Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fox_sneezes

Guest sneeze

Yes. yes she did.

I have now done 2/3 of part 3, and it's hopefully going to be finished this week, along with this I am writing the story which I left out in 2, and also editing it - so expect to see that and part 3 sometime soon, thanks everyone! :drool:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1,000 views!!! Woooh Yeah! Thankyou everyone for viewing and I hope the view count keeps going up!

Looks like part 1 and 2 alone are quite popular!

I may not be able to finish Pt3 this week, I know I said I would, but I was counting on being able to spend a lot of time on it today, and there were other things I had to do, so it may be this week, or next.

About 8 frames to go, but they are not easy frames. I hope you are all looking forward to it as much as I am looking forward to posting it! I love positive feedback!!! :D

Okay finally Part 3 is here! I understand it is shorter than the previous parts and may disappoint some of you as it has no big build because the build was in 2, but it still manages to fill up the page and has the biggest sneeze so far - and that's what counts. This is the final part of this particular 'fox sneezes' story. That does not mean it is the end of Fox sneezes, it just means that there will be another 3 part 'episode' produced at some point - until then enjoy the first and give me lots of feedback!

This is the complete story, which I wrote alongside the comics:

In a forest someplace lives a young fox. This fox has never sneezed in his life and

doesn't even know what sneezing is - until now. He is awakened by his nose being

tickled by his tail and suddenly jumps up and inhales sharply, he sneezes

immediately and looks confused as to what has happened, but decides to walk

around a bit since he is awake. He soon finds a rabbit who he does not know, he is

about to greet the rabbit when his nose itches again, and he can't stop himself

from sneezing! The sneeze blows the rabbit off his feet and the fox runs to see if

he is okay. When the rabbit sees the fox, he is frightened and runs away - this upsets

the fox as he doesn't want to scare the other animals but he can't control his

sneezing. He starts to cry and suddenly his nose begins to itch again. He tries not

to, but he sneezes again. After this, he gets up and continues walking, tears still

running down his face, and comes to a small house. He curiously walks over and as

he places his paw on the door, it swings open. He enters cautiously and finds

himself in a hallway. He continues into the kitchen and sees cupboards and shelves

everywhere. He walks over to a cupboard on which a container of chilli powder is

precariously balanced. As the fox walks over, the container overbalances and falls

down. As it hits the floor it spills out a cloud of chilli powder and the fox jumps

back, but he is too late to avoid it, and the chilli powder gets in his nose. There is

nothing he can do to stop it, and he begins to inhale uncontrolably, his eyes

watering from the powder. The more he tries not to sneeze, the more air he

breathes in and with that more chilli powder enters his nose. When he does sneeze,

it is so powerful that it blows the cupboard open and throws its contents all over

the room along with anything else that is in front of him. Just as he is recovering

from the sneeze, the fox hears someone start to open the door, he panics and

jumps into the cupboard. As someone enters, they see the mess that the place is in,

and notice the cupboard is shaking. This is the fox, shaking with fear and trying to

stay silent, tears run down his face and he tries to keep still, but suddely, he feels

something. There is still chilli powder in his nose! He sniffs and tries to ignore it,

but the itch is getting stronger and he can't control it, his mouth begins to open,

drawing in air and his nostrils widen. He is so scared, he tries to stop it but he finds

himself helpless as he inhales more and more until his lungs are so full of air that he

has to stop, and he sneezes. He had inhaled so much air that the sneeze devastates

the kitchen, throwing everything over the floor and walls, including the inhabitant

of the house. The fox is very surprised that he sneezed like that, and he is very

scared as the house owner gets up and begins to walk over to him. Luckily, the

owner of the house is very forgiving, and takes a liking to the fox. Sometime later,

they are both sitting down on a bed, and the fox seems very happy to have a friend.

Then suddenly something happens...

...and this comic ends.

Part 1: http://www.savefile.com/files/5421830

Part 2: http://www.savefile.com/files/1249142

Part 3: http://www.savefile.com/files/9326100

Aw, and here I was looking for another huge buildup... oh well.

Once again, you've done a great job drawing this comic. I suppose the only complaint I have about this one is that we weren't able to see the fox as he sneezed his huge sneeze... but that's okay. Keep up the good work and make another comic soon! :D

Don't worry, I'll be making more pretty soon. Sorry about the lack of buildup and the hidden fox, but it's not easy to make the side of the cupboard invisible without it looking like it's not a cupboard.

Thanks for the compliments & keep 'em coming, they are what makes me want to do more art!

I was surprised when I finished it today, but thinking about it - it's all I have done all day.

Yes. I am that sad. But seriously, I wanted to go out somewhere today but I never get to go out on saturdays :D

Hehehe awesome. Too bad we can't see him actually sneezing, but I can see why you did it the way you did. Hey...you're basing this off that RP we did, aren't you?? :wheels: Where you and I found the fox in my kitchen and I took him in and stuff, lol. Looking forward to the BIG finale.

Actually, the RP was based off the comic, but close enough. If anyone else wants to join me & R. for RP, you would be most welcome, just email me on my AIM adress, not the Gmail - it's listed somewhere on this thread and if it's not inform me.

I'll be doing some sketches tonight and they may lead to a new comic, and if not there will be more fox sneezes.

Aw, and here I was looking for another huge buildup... oh well.

Once again, you've done a great job drawing this comic. I suppose the only complaint I have about this one is that we weren't able to see the fox as he sneezed his huge sneeze... but that's okay. Keep up the good work and make another comic soon! :wheels:

The fox will be sneezing plenty more huge sneezes, as it happens whenever he tries really hard to hold it back. ^_^

The fox will be sneezing plenty more huge sneezes, as it happens whenever he tries really hard to hold it back. ^_^

Yay! Looking forward to it. :wheels:

Unfortunately, I still haven't got my act together and it looks like there may be a while where no new stuff is produced, but if demand is high and supply is low, I'm going to go straight into a new FS, and forget the new concepts for now, as it will take me a while to learn to draw new characters.

Thanks everyone for all the feedback and keep drawing stuff, it's not like I'm the only person who can draw on this forum, neither am I the best artist here. In fact I wouldn't call myself an artist - I just draw stuff.

I'll provide an update tomorrow regarding what is happening on the drawing side of things.

Whatever happens, I can guarantee there will be more sneezes from the fox, and many other characters. For now, enjoy the first installation.

I'll provide an update tomorrow regarding what is happening on the drawing side of things.

It's been two days now... :dead:

Sorry people, I completely forgot to update :D Thanks for reminding me T.

Anyway - I have done some sketching and a comic based off the RP is a future possibility but for now, I'll stick to what I can draw quickly, there's a new Fox Sneezes in progress and it will take awhile as i am trying to perfect the linear shading method which i introduced in FS2. This means it will look a lot more polished, but inevitably take longer.

In other news, Me and a couple of other forum members have started a furry sneeze roleplay club over AIM, where we follow a continuity with several characters. Hopefully I will get time to put a webpage up or something, as I stated in a previous post - anyone interested in joining us - contact Dragonsneez3@aim.com

Hopefully I will have finished the new installment of FS before Xmas, and if not then I probably won't be posting on this thread for a while.

If I don't see you all before, have a great Christmas! :dead:

Okay, I was going to delay this one until Janurary, but after reading T's post about keeping this thread on the first page, I decided that I needed to get something done. Thanks again T. For reminding me that some people (though few) still want to see FS and thanks for stopping the thread from sinking out of page 1. Apologies that there is no actual sneeze in this as I had left it for 2 days after deciding not to do it until Janurary and now it is too late. There is however a seven(!) frame build. He WILL sneeze, so don't worry 'bout that - it just may be a while before he does. So enjoy what there is, and if you do - give me plenty of feedback so I have something nice to read when I return :innocent:

http://www.savefile.com/files/9293731

Merry Christmas!!!

Okay, I was going to delay this one until Janurary, but after reading T's post about keeping this thread on the first page, I decided that I needed to get something done. Thanks again T. For reminding me that some people (though few) still want to see FS and thanks for stopping the thread from sinking out of page 1. Apologies that there is no actual sneeze in this as I had left it for 2 days after deciding not to do it until Janurary and now it is too late. There is however a seven(!) frame build. He WILL sneeze, so don't worry 'bout that - it just may be a while before he does. So enjoy what there is, and if you do - give me plenty of feedback so I have something nice to read when I return :innocent:

Merry Christmas!!!

Quite nice, quite nice indeed. The art is getting much better and the build is fairly varied.

The only thing that I wish was different was that it almost looks more like he's just crying really hard instead of sneezing, with the tears flying everywhere XD

Keep up the good work with this stuff, I enjoy seeing new ones heh :innocent:

Thanks everybody! It's great to have support like this. :laugh:

Before Xmas I was pretty sure that nobody wanted to see Fox Sneezes anymore, and I was planning on returning to my computer in janurary. But for many reasons I couldn't keep away from the machine and so this morning, it went on when my Sega Saturn did. I hope you all had a really great christmas, and I'll be back to (mostly) normal activity soon.

Okay, I was going to delay this one until Janurary, but after reading T's post about keeping this thread on the first page, I decided that I needed to get something done. Thanks again T. For reminding me that some people (though few) still want to see FS and thanks for stopping the thread from sinking out of page 1. Apologies that there is no actual sneeze in this as I had left it for 2 days after deciding not to do it until Janurary and now it is too late. There is however a seven(!) frame build. He WILL sneeze, so don't worry 'bout that - it just may be a while before he does. So enjoy what there is, and if you do - give me plenty of feedback so I have something nice to read when I return :drool:

Merry Christmas!!!

Hey! Been awhile since I posted here, since I've been away, but... yay! You kept this thing going! Glad to see I had something to come back to... :yes:

This sneeze looks like it's going to be big. Hurry up so we can see the result! :drool:

I'm glad you liked it.

Unfortunately I have been very busy recently due to various reasons, but I'll try and get a sneeze done at some point.

I was going to give you ppl a nice pic but savefile won't let me upload right now, so I'll leave you with these words:

Fox sneezes is not dead yet... it's just slowing down a bit

I'm amazed that you can not only draw so well, but that you actually follow up with updates so consistently! You've inspired me. My New Year's resolution is to buckle down more often and follow through with my own work.

Happy New Year, everybody! (I won't be here)

Archived