Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fox_sneezes

Guest sneeze

Thanks Otaku, it's good to hear that people appreciate my work ;)

Here's the finished 'flowers' comic, slightly late - but still finished :)

http://www.savefile.com/files/7263620

Enjoy!

Yay! A sneeze! But... a .tif file? What's up with that? It's HUGE! :huh:

The fox is going to keep sneezing, right? I mean, with all that pollen in his nose now, what else could possibly happen? Keep going with this! :wheels:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about the .tif file, my scanner works in peculiar ways. Sometimes it's file choice is almost random :wheels:

There will be plenty more Fox Sneezes in 2006, and if you can't wait until then - check out the color version, but don't expect it to be good - I'm very bad at coloring and I used wax colors which really don't scan well.

Have a great new year everyone!

Kudos for two things

1. Keeping this thread on topic for the entire length of time :wheels:

and

2. Continuing with the drawing when almost everyone (with notable exceptions, however, who express gratitude for what's actually offered) says something like "Oooh, I really like it, but I wish xyz happened" ...... That would drive me buggy :huh:

=kiwi= ;)

Guest Dragon Sneeze

heh, thanks loads Kiwi!

I don't really mind if ppl say xyz should happen, though it doesn't usually make me change things lol. The only thing I have changed recently is my display name. I think calling myself 'sneeze' was a bit selfish, especially since I have a specific fetish and not a general one. I was originally going to be 'zeens' but I screwed up registration twice and couldn't think of anything better at the time.

Thanks again for the kudos and thanks everybody for showing interest and giving me nice feedback :P

I can also do stuff by request - but only if it is furry/dragon.

:blink: Do you remember Dulcy the dragon from the Sonic cartoons? Now there's a sneeze I would have loved to see!

Aw man, that series of Sonic the Hedgehog was great. Regardless of sneezing, if you could do anything Sonic or Dulcy related, that would be a thrill for me.

Keep up the good work :(

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Sorry open-mind, I stopped doing requests after I did that, as it was a bit tricky ... for now I'll keep to what I know, and I'll tell you if I have the time and patience to do requests again

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Of course there is, I won't ever stop drawing even if I stop Fox Sneezes, and I'll tell you ppl if I am going to stop.

I'm currently on frame 4 of another 24 framer, and I'm also coloring FS2, but I might stop seeing as there was little interest in FS1color.

One thing I have stopped, is making 3 page stories. It's a bit tricky keeping to a story for three pages, though I will do more in future when I have more story ideas.

... oh yeah, and one more thing;

:yes: YEAH!!! 2000 Views! thanks everyone!

Be great to see fox try stifling, then having a huge sneeze at the end.

But regardless, I really like it, can't wait for the next part!

PS: Cool avator, Dragon

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Okay here's a new one, I have worked on the build a lot in this comic, but it was taking way too long so I finished it off halfway down the page. He sneezes so hard it breaks the dividing lines between frames lol

I was going to have him sniffle a bit and then sneeze again, but it would take at least two more days and I don't want to look like I'm slacking off :lol: I don't do that .... much lol

Anyway - here it is

http://www.savefile.com/files/1031370

I hope it's not starting to look repetitive though ... I should work on a proper story like I originally did rather than random sneezes with random causes :winkkiss:

And thanks to all you people who make good comments and appreciate my work :laugh: you're all great!

Cool avator, Dragon

Thanks, I took it from FS2

I was going to have him sniffle a bit and then sneeze again, but it would take at least two more days and I don't want to look like I'm slacking off :laugh: I don't do that .... much lol

Well, you could always add on to it like you did with the flowers one... you didn't post the actual sneeze until later, so what's stopping you from adding a second sneeze to this one? :winkkiss:

Anyway, wonderfully done as usual. You're very talented!

Again, very well done.

May I suggest that you go back to doing stories, though? These little strips are great as is, but multiple-page stories make me want the next page a whole lot more. :laugh:

Plus, what with Kit's reputation for huge sneezes that cause lots of trouble, that would mean a lot of pictures of him attempting to hold his sneezes back. :laugh:

Guest Dragon Sneeze

You are right, I will have to do some story writing. I'll think up a new story before I do anymore drawing.

I thaught up the original story while on a long car journey listening to music. It was originally going to be christmas themed and at night with snow and all that, but I couldn't draw the snow lol

As it happens, I have another long journey today.

I'll get my brain in story creating mode.

You are right, I will have to do some story writing. I'll think up a new story before I do anymore drawing.

I thaught up the original story while on a long car journey listening to music. It was originally going to be christmas themed and at night with snow and all that, but I couldn't draw the snow lol

As it happens, I have another long journey today.

I'll get my brain in story creating mode.

yay!! have fun thinking up new cute stories!

Guest Dragon Sneeze

****100th post in this thread!!!****

This is the hundreth post in this thread ... wow :blink:

I just got back, and I have a few ideas ... so I'll get started tomorrow and see what I can do

Thanks everyone for being so great and all this positive feedback ... it's what fuels my drawing :lol:

Pretty cool insect one. Hehe, would've been funnier if he sucked the insect into his nose and sneezed it back out. :blink: Also, the new frames in the new addition look like some of the older frames in the same comic. Otherwise its awesome

Archived