Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fox_sneezes

Guest sneeze

Guest Dragon Sneeze
Pretty cool insect one. Hehe, would've been funnier if he sucked the insect into his nose and sneezed it back out. :( Also, the new frames in the new addition look like some of the older frames in the same comic. Otherwise its awesome

Now i really like the idea of insect into nose ... hmmm that sounds like something I can use later ... :drool:

Still working story out, expect progress in about a week, for now I'll just say happy sneezing to you all :nohappy:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dragon Sneeze
Still eagerly waiting... :wheels:

</poorly disguised bump>

Thanks for the bump T, I appreciate that at least one person wants to keep the thread on this page :laugh:

I'm sorry for the massive delay, I have had some bad stuff happen recently and have been very busy with many things. I started a comic ages ago and then ditched it because the story went nowhere and I can't draw squirrels yet ... Since then I have been working on a halfpage strip (12 frames) as part of a longer story. I'm currently 4/12 and doing about 1.5 frames a day.

Thanks for the bump T, I appreciate that at least one person wants to keep the thread on this page :hug:

I'm sorry for the massive delay, I have had some bad stuff happen recently and have been very busy with many things. I started a comic ages ago and then ditched it because the story went nowhere and I can't draw squirrels yet ... Since then I have been working on a halfpage strip (12 frames) as part of a longer story. I'm currently 4/12 and doing about 1.5 frames a day.

Well, nice to know that you're not dead, at least. I was wondering what had happened to you. :hug:

Hope the new comic is up soon! Still waiting impatiently as always. :D

well...if i could see them it's be nice,some file thing popsup and i can't seeit...maybe change somethin'?

well...if i could see them it's be nice,some file thing popsup and i can't seeit...maybe change somethin'?

The file thing is what you're looking for. Download the file it asks you to download (it's a picture) and then you can see it.

Guest Dragon Sneeze

No, I'm still alive, but it would be safe to assume I was dead if you hadn't heard from me in over a month ... either dead or stuck off the internet. Over a year would be dead.

I would normally reply pretty quick to a post but the email notification stopped working a while back...

I don't do dialogue sorry, the idea is there is no text. That way anyone can understand it and there is more room for the pics. anyone who thinks its necessary can feel free to add text themselves ... I'm not stopping you hehe...

Anyway ... 5/12 and counting

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Not at all. Lots of people have asked for dialogue, and it is a reasonable request but the comic was devised as not to require dialogue and probably never will.

Welcome to the forum Heather, I hope you enjoy it here :D

by the way,in an earlyer post you said something about a Roleplay.what's that about and how would i go about joining?or is it even open still?

Guest Dragon Sneeze
by the way,in an earlyer post you said something about a Roleplay.what's that about and how would i go about joining?or is it even open still?

Of course it is, all you need is an AIM account and a compatible client :bleh: It's not like a big guild or anything, it's just a continuity that has been going for a while, though things on the RP scene have been quiet recently.

Email me for more info

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Okay, I decided to continue the story idea as ppl suggested so here it is:

http://www.savefile.com/files/1111179 Sorry about the sneeze not happening yet but this part took long enough already. I have been having a few problems recently and I have been getting rather stressed and it as been making it hard to draw without ruining my work. I decided to shorten each 'part' to a halfpage for now, as it is less intimidating than giving myself a sheet of A4 and trying to fill it. I have started to become a little more calm since tho. I hope sometime soon I'll get the motivation to go back to full page comics and in the meantime enjoy it. :winkkiss:

Part 2 coming soon.

Heh, interesting idea you've got going with this one. :winkkiss:

Shame there's no sneeze in this one, but don't feel too pressured about getting your comics out quickly. There's no need to do a half-assed job just so that you can get a page out a few days earlier... I think we'd much rather wait for a very well-done comic rather than force you to draw badly. :o

But very well-done, and waiting eagerly for the next installment as always.

Heh, interesting idea you've got going with this one. :winkkiss:

Shame there's no sneeze in this one, but don't feel too pressured about getting your comics out quickly. There's no need to do a half-assed job just so that you can get a page out a few days earlier... I think we'd much rather wait for a very well-done comic rather than force you to draw badly. :o

But very well-done, and waiting eagerly for the next installment as always.

i as well agree...keep up the good work dragon!

oooooh nice buildup. looking forward to the big finale. :winkkiss: wish we could've seen more of his nose in this one, but hey, its still well done

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Yeah, it wuz hard to rub his nose out .... looked so good too, but you'll see his nose when he sneezes it off :winkkiss:

Thanks everyone, hope I'll be uploading the next part sometime soon!

Guest mightjustsneeze4u
I am in the process of learning to draw using templates - so i can draw the same thing more than once by making a basic template (usually around 3 circles) for each character rather than carefully copying the pics before it and usually making many mistakes. My first project was a short comic in which a small fox keeps sneezing. This is actually the longest most detailed comic I have ever had the attention span to finish (well, it's part 1 on a sheet of A4) I have uploaded it onto savefile, but I don't know if posting a link to it is allowed here?

If anyone wants to see it, and it is allowed - I'll post the link or the savefile number.

Oh yeah, don't expect anything too good -I'm generally talentless when it comes to drawing, but this is good by my standards.

Thanks you for your contribution Very nice work. Keep it up

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Part 3;

Progress: delayed again

Reason: catching up

Excuse: it takes me three days to draw a single frame

Approx delay: just over a week

Apology: sorry ><

it's ok...all good things come to those who wait..at least that's what some old dude once said...

Archived