a basic template (usually around 3 circles) for each character rather than carefully copying the pics before it and usually making many mistakes. My first project was a short comic in which a small fox keeps sneezing. This is actually the longest most detailed comic I have ever had the attention span to finish (well, it's part 1 on a sheet of A4) I have uploaded it onto savefile, but I don't know if posting a link to it is allowed here?

If anyone wants to see it, and it is allowed - I'll post the link or the savefile number.

Oh yeah, don't expect anything too good -I'm generally talentless when it comes to drawing, but this is good by my standards.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, here it is:

The story initially goes; In a forest someplace

lives a young fox. This fox has never sneezed in his

life and doesn't even know what sneezing is - until

now. He is awakened by his nose being tickled by his

tail and suddenly jumps up and inhales sharply

"Achoo!" he looks confused as to what has happened,

but decides to walk around a bit since he is awake.

He soon finds a rabbit who he does not know, he is

about to greet the rabbit when his nose itches once

again, and he can't stop himself from sneezing! The

sneeze blows the rabbit off his feet and the fox runs

to see if he is okay. When the rabbit sees the fox, he

is frightened and runs away - this upsets the fox as

he doesn't want to scare the other animals but he

can't control his sneezing. He starts to cry and at

the same time sneezes again. Then he gets up and

starts walking again - tears still running down his

face, and comes to a small house, this is where this

comic ends - but it will be continued later. (if it is well recieved)

Okay, here it is:

The story initially goes; In a forest someplace

lives a young fox. This fox has never sneezed in his

life and doesn't even know what sneezing is - until

now. He is awakened by his nose being tickled by his

tail and suddenly jumps up and inhales sharply

"Achoo!" he looks confused as to what has happened,

but decides to walk around a bit since he is awake.

He soon finds a rabbit who he does not know, he is

about to greet the rabbit when his nose itches once

again, and he can't stop himself from sneezing! The

sneeze blows the rabbit off his feet and the fox runs

to see if he is okay. When the rabbit sees the fox, he

is frightened and runs away - this upsets the fox as

he doesn't want to scare the other animals but he

can't control his sneezing. He starts to cry and at

the same time sneezes again. Then he gets up and

starts walking again - tears still running down his

face, and comes to a small house, this is where this

comic ends - but it will be continued later. (if it is well recieved)

Oooh. I love it so far. Very cute! :D I can't wait for more, heh :blushing:

I'll get right on to making part 2! as long as people will enjoy it, I'll just keep making it :blushing: If you like my drawing style, I can also do stuff by request - but only if it is furry/dragon.

I can also do stuff by request - but only if it is furry/dragon.

:D Do you remember Dulcy the dragon from the Sonic cartoons? Now there's a sneeze I would have loved to see!

Furry and dragon, both? Heh, two things I'd love to see more of. You need to message me on AIM sometime, AnimorphN ....curse us both for being pending still...

I assume it is AnimorphN@aim.com? please inform me if otherwise. I have added AnimorphN@aim.com to my aim contacts - so if it is you I'll see you on aim at some point. Oh, and btw you are no longer pending :D lol

I need to get my aim mail account to stop filing forum notifications as spam lol

I assume it is AnimorphN@aim.com? please inform me if otherwise. I have added AnimorphN@aim.com to my aim contacts - so if it is you I'll see you on aim at some point. Oh, and btw you are no longer pending :D lol

I need to get my aim mail account to stop filing forum notifications as spam lol

I'm not? W00T XD But if you use an AIM client, it's just AnimorphN. No need for @aim.com or anything like that. My e-mail is @aol.com but that's not the same. I only have one person on AIM who has to have an @XXX.com after his name, and it's @mac.com. Don't know why that is. Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for your own account on my AIM.

Hm, for some reason, when I click on Download, it says 404 Not Found.

Dragons, eh? I like dragons, particularly sneezy ones.

Hm, for some reason, when I click on Download, it says 404 Not Found.

Dragons, eh? I like dragons, particularly sneezy ones.

I can send you the file if you want. And yes, sneezy dragons are nice, though very very rare.

I can also do stuff by request - but only if it is furry/dragon.

:cryhappy: Do you remember Dulcy the dragon from the Sonic cartoons? Now there's a sneeze I would have loved to see!

I do! lol, I'd love to see that, lol :wheels:

Thanks for your interest everyone, I'm currently working on Fox sneezes part 2, and then I will start on the requests starting with Reject Bunnies' request for Dulcy (who I have looked up since, and printed out a pic to draw from)

Also, I'm going to repost the original 'fox sneezes' with drawing errors fixed and a longer story text. I hope everyone has enjoyed part 1 enough to justify a continuation.

Many more sneezes to come :wheels:

BTW here's a quick preview of the part 2 - The fox comes to a house, curious he walks up and finds the door is unlocked. He enters and soon finds his way into the kitchen where a pot of chilli powder is precariously balanced on a cupboard...

And before I forget to mention it, please don't use my Gmail adress to contact me, I changed all sneeze related stuff to Dragonsneez3@aim.com - and could somebody please tell me how to change the address it displays, as apparently it lists my address as the Gmail one.

~To change your Email address just click on your name,scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click 'Edit Profile'~.

You have a nice story shaping up here,I'm interested in where this goes in part 2. I also know there isn't very many pictures of Dulcy floating around,but thanks in advance for anything that you could draw for my request. :wheels:

It just gives me "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."

It'll probably work when my membership is complete (I'm still pending)

I'll get the Dulcy pic done as soon as I finish Fox sneezes part 2. :wheels:

That's great! Really cute. My only suggestion is to have the fox's mouth at least slightly open when he sneezes because it looks a little unnatural with it closed. Otherwise I love it!

~DreamShadow

Well, I would have his mouth more open - but I like sneezes that are fully through the nose :wheels: and therefore that is how I will draw it. I can probably do a different version by req...NO!

...not until I finish the rest of the requests lol

You did a very good job drawing the comic! And, aww, he looks so cute! And it's soooo saddddd that he's crying. Makes me want to scoop him up in my arms and cuddle him. :drool: (I'm unable to resist it when men cry. Or baby foxes, apparently. :twisted: )

~Me~

Archived