Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fox_sneezes

Guest sneeze

Guest Dragon Sneeze
Another bump for all of the people waiting. :drool:

Sorry about this everyone, Just as i finished the last one, i got real sick and was unable to touch pencil to paper for a week ;)

After that, just as i was about to get going, and I managed to get myself depressed and couldn't do anything :yes:

Well now I am starting to find time again, here's progress for anyone who cares: 1 frame ... :drool: sorry

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another bump for all of the people waiting. :twisted:

Sorry about this everyone, Just as i finished the last one, i got real sick and was unable to touch pencil to paper for a week :drool:

After that, just as i was about to get going, and I managed to get myself depressed and couldn't do anything :cry:

Well now I am starting to find time again, here's progress for anyone who cares: 1 frame ... :yes: sorry

How long of a wait can we expect, then? :yes:

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Yeah, i seem to be getting less time ... and worse luck. I finished it now but i can't upload it because "amazing" savefile.com is apparently "Full" which means this and other files will have to wait ... if you can't wait any longer just send me an email and i'll reply with the file attached 'cause it looks like savefile could be out for a while :D

... and btw the last few frames are somewhat lacking quality as my pencil hates me :D

Yeah, i seem to be getting less time ... and worse luck. I finished it now but i can't upload it because "amazing" savefile.com is apparently "Full" which means this and other files will have to wait ... if you can't wait any longer just send me an email and i'll reply with the file attached 'cause it looks like savefile could be out for a while :D

... and btw the last few frames are somewhat lacking quality as my pencil hates me :D

Could you post it in the gallery here, or on photobucket?

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Okay, things are really going unbelievably wrong, BIG apologies to T, both my mail accounts refused to send to you and savefile is still being a *&%$&! I'll try and mail you again later today.

Could someone tell me how to post it in the gallery or photobucket? I have no idea.

Yeah, photobucket might be a good idea seeing as how all you're posting is pictures. That's really all it is, a savefile for pictures only.

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Update on the email thing, I managed to send you a couple of mails T, but something is very wrong and I found that it wouldnt send unless there was very little or no text in the email. So i have pasted loads of the text from the email here :drool: this is relevent to anyone who was waiting;

Firstly, a big apology from me because the comic should have been finished ages ago and I have been slow. But i have had problems such as being unwell and getting depressed ... only 2 days ago I was dragged into a live drawing competition on an online whiteboard and made to try really hard only to get last place in all 3 rounds. I did however get some free sneezepics by requesting from one of the artists on the board.

Was gonna upload them too but savefile is still being useless.

Speaking of live drawing, I set up a private whiteboard the other day that friends can visit so i thaught you might like to check it out:

(site link deleted at Dragon_Sneeze's request)

===

Now i'm gonna go see if i can work out how to use photobucket :D

Okay, further update ... why does that edit button always dissappear when i need it?

http://www.savefile.com/files/8844441

Savefile's back ... thank god for that

It could be the fact that there is no edit button. :D

Anyway, I got your emails, and as always, you have another well-drawn comic on your hands. One has to wonder where the story will go from here, though. :drool:

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Okay, thanks to me making a dumb mistake all the URLs are gone ... I'm gonna re-upload all the comics to a savefile project when i have the time.

It could be the fact that there is no edit button. :P

There is an edit button .... but the option to edit disappears in about 1 minute even if you are already half way through editing ... which I was :P

First off....to T: YES there is an edit button.

And now, the rest!

If I'm not mistaken, you earn "edit button perks" the longer you have been a member and the longer you post.

I can see the edit button MONTHS after I've posted something, but I've been here a long time and way too many posts for my own good! :P

I'll bet after you hit a certain number of posts, you will get a few more perks!

First off....to T: YES there is an edit button.

And now, the rest!

If I'm not mistaken, you earn "edit button perks" the longer you have been a member and the longer you post.

I can see the edit button MONTHS after I've posted something, but I've been here a long time and way too many posts for my own good! :evil:

I'll bet after you hit a certain number of posts, you will get a few more perks!

I guess my measly 46 posts is preventing me from seeing it, then. :drool:

You're a Newbie, you have to be at least a Poster. Watch the title in the blue box under your name and see your membership privileges change as that changes.

The official explanation is that there is a time limit on how long a post may be edited for. It's the same for each post but it varies with usergroup of the poster authoring the post.

Also, just thought I'd mention that one other thing I've noticed about this thread is that members seem to be getting rather demanding of Dragon_Sneeze to produce more comics quickly. I don't know, maybe I'm way off base here, but let's try to go easy please, I don't think any of you are offtering to pay for what's being produced or anything like that, and it's awfully nice of Dragon_Sneeze to share their hobby with us. Please be considerate, thank you :drool:

*edited*

I knew I spelled that word wrong!

Guest Dragon Sneeze
I've noticed about this thread is that members seem to be getting rather demanding of Dragon_Sneeze to produce more comics quickly. I don't know, maybe I'm way off base here, but let's try to go easy please, I don't think any of you are offtering to pay for what's being produced or anything like that, and it's awfully nice of Dragon_Sneeze to share their hobby with us. Please be considerate, thank you :drool:

thanks for that Susie, however I don't mind getting a little demand or I start thinking that people have lost interest. You are however right that too much demand can get stressful but i dont think I am getting too much, and i prefer to see it as enthusiasm.

Good news ... I'm drawing again and this time it's going to be here a lot quicker as long as everything goes okay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Dragon Sneeze

>< Ack, second page ..... that's not good

I was away for a week and forgot to inform ... my bad there. More comics to appear as long as people are still interested ... this thread hitting second page kinda indicates that they aren't which is a little unfortunate, however I won't stop just yet as I have half an A5 covered from last week.

Oh, don't worry... I know I, at least, am still very interested in this. It's just that after you post a comic and we reply to it, there's... not really much to say. :D;

Looking forward to the next one, though.

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Thanks people, I have done another frame today and started one for tomorrow. Apologies that the rate of production keeps changing, it's due to being occupied with other things. Expect a new comic in about a week, until then happy sneezing :D

Archived