Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fox_sneezes

Guest sneeze

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long time no post master!

You havn't lost your touch! New comic is one of my favourites.

If you guys need extra hands for the game i'd be happy to help. Im an amateur programmer and have worked mainly on scientific programs, but i wouldn't mind learning a new language.

This is great. Loved the expression on the fox. :omg:

And as for this:

Long time no post master!

You havn't lost your touch! New comic is one of my favourites.

If you guys need extra hands for the game i'd be happy to help. Im an amateur programmer and have worked mainly on scientific programs, but i wouldn't mind learning a new language.

We don't really need programmers, but if you want to be a writer, that'd be cool. :) Interested?

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Thanks everyone ^_^ There may be more comics this month if I get time and if not then there should be some new ones in Janurary.

We don't really need programmers, but if you want to be a writer, that'd be cool. :blink: Interested?

Well, programmers are welcome too, however writers are serious priority.

Heh *Scratches back of head and makes other modest movements*. Writing is something i've been interested in, but havn't quite worked up the nerve to do. I am rather creative with situations, but a novel might be beyond me.

That said though this could be a good chance to break me in. I'm in two minds; I love the comics, but am worried id slow you down. Though I am curious to try...

Well anyway it's up to you! I'll give it a shot if you don't find anybody more experienced than me.

Programming is only if you want to let me near you code :twisted:, I find with coding too many cooks spoils the broth. So it's not important if you feel you have it under control.

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Merry Christmas everyone!

Heh *Scratches back of head and makes other modest movements*. Writing is something i've been interested in, but havn't quite worked up the nerve to do. I am rather creative with situations, but a novel might be beyond me.

That said though this could be a good chance to break me in. I'm in two minds; I love the comics, but am worried id slow you down. Though I am curious to try...

Well anyway it's up to you! I'll give it a shot if you don't find anybody more experienced than me.

Programming is only if you want to let me near you code ^_^, I find with coding too many cooks spoils the broth. So it's not important if you feel you have it under control.

It would be really great if you could give writing for the game a try, you certainly won't slow anything down. Please contact me by email if you can.

Contacted, sorry for the double email, knew i shouldnt of used hotmail.

Well hell if I won't ruin anything then I am definately game.

Merry christmas!

Contacted, sorry for the double email, knew i shouldnt of used hotmail.

Well hell if I won't ruin anything then I am definately game.

Merry christmas!

Feel free to send me an email as well, as I've done some of the writing already and can tell you what needs to be worked on at the moment. :wheels:

I think getting together over AIM or something for some brainstorming would be practical. I can't do any detail writing, but I might be able to help with some ideas.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived