Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fox_sneezes

Guest sneeze

Slow is alright. I know it's gonna be good :P

I'll help with anything you need, if you can think of anything run it by me and I'll see what I can do.

If you're interested, we could use a writer. Both DS and I have been working on this game, but neither of us has had any time to write any good material for it. Send me an e-mail and I can get back to you with the details. :twisted:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dragon Sneeze

Hey people, sorry things have been slow recently, I have started a new page comic, and have drawn 2 frames so far. It's progressing a little slowly because I have less time than I used to.

• 2 weeks later...
Half done now, 6 out of 12 frames drawn :D

Yay! Can't wait. :blink:

I also found this emoticon :drool: and thought it would be quite appropriate for this thread. :laugh:

By the way, if anyone else is interested in working on Dragon Sneeze's game, feel free to e-mail either him or me. We could use all the people we can get. :)

Awesome. This one was pretty funny, actually. I love the expression on the fox's face as the wolf sneezes. :)

Though I'm a bit surprised that nobody else wants to help work on the game... or at least I haven't received any messages about it. Come on, guys! Without your help this game will never come out! ;)

One, almost noone knows what it is. Two, only a few people probably check the full topic here. Three, you're asking for someone with creativity for it in any case, would there not possibly be a better place on the forum to ask and explain the situation? I would certainly love to see new stuff on it, but lack creativity myself.

wow man, you're really getting better ^^ the detail in the drawing itself, as well as other details, like the wolf tearing up from sneezing, the way you darkened the nose and some of the upper muzzle to make it appear as if it's reddening, the way the fox gets blown back by the wolf in the last frame XD its all great. look forward to the next page

• 3 weeks later...

It is indeed cute, though I'm most concerned with the compression. Instead of reducing the compression, you should reduce the image size by about 33-50%. This will allow for a smaller file size without making everything all pixely.

Nicely done. :)

I've got to say, though, that it's getting kind of hard to tell which one is the fox and which one is the wolf. Maybe you could fix that next time around? I'll be waiting. :P

Full page size, 15 frames, enjoy!

I found this to be spectacular. I really like your character design and your drawing style. There was one frame where the wolf was building up to a sneeze and I was impressed with the head angle and the mouth. Not to mention how long you've managed to keep this going and come up with new stuff for it!

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Thanks everyone, I'm really glad I kept working on that one. If there is a problem with the image quality I can try and scan it again.

...which one is the fox and which one is the wolf...

The wolf is larger, and has a bigger muzzle :wub:

...There was one frame where the wolf was building up to a sneeze and I was impressed with the head angle and the mouth. Not to mention how long you've managed to keep this going and come up with new stuff for it!

Thankyou :D:laugh: by the way, that was the fox :hug:

The wolf is larger, and has a bigger muzzle :laugh:

Yeah, I can tell them apart when they're both in the frame, but when it's just one of them (like the fox sneezing in this one) I can't really tell which one it is. And it looks like KawaiiKitty made the same mistake as I did. :D

Thankyou :D:laugh: by the way, that was the fox :wub:

Ah...as would be evident from the title I suppose... :hug:

Whoops. I am Mrs Scatterbrain today! I was thinking in my head about the wolf from the three little pigs, who huffs and puffs and blows the house down.

Ah well, still cool.

Archived