Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fox_sneezes

Guest sneeze

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job on the second comic(And you finished it so quickly) :twisted: . I'm sure that when you get a certain number of posts you can edit your profile page.

Thanks, I'll see how well I can draw Dulcy at some point, probably tomorrow.

BTW those pics at the bottom (The small ones) sorta look like she is about to sneeze?

1018dragoninflation4xf.jpg

I found this picture at a place for people into inflation, lol; she has like, this massive lung power or something, probably to blow something down XD

I found this picture at a place for people into inflation, lol; she has like, this massive lung power or something, probably to blow something down XD

:wheels: That's the site where I found those two small pictures of her,and since there isn't very many good pictures of her laying around;you just have to take what you can find.

Ok,for anybody who remembers the old "Sonic" cartoons:

1.)The newest picture here is actually Dulcys' mother(She's bigger and more green).

2.)The *massive lung power* is what Dulcy(and mum) can do to defend themselves.By taking in huge amounts of air,they can shoot it out as a frozen ice blast(Not fire)breath.So the three small pictures are actually the two dragons about to use their ice breath "weapon".

With all that lung power,you can image why I'd like to see her sneeze.

Yes, I can imagine - I have done four out of 7 frames so far and she's anything but easy to draw :wheels:

BTW saleris86/Rejectbunnies, what is this site you mention?

Dear Sneeze,

I'm sorry I didn't notice your wonderful artwork sooner :wheels: , you are very talented :)

I really like the allergic tears that you draw in your comic's, I offen draw the same reaction in my own artwork :laugh:

Yes, I can imagine - I have done four out of 7 frames so far and she's anything but easy to draw :wheels:

BTW saleris86/Rejectbunnies, what is this site you mention?

http://stonegate.furvect.com/, that's where I found the small ones. There's more to it than inflation there though, like transformations and stuff (human into animal and stuff, and more) I also did some Google searching and found some of the same pics afore had.

It used to have videos, but I take it the site's had some trouble with people and the servers for their video storage.

Well, I would have his mouth more open - but I like sneezes that are fully through the nose :flowers:

Oooohhhhhhhh, me too. Never stop drawing that way! You're too good to waste time on lesser sneeze art :clapping:

j/k j/k, except I'm not :bleh:

The *massive lung power* is what Dulcy(and mum) can do to defend themselves.By taking in huge amounts of air,they can shoot it out as a frozen ice blast(Not fire)breath.So the three small pictures are actually the two dragons about to use their ice breath "weapon".

*Is eagerly awaiting Dulcy snot rockets*

:flowers:

Okay, sorry for the wait, and the quality and the fact that I completely screwed up frame 7 (replaced by a smaller pic) which was what was taking all the time anyway.

Here it is,

And this is how it happened;

After being asked by RB for Dulcy sneezing, I located Dulcy and informed her of the request, she was not at all interested, and blatently refused to sneeze. No problems though, because I waited for a while until she was asleep and 'borrowed' her nose ring, returning it once coated in pepper. The above comic shows what happened when she put it back on, and after that, I was chased all the way back by angry Dulcy.

So I hope you enjoy it!

I will take a short break from drawing, and then on to FS3.

No, I actually left the text for FS2 out, but if people want it, I'll sort it out.

BTW I would like people to email me requests or post them in a seperate thread which I will create.

I hope my lame attempts at sneeze art will inspire more people to post their artwork on the forum and share it with everyone. I would like to see a lot more furry/dragon sneeze art, and when I make the new thread It will be for requests from anyone to everyone and whoever wants to do the request can do so if they wish, and I will do as many as possible too.

I'll post more about this when I make the new thread.

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

:bleh: Thanks for drawing this,it's great!

Lovin it,lovin it,lovin it!

And I understand what you said about more furry/dragon sneeze art,I also would love to see more;you just can't find much of anything online(esp dragon sneezes).

P.S.:

-You know,that little bunny with the spring was cool :bleh:

Wonderfully done, as usual.

I think after you finish fox_sneezes, you should do a comic series about a dragon with a cold. :bleh: And better yet, make him a nice dragon, so that whenever he has to sneeze, he tries his hardest to hold it back. :bleh:

Nah, 'she' but with allergies instead of cold heh XD She just wants to talk to someone but damn pollens! Grr! ...meh I can probably think of a bit better of a scenario, heh X)

BTW I would like people to email me requests or post them in a seperate thread which I will create.
I would like to see Sonic the Hedgehog´s friend Amy sneezing. That would be nice. :)

Didn't anyone see that post? :)

Anyway, I can't do requests for a short while - I'll post the new thread when I'm ready - and remember, anyone who wants to carry out requests please do. I want to encourage as much art from as many people as possible! :)

-You know,that little bunny with the spring was cool :notworthy:

http://www.savefile.com/files/2097860 :laugh:

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

Archived